facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 6, 2017, 08:36 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

BC, why you so quiet mon?

Old August 6, 2017, 08:39 AM
Cricket Sage

This thread is not showing the latest posts
Old August 25, 2017, 01:30 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

In Hinduism, users generally accept that human beings are divine and thus God. In Christianity it is generally believed that humans are created in the image of God barring many radical ones.

There are certain people who gets offended thinking it insults their very religion when people claim to be God lest they blaspheme. But, they GROSSLY offend me and the like ones to belittle and insult us by saying we are NOT God. THAT is offensive. THAT is taking the core and essence and our very CENTRE of human being. THAT is straying AWAY from Truth. THAT is being hypocritical. THAT is denial. THAT is devil in disguise and lies. THAT is IGNORANCE. That is not KNOWING who YOU are.

Of course, this is resultant of years and years of inculcation, indoctrination, brainwashing, mass programming as well as victim mentality enforced by clerics, preachers, priests, purohits, media, teachers, college professors and even psychiatrists all in the guise of control and manipulation from power-hungry motives.

Just needed to get that off my chest.
Old August 25, 2017, 02:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
In Hinduism, users generally accept that human beings are divine and thus God.
As far as I know, in Hinduism the human beings are a part of the ultimate reality "Brahman" (Not to be confused with Brahmin). Being a part of the divinity does not make one God. When we greet we say "Namaste" or "Namaskar" which means I bow to the divine in you.

Anyways Hinduism is really complex and basically an umbrella term for many similar and not so similar philosophies. There are quite a few atheist school of thoughts as well who completely reject the idea of God yet very much part of Hindu theology. I am not learned enough to talk about religions so I'd rather stop here.
Old September 8, 2017, 05:05 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

Mona, tomay onekdin porey dekhlam.
Shunlam tumi naki modelling ar acting cherey diye Americay kun Bangali cheler shathey contract marrige korey tarpor divorce diye diyecho. Totodin tumi MAC er ekti branchey kaj kortey.
Ekhon tumi abar deshey firecho kintu tomakey media nitey chay na jehetu tumi shobaikey na boley choley geley. Keno Mona, keno emon korley ? Valo theko ajibon

Iti,
Tomari ek chelebela thekey vokto

Old September 9, 2017, 12:05 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Shunlam tumi naki modelling ar acting cherey diye Americay kun Bangali cheler shathey contract marrige korey tarpor divorce diye diyecho. Totodin tumi MAC er ekti branchey kaj kortey.
Ekhon tumi abar deshey firecho kintu tomakey media nitey chay na jehetu tumi shobaikey na boley choley geley. Keno Mona, keno emon korley ? Valo theko ajibon

Iti,

Gore bou rakhi onno furi khujo kene
Old September 9, 2017, 03:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinan
Gore bou rakhi onno furi khujo kene
Bhai, ami jey bibahito eta apnakey key bollo ???
Old September 10, 2017, 11:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
>
Mac maane ki ..McDonald's ?

She married wrong ..a girl like that shouldn't have to work in the McDonald's .... she was already blessed ... men needs to take care of her

Models in this country marry billionaires ..

Some Bengali men need their balls to grow. If you gonna marry pretty u gotta make sure u can afford to maintain that and not sell your wife to slavery for 5 dollars
Old September 16, 2017, 08:06 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

^^ Bujha jaitese orphy kono din tar bou ke "MAC" kine dey nai ... Lucky guy ... ei shob jhamelar modde jete hoy na!

MAC meye mohole onek popular ekta cosmetics brand! Next time Mall e gele ektu visit kore ashben MAC counter ... Time pass bhaloi hote pare!! :P
Old September 16, 2017, 09:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Concurrent Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Mac maane ki ..McDonald's ?

She married wrong ..a girl like that shouldn't have to work in the McDonald's .... she was already blessed ... men needs to take care of her

Models in this country marry billionaires ..

Some Bengali men need their balls to grow. If you gonna marry pretty u gotta make sure u can afford to maintain that and not sell your wife to slavery for 5 dollars
MAC is a exclusive cosmetic brand, that women/girls in Bangladesh crave. If you give them stuff from L`oreal or Palmolive they will throw it away and not speak to you, but if you give them cosmetics from MAC they will treat you like a brother.
Old September 16, 2017, 09:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Iti,

WTF did I just watch, was that a contraception ad in a Toshiba monitor advertisement.
Old September 16, 2017, 09:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
^^ Bujha jaitese orphy kono din tar bou ke "MAC" kine dey nai ... Lucky guy ... ei shob jhamelar modde jete hoy na!

MAC meye mohole onek popular ekta cosmetics brand! Next time Mall e gele ektu visit kore ashben MAC counter ... Time pass bhaloi hote pare!! :P
haha.. MAC is a cosmetic store. Yes I seen those black MAC bags. Never really cared to know what they are...or knew it subliminally perhaps.

But message remains.. MAC counter girls make probably 10 to 15 dollars an hour as well. A known model should not have to work that's my opinion (unless it's modelling or part of her passion). She can earn a high class living paid by a capable man with her beauty. That is my point.
Old September 16, 2017, 09:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
MAC is a exclusive cosmetic brand, that women/girls in Bangladesh crave. If you give them stuff from L`oreal or Palmolive they will throw it away and not speak to you, but if you give them cosmetics from MAC they will treat you like a brother.
But I don't want to be treated like a brother.
Quote:

WTF did I just watch, was that a contraception ad in a Toshiba monitor advertisement
LOL what made you thnk it's a contraception ad? the shaari? It's a solo dance show :p I think it's a chuckle type cutesy ad romanticing peeping tom...

Toshiba monitors are so life like that peeping tom are all running to her bedroom to rape her only to find a grandmother sitting making wool underwears..
Old September 16, 2017, 10:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

LOL what made you thnk it's a contraception ad? the shaari? It's a solo dance show :p I think it's a chuckle type cutesy ad romanticing peeping tom...

Toshiba monitors are so life like that peeping tom are all running to her bedroom to rape her only to find a grandmother sitting making wool underwears..
You think I didnt search it up!! , yea I did. Monalisa manufacturers IUD. Don't google it, if you dont know what it is. This ad is so cringe.
Old September 16, 2017, 10:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

When you live overseas and you bring back stuff from your country to Bangladesh, it rarely pleases your relatives, so from today I just stick to gift cards and cash. Let them buy what they want.

Back in the heydays you could get away with purchasing cheap shoes from 1$ shop and fool them into thinking that you brought them designer shoes. But now they want shoes from Nike, Adidas and Puma which starts off at 70-90 dollars, just last week I had a relative that asked me for a DSLR!!!. Now usually 5-8 years back if you bring back a tablet from overseas they get happy, but NOW, they want Ipads and Iphones as gifts.

I don't know If I am just cheap or if it is just a Bengali thing, but whenever I buy a gift I make sure I remove the price-tag.
Old September 16, 2017, 10:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Bengali advertisements: Marketing Plan

1. Decide on what to advertise.
2. Get young girls or semi attractive women to promote product.
3. Make sure they are dancing or singing.
4. Profit!!!
Old September 17, 2017, 01:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Removing the tag is universal.
Old September 17, 2017, 01:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Removing the tag is universal.
What?!?!?! Is that suppose to be an innuendo.
Old September 17, 2017, 06:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

Tumi ektu beshiii vujo!
Old September 17, 2017, 02:53 PM
Cricket Legend

No,everyone removes the price tag,etiquette.
Old September 17, 2017, 03:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

I really like Mufti Ismail Menk. One of the few modern scholars. You can follow him on twitter.

https://twitter.com/muftimenk

some of his recent tweets, I really liked.

Quote:
Don't be too quick to share pictures of your success. Many don't like it & are likely to become jealous. Be humble & avoid the limelight.
Quote:
The higher you climb in life, the more people will criticize you. Even at your best, people will still find a bone to pick. Ignore them.
Quote:
Don't let your pain make you unkind. Nobody knows what the other person is going through. There's too much suffering in the world already.
Quote:
Stop overthinking. Stop feeding your mind negative thoughts & self doubt. Love yourself enough & remember He only wants the best for you.
Quote:
Don't compare yourself to the one who has more. It's a dangerous path to take. You'll become bitter. He blesses us differently. Give thanks
Old September 17, 2017, 06:00 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

"As someone who has studied this and this for this many years..."
"As someone who practiced this for so many and so many years..."
"As someone who played this at this level for so many and so many years..."
"As someone who has published this and this at this and this..."

People in BC - I don't care what your ranks is ...heck you can be a PhD or a celebrity or brand.. come here and spout this and we hold them to pedestal.

A quote that I really like that I found is: "If you have to tell someone how good you are, probably you are not that good enough?" If all you armchair pundits were really the s, you would actually be doing things instead of bathing us with your wisdom. There would BE no excusitis: "oh I could've played so and so at so and so times, too bad life and family got caught up..." Please. At least Tigers are doing what they are doing instead of all you couch potatoes whose very existence depends tearing them out in searing and seething manner.

REAL MEN put their mouth where their money is. They NEED no convincing.

Of course, this can be tweaked to: "If you have to give someone your credential, probably you are don't have a credential..."

I mean puh-leez, you don't see Trump or Brad Pitt using a bio to proclaim their grandiose stature over us mere meek mortals.

[This is why I'd never f with reverse swing in million years. An alpha male, who hardly talks but gets the job done efficiently, speaks very little and doesn't have to convince us in so many words how great he is.]
Old September 17, 2017, 06:18 PM
Cricket Sage

^^ cheers bredda