facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 3, 2013, 09:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

My dada passed away on Monday, hopefully he has found peace in oblivion. I'm visiting Bangladesh soon and I would love to meet some of the members here!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old February 3, 2013, 03:03 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

just got dumped right before superbowl...dhur shala
Old February 3, 2013, 03:04 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

welcome back bg, may your Grandpa's soul Rest in peace!
Old February 3, 2013, 03:15 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
My dada passed away on Monday, hopefully he has found peace in oblivion. I'm visiting Bangladesh soon and I would love to meet some of the members here!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
May your Grandfather's soul rest in peace.

Are you coming to Bangladesh for the Janaza, Kulkhani, etc.?
Old February 3, 2013, 06:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

I'm going for the shini chachu, the janazah has already happened. I also wish to go see my great grandma who has now seen the death of 3 of her children and would request anyone who can to pray for her well being
Old February 5, 2013, 02:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Disappointed, disgusted, tired and sick of Bangladesh Politics. How come a war criminal (Kader Mollah) who was famous (!!!!) for killing innocent bangali people in 71, he killed many people as so people started calling him 'Koshai' (butcher) did not get 'Death Sentence' !!?? This BAL govt is making fun of people's sentiment. They are now only acting to save their @$$ but people won't forgive them if they betray with people.

feeling so helpless and hopeless that don't wanna even open a thread on him.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...05/news/326915
Old February 5, 2013, 03:42 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Naimul bhai whole world scared to molla brigade. Our judges aint out of them. nuf said.
Old February 5, 2013, 03:48 AM
MLC World Series I

Looks like bdnews24 server has crashed
Old February 5, 2013, 05:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
Looks like bdnews24 server has crashed
And most other deshi news sites were also having trouble.
Old February 5, 2013, 06:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid

jamat-shibir-razakar .... kono upay thake shob gulare fashi te jhulaitum.... Right now!
dhormo bhebsayi ra amar choke shob theke kharap ... era manusher porjaye pore na ... jotoi dektesi totoi bujtesi ki kharap era! SMBL
Old February 6, 2013, 07:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Charlie Chaplin

LinkedIn goes very slow in early morning at BD. The prime time of US users for social networking.
Old February 6, 2013, 07:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
And most other deshi news sites were also having trouble.
Daily Star online was down too - immediately after verdict.
Old February 6, 2013, 07:23 PM
Cricket Legend

shunlam squeaky clean Singapore naki - nexus of match fixing?
Old February 6, 2013, 09:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
jamat-shibir-razakar .... kono upay thake shob gulare fashi te jhulaitum.... Right now!
dhormo bhebsayi ra amar choke shob theke kharap ... era manusher porjaye pore na ... jotoi dektesi totoi bujtesi ki kharap era! SMBL
kono chaar nai bhai. Ei shob **** er chu-chil shomaj jotoi paknami koire boluk na ken, civilized country te fashi hoite parey na, tader ami kori ! shote shote manush marche Allah r namey, era naki abar Islam kayem korte chaye deshe. Eder kotha unujayi kafir der naki shomaj theke bitarito korte hobe...Quran, hadith e kothaye bolche manush maire Islam kayem korte ?
Old February 6, 2013, 10:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
kono chaar nai bhai. Ei shob **** er chu-chil shomaj jotoi paknami koire boluk na ken, civilized country te fashi hoite parey na, tader ami kori ! shote shote manush marche Allah r namey, era naki abar Islam kayem korte chaye deshe. Eder kotha unujayi kafir der naki shomaj theke bitarito korte hobe...Quran, hadith e kothaye bolche manush maire Islam kayem korte ?
Bhai Shobur koren. Ekhono raghob boyal baaki ase..

Personally ei bichar ami aro beshi appreciate kortam jodi Oi shob kulangaar (don't know if this word is allowed here in BC,, if not please forgive me) dero bichar hoto jara BNP BAL e lukay ase. Seems like a political move to me. But nevertheless its a start. And really feeling proud of my uncle who sacrificed his life for Bangladesh. I really want to believe that every single rajakars will be brought to justice. Not just those who belong to jamat
Old February 6, 2013, 10:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Bhai Shobur koren. Ekhono raghob boyal baaki ase..

Personally ei bichar ami aro appreciate kortam jodi Oi shob kulangaar der bichar hoto jara BNP BAL e lukay ase. But nevertheless its a start. Hopefully those kulangars who are hiding will be brought to justice someday..
exactly. kintu tarporo jara ekhono buk fulaye gorbo kore bole beraye 71 e tara ja korche thiki korche, tader bichar agey kora uchit !!! BAL, BNP te jara lukaye ase tara to chunopoti ei shob kulangar der shamne !!!
Old February 6, 2013, 10:43 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

It's interesting to see the reaction of people. Many people express doubt about the fairness of the tribunal and then the same people express outrage over the verdict.

If you think the tribunal is NOT fair then why on earth would you expect a fair judgement and be disappointed with it? If you think the tribunal is fair then why go up in arms over the judgement knowing fully well that the judgement is based on evidence and not emotion of the population?

Should the judges now take into account the mass protests for the next verdict? would that make the process of judgement fair?
Old February 6, 2013, 10:51 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
It's interesting to see the reaction of people. Many people express doubt about the fairness of the tribunal and then the same people express outrage over the verdict.

If you think the tribunal is NOT fair then why on earth would you expect a fair judgement and be disappointed with it? If you think the tribunal is fair then why go up in arms over the judgement knowing fully well that the judgement is based on evidence and not emotion of the population?

Should the judges now take into account the mass protests for the next verdict? would that make the process of judgement fair?
I shared the exact same sentiments here
Old February 6, 2013, 10:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
exactly. kintu tarporo BAL, BNP te jara lukaye ase tara to chunopoti ei shob kulangar der shamne !!!
I don't want to get into details as this is not the place for that and I don't get into long discussions here, but there are many out there hiding who did pretty much everything that jamat did. Some left Bangladesh after 71, some became certified freedom fighters. Really unfortunate. Bichar to tader aro beshi howa uchit jara amader rokto chushe, amader ma bon der opoman koree Ekhon jatiyo bir er morjada passe. Tai na?
Old February 6, 2013, 10:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
I don't want to get into details as this is not the place for that and I don't get into long discussions here, but there are many out there hiding who did pretty much everything that jamat did. Some left Bangladesh after 71, some became certified freedom fighters. Really unfortunate. Bichar to tader aro beshi howa uchit jara amader rokto chushe, amader ma bon der opoman koree Ekhon jatiyo bir er morjada passe. Tai na?
Old February 6, 2013, 11:04 PM
BC Editorial Team

This is something that I have heard about at the office on occasion but don't know its veracity: that the list of those who served the Mujibnagar Government during the Liberation War has grown each and every year - now it includes people who were 2 years old at the time and acted as 'water bearers' (!!)
Old February 6, 2013, 11:23 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
This is something that I have heard about at the office on occasion but don't know its veracity: that the list of those who served the Mujibnagar Government during the Liberation War has grown each and every year - now it includes people who were 2 years old at the time and acted as 'water bearers' (!!)
That's irrelevant now who was real 'freedom fighter' and who not. What matters is now we all know who were against us, against our freedom. There are thousand of evidence of their brutality in 71. Lets remove those culprit first.
Old February 6, 2013, 11:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor

Not those people who you see in Shahbag, at least 80% of them. They are general people who don't belong to any political group. No political group called for such protest, only the general people who were against war criminal and they demand the highest punishment for war criminals, no less.

Please don't mix politics in it. The political groups are now trying to take advantage of this protest, but this protest is only done by general people like my brothers, sisters,friends who don't participate any active politics.
Old February 6, 2013, 11:43 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

You didn't understand my post. I was talking about the general people and not the political scumbags. We all know how some of the politicians are so there is no point looking into what they are saying or doing to take advantage.

My point was if you as a part of the general public believe in the due process of law by which evidence is analysed objectively before reaching a verdict then you as an outsider in the judicial process cannot Demand a punishment. The moment you demand a punishment you are circumventing the process and fixing the result to a particular way of your liking thereby undermining fairness of the judicial process. Obviously we can all be frustrated as hell that we couldn't hang a war criminal but we cannot dictate what the verdict should be and influence the very institution, that we ourselves, want to be devoid of any influence.
Old February 8, 2013, 05:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Charlie Chaplin

What in the freaking hell this guy is thinking??

http://tsasgar.blogspot.com/2013/02/...r-quantum.html