facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:24 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,463

Now I am back guys, with a shower and better composer.

First of all, it is no big deal, we can move on from this issue, My Purbasha always helps me and he and my shower helped me to rethink the situation.

The Prime Minister will not do jack, she won't be able to read it anyway, too bad.

Now Mr. Lotus Kamal is a man of what age, 50+ and how old is Shakib? 20? So, Mr. Kamal can easily be seen as a father figure, teacher, mentor figure to a young Shakib, thus it is no big deal Shakib asking for forgiveness to an older, higher authority person for forgiveness for Shakib's own rude inturuption. How many times our teachers were wrong, and still we had to bow down to them and take a beating for challenging them, if and when the teacher himself was unequiped to teach? So, it's done deal. What Lotus kamal failed to see through this due to his limited intelect and poor mind-set is it is he, who expossed his typical power-mongerness, corrupt, chatukari personanilty to the world of cricket and to all Bangladeshis and the world. It is he, Mr. Kamal who failed to uphold his dignity and thus brought himself down to same corrupt Koko and Co. when they ran BCB. SO Lotus Kamal and Koko, they all belong to the same jail and garbage pile.
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:26 PM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
sorry orphy, your english is too good for my limited grasp of the subject.
hey grammar boy, are you srilankan? I thought you are a BD kid from BUET - you know the obnoxious "i am smarter than you" type of kid eventhough they are not.

BUET stands for Bangladesh University of EdioTs.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:27 PM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 11,437

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Now I am back guys, with a shower and better composer.

First of all, it is no big deal, we can move on from this issue, My Purbasha always helps me and he and my shower helped me to rethink the situation.

The Prime Minister will not do jack, she won't be able to read it anyway, too bad.

Now Mr. Lotus Kamal is a man of what age, 50+ and how is Shakib? 20? So, Mr. Kamal can easily be seen as a father figure, teacher, mentor figure a a young Shakib, thus it is no big deal Shakib asking for forgiveness to an older, higher authority person for forgiveness for Shakib's own rude inturuption. It's done deal. What Lotus kamal failed to see through this due to his limited intelect and poor mind-set is it is he, who expossed his typical power-mongerness, corrupt, chatukari personanilty to the world of cricket and to all Bangladeshis and the world. It is he, Mr. Kamal who failed to uphold his dignity and thus brought himself down to same corrupt Koko and Co. when they ran BCB. SO Lotus Kamal and Koko, they all belong to the same jail and garbage pile.
I don't want to be sensible. I want to be as rough as Kamal deserves. Leave the sit and go to hell.
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:34 PM
Neel Here's Avatar
Neel Here Neel Here is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 17, 2009
Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara
Posts: 2,765

BK bhai, not everything can be or should be empathised with. you can ignore what lotus did at the risk of letting this vile man run amok in BD cricket. there are some moments in life where you need to stop being 'understanding' and draw a line. this is one of those moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
hey grammar boy, are you srilankan? I thought you are a BD kid from BUET - you know the obnoxious "i am smarter than you" type of kid eventhough they are not.

BUET stands for Bangladesh University of EdioTs.
premika lang mereche naki monu ? mood off ?
__________________
Anything can be sacrificed for truth,
nothing is too valuable to sacrifice truth instead.
-- Swami Vivekananda
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:34 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,463

Also another request to our Hon. PM: Please bring back Saber Hossain Chowdhury as BCB chief!
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 23, 2010 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:36 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,463

Absolutely right you are Neel bro! By the way Orphy loves you!
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:36 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,669

Michil kora jai na?

People in Bangladesh should start doing michils.
__________________
~*Islam is the only way to attain peace in life, be it personal, family or political.*~
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:38 PM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
premika lang mereche naki monu ? mood off ?
na chooma dhiche kintu amar bondhu ke... so mood off. Kaare mair dimu buztachi na.. bondhu ke naki premika ke... what do you say grammar boy? naki apnake?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:46 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,463

Burn Lotus burn!
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:47 PM
Neel Here's Avatar
Neel Here Neel Here is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 17, 2009
Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara
Posts: 2,765

so your premika kissed your friend ? get that kiss back via your friend ! it will also satisfy your repressed gay nature ! ek dhile dui pakhi !
__________________
Anything can be sacrificed for truth,
nothing is too valuable to sacrifice truth instead.
-- Swami Vivekananda
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:48 PM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,470

Signed.
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old January 23, 2010, 12:49 PM
PoorFan PoorFan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 14,333

Every time if there is somekind of achievement in sports, those losers line up to get credit, lets see how Hasina deal with this case. BAL will be losing lot of respect from lots of young generation for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:02 PM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 11,437

I guess Orphy's premika is Bangladesh Cricket and friend is Kamal.
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:05 PM
cric_mady cric_mady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 21, 2009
Favorite Player: SRT,Ash,Saki,dhoni,drvid
Posts: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Now I am back guys, with a shower and better composer.

First of all, it is no big deal, we can move on from this issue, My Purbasha always helps me and he and my shower helped me to rethink the situation.

The Prime Minister will not do jack, she won't be able to read it anyway, too bad.

Now Mr. Lotus Kamal is a man of what age, 50+ and how old is Shakib? 20? So, Mr. Kamal can easily be seen as a father figure, teacher, mentor figure to a young Shakib, thus it is no big deal Shakib asking for forgiveness to an older, higher authority person for forgiveness for Shakib's own rude inturuption. How many times our teachers were wrong, and still we had to bow down to them and take a beating for challenging them, if and when the teacher himself was unequiped to teach? So, it's done deal. What Lotus kamal failed to see through this due to his limited intelect and poor mind-set is it is he, who expossed his typical power-mongerness, corrupt, chatukari personanilty to the world of cricket and to all Bangladeshis and the world. It is he, Mr. Kamal who failed to uphold his dignity and thus brought himself down to same corrupt Koko and Co. when they ran BCB. SO Lotus Kamal and Koko, they all belong to the same jail and garbage pile.

kire BK bhai..kon kala pani te bathe korlen......pura turnaround
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:06 PM
cric_mady cric_mady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 21, 2009
Favorite Player: SRT,Ash,Saki,dhoni,drvid
Posts: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Now I am back guys, with a shower and better composer.

First of all, it is no big deal, we can move on from this issue, My Purbasha always helps me and he and my shower helped me to rethink the situation.

The Prime Minister will not do jack, she won't be able to read it anyway, too bad.

Now Mr. Lotus Kamal is a man of what age, 50+ and how old is Shakib? 20? So, Mr. Kamal can easily be seen as a father figure, teacher, mentor figure to a young Shakib, thus it is no big deal Shakib asking for forgiveness to an older, higher authority person for forgiveness for Shakib's own rude inturuption. How many times our teachers were wrong, and still we had to bow down to them and take a beating for challenging them, if and when the teacher himself was unequiped to teach? So, it's done deal. What Lotus kamal failed to see through this due to his limited intelect and poor mind-set is it is he, who expossed his typical power-mongerness, corrupt, chatukari personanilty to the world of cricket and to all Bangladeshis and the world. It is he, Mr. Kamal who failed to uphold his dignity and thus brought himself down to same corrupt Koko and Co. when they ran BCB. SO Lotus Kamal and Koko, they all belong to the same jail and garbage pile.

kire BK bhai..kon kala pani te bathe korlen......pura turnaround.....??
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:11 PM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by cric_mady
kire BK bhai..kon kala pani te bathe korlen......pura turnaround
Lota aka bodna kamal er hagu kora pani diya BK gosol korche... Burn BK burn!!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:14 PM
magic boy magic boy is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 8, 2009
Posts: 3,934

ki shuru korsen apnara?

kalke test e strike dakmu shobai...missil
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:28 PM
wiseshah wiseshah is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Location: newyork
Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner
Posts: 6,135

Whole bd lives on
probashi's income and we didn't get purbachal uttara land and got by Aleague people. So sad.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:31 PM
cric_mady cric_mady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 21, 2009
Favorite Player: SRT,Ash,Saki,dhoni,drvid
Posts: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
Whole bd lives on
probashi's income and we didn't get purbachal uttara land and got by Aleague people. So sad.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
kire bhai..kon dunia theke lap marcen
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:33 PM
real123 real123 is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 11, 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 354

Here is DS article: Good one

Best is just not good enough

Architect Dr. Nizamuddin Ahmed
The retort by the Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan at last Friday's bonus-giving ceremony is not becoming of a true sportsman. It lacked humility, one of the prime traits of any person engaged in sports. That is one of the important lessons of sports that people try to emulate in real life. If your president cannot rebuke you Shakib, who can, who will?
Even on that occasion money was being given. If your integrity was under a question mark, there could have been deductions. There was none.
In no paid job, doing your best is enough. Results matter and make the difference. Your limitations is known and understood. Your lack of application (read attitude) is not. Defeat in the hands of India at Chittagong was not painful. Your integrity in trying was.
If you cannot understand good advice, if you cannot take criticism, then it boils down to you getting bonuses when you do well, and we have to shut up when you do not.
The famed Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar, commentating on the Test match in his column in this daily, has also pointed out our players' lack of commitment, while in the same breath appreciating Mahmudullah Riyad and Mushfiqur Rahim, and even the all-rounder-ship of our skipper, that is you Shakib. So you three in the team think you deserve the high kudos, but if someone no less than the BCB president wants you to do better by pointing out your failures, you raise your hand and say that no one should question your integrity, that you are doing your best, that no one wants to lose.
Dear Shakib, this is world-level cricket. You are representing a country. From a child to a ninety-plus years old Bangladeshi, from a pauper to a prince, they all look up to you. You are supposed to give your best, which clearly all of you did not, as again some of you showed.
Yes the board president could have chosen different words. Of course, it could have been a different forum. However, every board president censures a failed performance; look at the West Indies. Every cricketer in the world is lacerated by the country's journalists; look at India. Nowhere after a defeat by more than one hundred runs, a captain stands up to defend. Had you and your teammates defended that well in the match, if not win against Sehwag & Co., we might as well have drawn it for sure at Khudiram's Chattagram.
That is the kind of spirit with which a match should be approached. Bring in history, culture, the rivers, the sufferings, the pain, the hope, the people... Cricket is not about someone bowling and another swinging and missing all ends up, or someone giving it a good whack. To play consistently well you have to be beyond a cricketer, you have to garner every element in life and society that makes you a cricketer.
Humility is a virtue of man. If your performance and present world standing made you stand up and protest what many of us feel was a reprimand in good spirit, then Sachin Tendulkar would still have been captain, he could have asked to be the chief selector, he could very well demand to be the BCCI president, and consider seriously being a candidate for the Indian premiership; more people know his name than they do that of Manmohon Singh.
Calm down Shakib! Let your bat and ball do the talking. Every cricketer worth his salt has done so in the past.


Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H.Rubel
Yes Shakib has done lot more than Insane Kamal for Bangladesh.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:37 PM
Beamer's Avatar
Beamer Beamer is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 15, 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.
Posts: 9,689

There you go. DS is once again serving as an apologist for AL ( coming from a leaguer like myself ).
__________________
"City of Champions is better than Hockeytown" - Coach Dan Bylsma of the Stanley Cup Champions Pittsburgh Penguins.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:38 PM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
There you go. DS is once again serving as an apologist for AL ( coming from a leaguer like myself ).
Yeah, what a bloody load of crap.
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:44 PM
cric_mady cric_mady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 21, 2009
Favorite Player: SRT,Ash,Saki,dhoni,drvid
Posts: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123
Here is DS article: Good one

Best is just not good enough

Architect Dr. Nizamuddin Ahmed
The retort by the Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan at last Friday's bonus-giving ceremony is not becoming of a true sportsman. It lacked humility, one of the prime traits of any person engaged in sports. That is one of the important lessons of sports that people try to emulate in real life. If your president cannot rebuke you Shakib, who can, who will?
Even on that occasion money was being given. If your integrity was under a question mark, there could have been deductions. There was none.
In no paid job, doing your best is enough. Results matter and make the difference. Your limitations is known and understood. Your lack of application (read attitude) is not. Defeat in the hands of India at Chittagong was not painful. Your integrity in trying was.
If you cannot understand good advice, if you cannot take criticism, then it boils down to you getting bonuses when you do well, and we have to shut up when you do not.
The famed Indian cricketer Sunil Gavaskar, commentating on the Test match in his column in this daily, has also pointed out our players' lack of commitment, while in the same breath appreciating Mahmudullah Riyad and Mushfiqur Rahim, and even the all-rounder-ship of our skipper, that is you Shakib. So you three in the team think you deserve the high kudos, but if someone no less than the BCB president wants you to do better by pointing out your failures, you raise your hand and say that no one should question your integrity, that you are doing your best, that no one wants to lose.
Dear Shakib, this is world-level cricket. You are representing a country. From a child to a ninety-plus years old Bangladeshi, from a pauper to a prince, they all look up to you. You are supposed to give your best, which clearly all of you did not, as again some of you showed.
Yes the board president could have chosen different words. Of course, it could have been a different forum. However, every board president censures a failed performance; look at the West Indies. Every cricketer in the world is lacerated by the country's journalists; look at India. Nowhere after a defeat by more than one hundred runs, a captain stands up to defend. Had you and your teammates defended that well in the match, if not win against Sehwag & Co., we might as well have drawn it for sure at Khudiram's Chattagram.
That is the kind of spirit with which a match should be approached. Bring in history, culture, the rivers, the sufferings, the pain, the hope, the people... Cricket is not about someone bowling and another swinging and missing all ends up, or someone giving it a good whack. To play consistently well you have to be beyond a cricketer, you have to garner every element in life and society that makes you a cricketer.
Humility is a virtue of man. If your performance and present world standing made you stand up and protest what many of us feel was a reprimand in good spirit, then Sachin Tendulkar would still have been captain, he could have asked to be the chief selector, he could very well demand to be the BCCI president, and consider seriously being a candidate for the Indian premiership; more people know his name than they do that of Manmohon Singh.
Calm down Shakib! Let your bat and ball do the talking. Every cricketer worth his salt has done so in the past.

murgir guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:44 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123
Here is DS article: Good one

Best is just not good enough

Architect Dr. Nizamuddin Ahmed
The retort by the Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan at last Friday's bonus-giving ceremony is not becoming of a true sportsman. It lacked humility, one of the prime traits of any person engaged in sports. That is one of the important lessons of sports that people try to emulate in real life. If your president cannot rebuke you Shakib, who can, who will?

drivel deleted for brevity

Calm down Shakib! Let your bat and ball do the talking. Every cricketer worth his salt has done so in the past.
What a load of bullshit this article is. Each and every sentence can be riposted with ease.

Humility being the prime trait of a sportsman? Oh puhleeeez, the days of namby pamby aristrocrat cricketers are long past. You cannot be great if you are not arrogant.

If integrity was a question there would have been deductions? Wait, did you actually read Lotus's comments? Synapses not connecting there? Lotus did question the integrity.

Why should Shakib calm down? Dr Architect sir, you yourself agree that the Board president could have chosen different words or different forum, yet you chose to chastise Shakib? What about Lotus mama?

Calm down Shakib? I think he was eminently calm and correct in his response.

"To play consistently well you have to be beyond a cricketer, you have to garner every element in life and society that makes you a cricketer." What kind of meaningless psychobabble is this?

To design consistently well you have to be beyond an architect, you have to garner every element in life and society that makes you an architect. See, I can play the game too...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old January 23, 2010, 01:47 PM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Dr Architect sir,
So I'm not the only one who flinched when he saw the guy's name prepended with the "Architect" title.
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket