facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 23, 2017, 05:31 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Attacker, Kent born. You said lived in Luton and East London? hence why he must be either Pakistani or Sylheti? dude you really pom gana? East London is very diverse region, like most regions of London, not only Sylhetis and Pkistanis live there, there are somalians, turks, african muslims, arabs too. .
Kent East London thekey beshi durey na.
Ar, East Londoney jonmailam ar boro hoilam.. koi aj porjonto kuno Arabkey to East Londoney dekhi nai.

Old March 23, 2017, 05:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

[QUOTE=Shingara;1980685]Please get off your high horse.
British Syletis are known to go and fight for ISIS. Some even get arrested upon return.

Look here :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985
Shall we start with all the Syletis mentioned ?
Ziaur rahman
Syed haque
Mashud miah
Md. golamully
Md. mizanur rahman
Md. alamgir
Rajib khan
Md. iqbal hussain
Md. suyabur rahman
Md. atiqur khan
Md. shahriyar alam
Forhad rahman
Tareena shakil
Md. uddin
Shahajahan khan
mustakim jaman
Tuhin shahensha
Md. abdul kahar
Md. abdul miah
atiq ahmed
etc..

Or, what about that entire Syleti family who moved to be with ISIS ?
Or, what about the three girls who went to stay with ISIS ?

Meanwhile, Bangladeshis who move to the UK, do not involve themselves in these things as it takes years to finally become a British citizen and they don't want it taken away.

And, I do not consider anyone to be Bangladeshi if they can't read, write or speak Bengali or only know that there are two places in BD - Dhaka and Sylhet! So, I will not call you British Syletis as Bangladeshis. It is an insult to my fellow genuine Bangladeshis.[/QUOTE]

Last paragraph is very disturbing, wow.
Old March 23, 2017, 05:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Based on Shingara my parents are Bangladeshi as they meet his requirement to be Bangladeshi, but many young Bangladeshi people aren't as they don't meet his requirement, even if their parents meet his requirement lol crazy
Old March 23, 2017, 05:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Arrey Sporting bhaiyo, apni cheti jaicchen keno? Why getting upset? Bhaiyo? It is a sad day in London, that is more important. People got murdered due to/by a scumbag!

My root is from Brahmanbaria...and we are known as the legendary goods smugglers...we smuggle chini/sugar from Agartola/India and through Brahmanbaira/Akhaura, we take it to Sylhet and sell it to the rich folks of Sylhet... Because of Sylhet we Brahmanbaaira people have a life today.

Also Sylhet is known for my dear Hazrat Shahjalal Baba (Rah) sufi saint...Shahjalal baba turned many jinns (Djinns) into giant Gojari maach (fish) ...and it is said a few hungry poor people (my relatives) from neighboring Brahmanbaria came to the mazaar (shrine) during Urs (Orosh Mubarak) and stole a few Gojari fish and ate them....Now we, B-barian are known as the Djinn eater!!! Ohh khub Gorom!
Old March 23, 2017, 05:59 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Based on Shingara my parents are Bangladeshi as they meet his requirement to be Bangladeshi, but many young Bangladeshi people aren't as they don't meet his requirement, even if their parents meet his requirement lol crazy
Apnar bap-ma Bangali hoitey parey, kintu apni Bangali na, apni nijekey jotoi Bangali money koren na keno
Old March 23, 2017, 06:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mustafizur, Sabbir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Apnar bap-ma Bangali hoitey parey, kintu apni Bangali na, apni nijekey jotoi Bangali money koren na keno
Troll post.

@SportingBD ignore koro bhai etain abul tabul mone mone online ki na zani. Real life sylhetir shamne aiya koito parto na kicu

Shingara. Will u not be attending the Sylheti owned mosque tomorrow? Please say what you have said here to a Sylheti tomorrow's Jummah namaz if you dare
Old March 23, 2017, 07:34 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Shingara, Ami bangla likhte abong bolte pari. As a Bangladeshi I am telling you to stop advancing the stereotype of communities and nationalities. You are not the authority of Bangladeshies and it doesn't matter if people do not meet your criteria. From the name of the attacker automatically assuming certain nationalities and communities is a dangerous way to think and do not spread this kind of hatred in BC. If you strongly feel that way then please discuss with your own friends in private. Do not do this in BC because we have zero tolerance for it here. Sri Lanka series er aagey shabdhan Korey dicchi.
Old March 23, 2017, 08:19 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

What are some books by perv?
Old March 23, 2017, 08:20 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

What are some books for perv?
Old March 24, 2017, 03:46 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Shingara, Ami bangla likhte abong bolte pari. As a Bangladeshi I am telling you to stop advancing the stereotype of communities and nationalities. You are not the authority of Bangladeshies and it doesn't matter if people do not meet your criteria. From the name of the attacker automatically assuming certain nationalities and communities is a dangerous way to think and do not spread this kind of hatred in BC. If you strongly feel that way then please discuss with your own friends in private. Do not do this in BC because we have zero tolerance for it here. Sri Lanka series er aagey shabdhan Korey dicchi.
Thik asey. Amar boktobbo ami bolei felsi.
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

Match Adda's strike rate is 23ppd. With the one-week ban, it will reduced to the high teens. Nadim's level
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

I wasn't aware that certain districts/zones of Bangladesh can plant seeds of such snobbery.

If Sylhet or Sylhetism (if that exists) or anything like it is bigger than BANGLADESH, then what's wrong if Shakib thinks he is much bigger than the country itself (although I don't believe he does)?