facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 3, 2010, 05:32 PM
Street Cricketer

Default The state of Domestic Cricket

Hi all,

I have not visied this site for a good while now, yet I have always maintained an interest in the development of the Bangladeshi side, and have seen enough of them in the last few years to form a number of opinions.

However, I write for another cricket website and have opted to do an analysis/report on the state of Bangladesh cricket, mainly focusing on the national team, but would be most interested if any of you have any length of time to educate me a little further on how the domestic structure has developed in recent years ?

Thanks for any help, feel free to post any responses on here, or PM me.
Old February 3, 2010, 08:32 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Hey woodster-- (I dare not shorten your name out of affection! :P ) Welcome to BC. Nice to see you are taking interest in the domestic level cricket. Are you a foreigner just out of curioisty? For starters you can browse the National Cricket League thread which is sticky in the main page.
The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.
Old February 4, 2010, 03:29 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
Hey woodster-- (I dare not shorten your name out of affection! :P ) Welcome to BC. Nice to see you are taking interest in the domestic level cricket. Are you a foreigner just out of curioisty? For starters you can browse the National Cricket League thread which is sticky in the main page.
Hi ZeeshanM, yes I am a foreigner, an Englishman.

I will begin my browsing in the NCL thread, sounds like a good starting point, thanks.