facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 13, 2017, 05:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan

At any rate, it doesn't hurt to be less of a jerk and be kind to others
Being a jerk is not a crime. I deal with jerks and asssholes on daily basis... not online.. in real life... Here is a news flash - internet vile and real life vile is SAME.

Quote:
Here in BC many of us use our real handle and we even share our own personal lifestyles.
And?
you are doing that by choice.

Listen there is a vulnerable age whose online activities should be monitored by parents... pre-teen , teen. They deal with bullies in school, social gatherings and online. "cyber bullying" is more for them.

It's not for adults........ Have you seen our presidential debates? you can term that bullying too but no one is crying over that.

There is a beautiful button - it's called "ignore" - not hard to use.

Quote:
Anyway I do not want to argue with you about this matter further.
Good. I don't think you should argue with me on anything, you will lose.

Old June 13, 2017, 09:57 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Good. I don't think you should argue with me on anything, you will lose.
First of all, my post was clearly written with an intent before you came and started twisting it into Pakistan-Indian issue from YouTube.

And, yes, I was actually not gonna respond to it. But I didn't have morning coffee. And picking on kids like you is really what primes me for the day.

So here we go....

You really wanna talk about feelings getting hurt and protecting feelings? Let's talk about feelings getting hurt and protecting feelings. Let's talk about how after I made some stupid cartoon strip on kajer bua, you had the need to write "oh just because I portray personal life online sometimes someone feels the need to sit 3000 miles away and talk about it". Is my memory good enough for you or should I dig it up from somewhere? Let's talk about how right after that you felt the immediate rush to ditch your old handle and take up a new identity and to have it buried as deep as possible so people will never find out and forget in time. Who has the fragile ego and self-esteem issues now?

Well guess what? No one forgot. Apparently you are not the only smart one in the room. You and your "party of five in the recent meet up" may not always like the stand I take on certain issue, but let's not twist words at every chance you get purposefully trying to veer from important issues. The main issue which I wrote was meant with good heart. And funny thing is there is a pattern on the people you pick argument with. Gee I wonder why! May be people are chopped liver to the point they don't see through the transparency of motive as clear as a day light.

Remember, I am that guy who pours out every personal details, failures and shortcomings in life on an open book for whole world to read and for everyone to make fun of. I really got nothing to lose....except my virginity. I really don't think you understand what kind of person I am. I am a special kind of breed.

Funny thing is I actually used to think you were funny.
Old June 13, 2017, 10:29 AM

Its not funny anymore how you take on each other on nothing issue. Not looking good if not ugly.
Old June 13, 2017, 11:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I have no idea what you are talking about ... it is not about you or me ..it is a general discussion ... it is not our responsibility to protect another strangers feelings online ..neither is it their responsibility to protect ours ...

while your post had good intention ...I really do not think you understand what online bullying is ... or I don't ...

if you fit t everything in a general description.. almost everyone that ever participated in a forum is a bully as heated exchange happen . PPL also argue like that in real life and among friends ...

One should not confuse this "bullying" to how they feel after they participate online .. studies show that sometimes using Facebook causes increased negative feelings such as jealousy .. anger .. low self worth when they see their friends and peers excelling while they are falling behind ... Other ppl will not restrict sharing their adventures because 2 out of their 500 friends might feel bad seeing those ...

For an adult it is up to thrn to decide how much exposure to "negativity" they can handle ...

Good thing about this forum is it is moderated ... one can ask for reasonable help at anytime ... bad part is its public and you can not control what ppl Wil say even if it ends up hurting someone ....

U can for example think of eclipse ... he probably enjoys all the attention he is getting here ... but he would fit into your description .... he has to come and say "hey stop " or report if he feels ppl are giving him hard time.... but then he needs equally to be prudent in what he writes not to piss off other members .....

There are billions ppl connected online ..why bother with ppl who give u stress ?

(Again I am gonna reiterate this is a GENERAL discussion .. u doesn't mean u)
Old June 13, 2017, 12:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Hhhmmmm...Shetai...Tai tow...Hhhmmm thik-i tai...
Old June 13, 2017, 11:03 PM
Cricket Legend

We should live in harmony,icc thingy over soon,most will go away.
Old June 19, 2017, 04:28 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

12 years in BC!!
This seem like another lifetime when I first signed up!
The day BD beat Aus in Cardiff - 2005.
Soooo many memories, sooo many post'ers, sooo many arguments, sooo many sleepless nights watching THEM playing!
I've to say, BC made me a better person in general. Meet some great people, learn how to be humble, learn how to Celebrate those "Eid" days with similar cricket fanatic members etc etc etc
Old June 20, 2017, 04:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Can someone translate this from Sylheti to English please? Try to be very precise - May Allah reward you. Only the first 3minute: https://youtu.be/0Aq_94dK37M
Old June 21, 2017, 03:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Attacks on Muslims is increasingly soo rapidly. There was many incidents yesterday after night prayer in different mosque in UK. Things can only get ugly as time goes on.. we are being tested by Allah. May Allah allow us to be successful and remain faithful.
Old June 21, 2017, 05:49 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Attacks on Muslims is increasingly soo rapidly. There was many incidents yesterday after night prayer in different mosque in UK. Things can only get ugly as time goes on.. we are being tested by Allah. May Allah allow us to be successful and remain faithful.
Dear Sporting Bhaiya, Stay strong! Insh Allah, the Lord shall shower peace among the loving and kind. All the harmonious non-violant Muslim, Jewish, Christian and people of no faith will come together and stand by each other. And the Lord shall smile upon them and He shall shower bliss and serenity among them beacuse they were kind to his fellow man and stood by them during their time of need.

There will always be incidents/atrocities, heart-less murders of the innocents by the corrupts. We have to pe paitent and stand together - all of us of different faith. That is our strength, the strength of the good.

Last edited by bujhee kom; June 21, 2017 at 10:06 AM..
Old June 21, 2017, 07:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Thank you bro - as always very humble and kind words from you. Everyone in UK has to be extra careful when attending prayers, especially carefully crossing roads etc..
Old June 21, 2017, 11:20 PM
Cricket Legend

True Buhjee community needs to stay together.
Altho it doesn't help with the Aussie National Broadcaster 60 % multi cultural target which is blasting people with Islamic views,and and which is left wing and punishing Christians with their deeply held views.
The broadcaster is making assimilation harder.
Also Pauline Hansen is making it harder from the right wing side.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

Embarrassing to see a thread on how to make BC active gets to the point where it did and had to get locked down.

Where is the sanity and logical reasoning?