facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 11, 2014, 05:34 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Default Is Shaad a psychopath?

Look at him

He is highly intelligent, highly intellectual, the quiet shy soft spoken type who fits your typical Hannibal Lecter (TV show) like profile of a psychopath. The man has a degree in doctorate of philosophy and lest you cannot distinguish between your dentalium agassizi (not to confuse with Andre Agassi which further not to confuse with Andre of Andre 5000) from your dentalium americanum then he will literally pen a threnody on you. And here readers, by penning a threnody we don’t mean taking out his quill got gift solely from Marquis de Sade himself and penning a song, hymn or poem of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person. Nay, we mean literally getting a pen, and coating it with some poison he found from his molecular biology readings and go Norman Bates on that poor fella.
His remarkable gentle disposition, the fragile gossamer lenses of spectacles foreshadowing an outbreak anytime soon and his skill in using microtools such as pincers and god knows what angstrom measuring gauge puts him as a perfect candidate for a BC’s psychopath.
Whether Zeeshan is a CIA agent, whether idumb is gay, whether mufi Gertrude Stein trapped in man’s body, whether ATMR a player, whether Vua magic boy remains as exercises for readers!
Old September 11, 2014, 08:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Hehehehe...Dr. Shaad uncleji has a Phd from Princeton in some kind of Molecular Biology I think, He studied sexes of Fruit Flies and their mating behavior I think...He is a research fellow at the National Institute of Health in Baltimore, Maryland, that's N.I.H.!...He works for the federal government and he is a scientist agent with bigger guns than Dana Scully and Fox Mulder combined...He is a brain!
Old September 11, 2014, 08:16 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hehehehe...Dr. Shaad uncleji has a Phd from Princeton in some kind of Molecular Biology I think, He studied sexes of Fruit Flies and their mating behavior I think...He is a research fellow at the National Institute of Health in Baltimore, Maryland, that's N.I.H.!...He works for the federal government and he is scientist agent with bigger guns than Dana Scully and Fox Mulder combined...He is a brain!
\Isn't that the same company that publishes King James' bible?
Old September 11, 2014, 08:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Hehehehe...He also likes Maine Coon cats...