facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 29, 2010, 04:17 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Lightbulb 10,000 Ways to Cheat In An Exam

Quote:
Cheat verb
-to deceive or mislead somebody, especially for personal advantage
-to break the rules in a game, examination, or contest, in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage
1. Nervous student taps his finger thereby transmitting encoded signals of answers in the form of Morse code...

2. Sign up as a registered deaf person to use hearing aid which will receive study materials from a preset satellite station.

3. Write at the back of the chair of your long blonde haired female friend. As the teacher comes in to check, make her toss her hair over the back of the seat.

4. Lacerate your nose with a small hidden needle and act out to make your teacher believe suddenly your nose is bleeding causing her to excuse you.

5. Write in gluminol or some other substance that can only be read through your chromatic layered eyeglasses.

6. Date your teacher or her assistant.

continue...
The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.
Old March 29, 2010, 04:34 PM
Banned

People who cheat in the exams are losers.

Most exams are fundamentally disproportionate, subjective and the assessments are often biased, contrary to human rights act.

Educational establishment cheats.
Old March 29, 2010, 04:37 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

I knew it was a matter of time before some dweeb under a killjoy veneer comes to interfere with some nerdy counterthesis. smfh

*teacher teacher you forgot to assign us homework*
The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.
Old March 29, 2010, 04:41 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

http://teachopolis.org/justice/cheat...ing_how_to.htm
Old March 29, 2010, 04:46 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Shardul bhai....

you are my hero!
Old March 29, 2010, 04:55 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

there is no such thing as cheating, only open book test.
Old March 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
there is no such thing as cheating, only open book test.
Or take home exam/quiz may be?
Old March 29, 2010, 05:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
Or take home exam/quiz may be?
shardul bhai take home quiz e tow nokol kora jai nah. karon teacher jokhon dekhbe classer shobar paper ek pore shobai dhora khabe.
Old March 29, 2010, 05:25 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Here is the story of one genius teacher. (forgot the actual one)

Four students wanted to avoid a test so they tell the teacher that their car broke down on the freeway and had to change the tire during their trip back from Mexico and that is why they are late.

Teacher understandingly simply hands them four exams. Students were all happy thinking they deceived the teacher and were ecastatic to see that one question whose answers they knew had 10 points to it.

But, when they turned on the next page, they saw a single question worth 90 points.

Which wheel?

Edit: btw thanks a lot guys for derailing my fkin thread!!
Old March 29, 2010, 05:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Lol. My way: Take 2 tests, quizzes. Do as much as u can in class. Hand 1 in, and bring the other one home. Next day, go up to the teacher with an excuse or tell a buddy to distract them somewhere else and just switch ur paper

Sounds hard, but done it enough times

WARNING: DOESNT WORK WITH EXAMS
Old March 29, 2010, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
I knew it was a matter of time before some dweeb under a killjoy veneer comes to interfere with some nerdy counterthesis. smfh

*teacher teacher you forgot to assign us homework*
Thought about nerd cleaning weed? smfh
Old March 29, 2010, 06:37 PM
BC Editorial Team

divide map into quadrants - on a ruler mark up each quadrant's coordinates. On exam slide ruler row by row, dot at the marked points, connect the dots.
Old March 29, 2010, 06:52 PM
Cricket Legend

When I've taught courses, I've tended to set open book and oral exams accompanied by rather difficult homework assignments (that are addressed best as a group). I am not particularly interested in seeing how well a student is at memorizing and regurgitating data; I want to know how well he or she can use the data and techniques available to address new questions.

There are ways to cheat in my exams too, and I've caught students at it, but generally it's easier to understand the material than to put in the extra effort to cheat.
Old March 29, 2010, 09:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
Here is the story of one genius teacher. (forgot the actual one)

Four students wanted to avoid a test so they tell the teacher that their car broke down on the freeway and had to change the tire during their trip back from Mexico and that is why they are late.

Teacher understandingly simply hands them four exams. Students were all happy thinking they deceived the teacher and were ecastatic to see that one question whose answers they knew had 10 points to it.

But, when they turned on the next page, they saw a single question worth 90 points.

Which wheel?

Edit: btw thanks a lot guys for derailing my fkin thread!!
bhaijan apnar story tow mile nah? prothom line e bollen ora exam faki dite chai kintu faki dile tow exam hall e jabar e kotha nah?
Old March 29, 2010, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Hmm... Why does one need to cheat on an exam? Doesn't everyone get an A+?

Oh oh oh - you are trying to cheat to get a B..... got it. wink. wink.
Old March 29, 2010, 10:36 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
bhaijan apnar story tow mile nah? prothom line e bollen ora exam faki dite chai kintu faki dile tow exam hall e jabar e kotha nah?
bhai apnee ajaira pechal koira fost count baraitesen. anyways i think in the original story they were late not by half an hour or something but by one whole day.

apnee eto fedan kan?
Old March 29, 2010, 10:37 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

now i know how electrecution bhai feel when others try to hijack his creativity/one liner chain thread.
Old March 30, 2010, 10:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

Some of the cheating methods looks harder than studying.

Personally, I don't consults books even on open book tests. If I don't take an exam as a challenge, what's the point?

On a related note, how will teachers check for cheats when the technology to interface brain and computer is invented and every body walks around with chip implants in their brain?
Old March 30, 2010, 10:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Ashchilam onek asha niye je cheating kora shikhbo.

Kintu hotasha amare charlo na...

Aisha dekhlam oi eki anda-marka logic...

Koi jai...BC is flooded with anda logic....
Old March 30, 2010, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Oi miya, apni to buira beta. Apnar abar kisher cheating? Eigula to polapainer jonno.
Old March 30, 2010, 02:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Cheating korar jonno abar boyosh laage naki?
Mijan bhai is the oldest person in this forum (post-wise)...so what? he's still the craziest cheater in this forum...
Old March 30, 2010, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfaq
Personally, I don't consults books even on open book tests. If I don't take an exam as a challenge, what's the point?
Of course by open book, the professor doesn't mean that you do not understand the theory or basics and solve the exam problem by following the similar examples given in the book. The open book exams are usually given in courses which have too many formulas to memorize like numerical analysis or properties of metals. Normally in an open book test, I usually do not consult book (you do not need to if you are well prepared); I only look at the book when I forget a formula or something like this.

But if you do not consult the book even after you could not retrieve a simple formula from your brain and thus get your answer wrong in the exam, it would be stupidity. Those high school days are over, and as long as you understand what you are learning, and you know what you are looking for in the books during open book tests, looking at book will not undermine the challenge of exam. While solving engineering problems in real world, you will always consult books, and despite having all the books, they will aid you only if you have fundamentals in your brain.
Old March 30, 2010, 03:52 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

7. Distraction Basics. Student A coughs Student B gets the signal and calls teacher to ask a question and at that instant Student A grabs the answer from the bag.
Old March 30, 2010, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Cheating korar jonno abar boyosh laage naki?
Mijan bhai is the oldest person in this forum (post-wise)...so what? he's still the craziest cheater in this forum...
Fail!
Old March 30, 2010, 03:55 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

8. Mark two all answers in the scantron of the question you don't know. When I was a TA I used to use a grid to see who marked the right question. Of course, if you mark all then it'd be visible.