facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 30, 2012, 03:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Indians

@mufi bhai ---

because i love India and i love it because its India.

@Navo--

born in bangaldesh but moved in US in 2007.

and @zee--

i dont know why im supporting bangla....btw got a site where indians hangout?
Old May 30, 2012, 03:59 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

And I like how all the same people started gathering up like Latter Day Saints at TigerEz's doorstep.
Old May 30, 2012, 04:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerEz
@mufi bhai ---

because i love India and i love it because its India.

@Navo--

born in bangaldesh but moved in US in 2007.

and @zee--

i dont know why im supporting bangla....btw got a site where indians hangout?
Have you ever been to India? I am curious to know why you love India more than the country of your birth (BD) or the country you currently live in (USA).
Old May 30, 2012, 04:26 PM
Banned

i havent been there but im going too.....move there for life and go in Bollywood after finishing studies!......and i never liked bangaldesh and as a human i have a choice so yea.....also my parents wants to see me happy and thats how im happy
Old May 30, 2012, 04:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Yes you do have free choice. Good luck bro. We will be eagerly waiting to see you in Bollywood.
Old May 30, 2012, 04:33 PM
Banned

dont forget hollywood & thnx bro
Old May 30, 2012, 04:59 PM
Banned

i know im getting called a 'rajakar' and what not but whatever....famous ppl always faces those problems
Old May 30, 2012, 05:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
dont forget hollywood & thnx bro
Yeah my youngest brother believes if he gets chance he will be the next Leonardo DiCaprio !! I think I should introduce him to you as both of you have almost the same goal .. I told him ok if you become that famous then I actually don't have to work so hard as I can easily leave my job at that time and he can take care of me.. He agreed actually.. He said he will take care of the whole family.. So we all are dreaming of that day when none of us except him will have to work

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"- George Bernard Shaw
Old May 30, 2012, 05:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

cough**attention whore**cough
Old May 30, 2012, 05:26 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
i know im getting called a 'rajakar' and what not but whatever....famous ppl always faces those problems
How do you think distancing yourself from your Bangladeshi identity will help? To be fair, you could use your Bangladeshi heritage to your advantage. There isn't a famous Bangladeshi(-American) star in Hollywood but the Indian presence is growing (From Indian-Americans like Kal Penn to born-and-raised Indians like Irfan Habib, Amitabh Bachchan, Freida Pinto etc etc) You could find a niche for yourself. You know that if you even make one film, Bangladeshis all over the world would be ecstatic and praise you to the skies
Old May 30, 2012, 05:50 PM
Banned

dont get mad at me or anything bhai....but if u ask an american if they know what bangladesh is, whats da answer u get? i dont know or isnt that in india...right? if theres any country ppl talk positive about then its india and not bangladesh....so if i ever make a movie then i dont care how much praises i get from bangaldesh but i do care about how much i get praises from hollywood or bollywood. oh & btw whe nppl ask me about where im from, u know i dont say bangal but i do say india and if they ask me if i know what bangladesh is then i say i dont know what that is!!! bangladesh = land of all negatives and no positives....shame on me
Old May 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
dont get mad at me or anything bhai....but if u ask an american if they know what bangladesh is, whats da answer u get? i dont know or isnt that in india...right? if theres any country ppl talk positive about then its india and not bangladesh....so if i ever make a movie then i dont care how much praises i get from bangaldesh but i do care about how much i get praises from hollywood or bollywood. oh & btw whe nppl ask me about where im from, u know i dont say bangal but i do say india and if they ask me if i know what bangladesh is then i say i dont know what that is!!! bangladesh = land of all negatives and no positives....shame on me
wrong.. Dumbness of some people doesn't mean people doesn't know about your country. .. watch this video

Here in my university when I first introduced myself as a Bangladeshi instantly people started to ask me about Grameen Bank, Dr. Yunus.. Many of them did their term paper on micro credit and Grameen Bank.. So you have to ask right question to right people and you have to be smart enough to know the right people..
Old May 30, 2012, 06:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Carry on TigerEz ..Best of luck to you for becoming Indian. But don't forget to support Bangladesh cricket
Old May 30, 2012, 06:33 PM
Banned

@oronnya---the hell planet do you live in???? if i tell anyone im from Bangladesh then they gonna start asking me..R u muslim? do u hav plans on blowing this country/school/anything and everythign up? is ur countrys leader bin laden? when i say im indian, none of those questions r asked and everything is cool...

and @ crikss..im already Hindustani....and ya when i become famous im gonna support bangladesh cricket the way it deserves to be supported....right now im like yay bangladesh!!!we r tigers...but when time comes to say the truth, then i will say the truth...and the truth is that bangaldesh is ordinary! ( shewag gonna be proud of me, also siddhu and mandira bedi also that no names ajay jadeja)
Old May 30, 2012, 06:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
@oronnya---the hell planet do you live in???? if i tell anyone im from Bangladesh then they gonna start asking me..R u muslim? do u hav plans on blowing this country/school/anything and everythign up? is ur countrys leader bin laden? when i say im indian, none of those questions r asked and everything is cool...

and @ crikss..im already Hindustani....and ya when i become famous im gonna support bangladesh cricket the way it deserves to be supported....right now im like yay bangladesh!!!we r tigers...but when time comes to say the truth, then i will say the truth...and the truth is that bangaldesh is ordinary! ( shewag gonna be proud of me, also siddhu and mandira bedi also that no names ajay jadeja)
Oh if that's the case then you better be an Indian, they will definitely be proud of you, not us .. We are better off without some extra ordinary people I guess..
Old May 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Which state in India would you live in? Ask Maysun. He lives in India and he can help you. Don't blame me if he slaps you
Old May 30, 2012, 07:08 PM
Banned

preferably mumbai or maybe even delhi but i have indian friends from kerala, hyderebad and all those places ..so no worries
Old May 30, 2012, 07:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Shakib

Ewww bollywood? :S sorry, just never been a fan :S
Quote:
im so serious on that!!!!i feel that im born in the wrong country! and India is the country that I should've been born in..
I feel that I was born in the wrong country too. However unlike you, I actually wish I was born in Bangladesh and not Zambia. Everything about my identity on paper, Zambia will appear befor BD or Aus.
Old May 30, 2012, 09:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
cough**attention whore**cough
You've said it brother...

My dear TigerEz, its perfectly okay if you want to be an Indian and I do hope that you achieve what you are wishing for.. But please hit the break on your I wanna be an Indian so badly drama. You've said it and we've heard. Would be nice if it ends now :-)
Old May 30, 2012, 10:07 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

dhur ami kisu akta bolle dakhi agun laige jay!

i wanted to be spiderman when i was young..damn you non radiated spiders in my home!
Old May 30, 2012, 10:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
dhur ami kisu akta bolle dakhi agun laige jay!

!
Haha..nater guru tahole tumi? Oi shohoj shorol baccha sele ke tumi ushkaiso?
Old May 30, 2012, 11:09 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Agree with night wolf here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Haha..nater guru tahole tumi? Oi shohoj shorol baccha sele ke tumi ushkaiso?
apni amar sathe agree kore akhon ai kotha bolen..apni dakhi amader HoMO ershad er moto akta u turn chere dilen
Old May 31, 2012, 05:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Last page er comments gula pore khubi dukkho pailam. dusto goru r cheye khali goyal o bhalo...ei kotha ta manush emni emni bole na ! ashole dosh teenagers der na, dosh holo amader, jara guardian, parents ! amrai ei shob baccha chele der money desher proti ghrina, desher manush er proti biddesh er bichh bopon kore dischi, jar protifolon ager comments gula !
Old May 31, 2012, 06:09 AM
MLC World Series I

Happy B'day Clint Eastwood!
Old May 31, 2012, 06:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Last page er comments gula pore khubi dukkho pailam. dusto goru r cheye khali goyal o bhalo...ei kotha ta manush emni emni bole na ! ashole dosh teenagers der na, dosh holo amader, jara guardian, parents ! amrai ei shob baccha chele der money desher proti ghrina, desher manush er proti biddesh er bichh bopon kore dischi, jar protifolon ager comments gula !
dont worry if people starts to think negatively about indians then he's gonna change his identity again for sure...
anyway its better not to say anything more about it...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)