I think you guys should read it, I have read this before, but reading this now again seems so Interesting!
What is most discouraging is that all the weaknesses of the Bangladesh players that Flower has mentioned in this article still persists.
- The problem in the slip areas
- Struggle on pitches with extra bounce (proof: last England tour)
- "because they still look too loose once they get in"
And we know this before, I am only repeating this: we will miss Javed Omar.
Why did he have to do an operation on his legs just when he's needed the most?
- Lack of firepower in the bowling department - particularly in seam bowling
- "Probably a little too friendly"
At the risk of repeating myself, they would do well to develop pitches that bounce and seam a bit at home. Not to play their Tests on, because they will probably want to play on the pitches they are used to for their Test matches. But for the good of their own batsmen – and bowlers – they must learn to play on bouncy pitches.
I wish the BCB officials had the brains like Andy Flower.
Source: Full Article