facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 15, 2013, 08:40 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: tamim, sakib

This song has been stuck in my head for 2 days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1vOHqwpbec
Old April 15, 2013, 04:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

2 dead, 22 injured at Boston Marathon explosions. What is this world coming to. Now they are saying another possible explosion at the JFK library.
Old April 15, 2013, 04:32 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Why are u posting it here? This is serious enough to warrant a thread. My condolences to the victim.
Old April 15, 2013, 04:51 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Why are u posting it here? This is serious enough to warrant a thread. My condolences to the victim.
Agree. My American cousin lives in the area where explosions took place. I was trying to contact him on his mobile phone but was switched off. Hope he's alright.

Old April 15, 2013, 04:51 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

God, I am so mad now.
Old April 15, 2013, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_swing
Agree. My American cousin lives in the area where explosions took place. I was trying to contact him on his mobile phone but was switched off. Hope he's alright.
I heard mobile phone networks have been disabled around the area as they suspect cell phones were used in remote detonations. Hope your cousin is well.
Old April 16, 2013, 01:18 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

The awkward momeny when Bangali aunties in car start talking abt hooters restaurant as we drive by it.
Old April 16, 2013, 02:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
The awkward momeny when Bangali aunties in car start talking abt hooters restaurant as we drive by it.
Why would it be awkward? You are not a teenager. Join in and discuss the merits.
Old April 16, 2013, 06:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Luka Modric

Cmon Zeesan bhai. Moja kore gholpo koro! Loja pawa kichui nai.
Old April 16, 2013, 08:41 PM

I wish if there wasn't any poverty in this beautiful/ugly world

Old April 18, 2013, 12:29 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Upgrading my GS 2 to Jelly Bean. My Mac is on hold! WTF! Why can't I do it on the background? How long will this take?

Idk why I'm doing it anyways. 17 days till I get Gs4
Old April 18, 2013, 12:31 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Explosion in a fertilizer plant in Waco, Texas. My thoughts and prayers for the victims.
Old April 18, 2013, 02:34 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

IDK if I like this Jelly Bean all the way. Some positives and negatives. It's lot easier to access things now. But now I gotta personalize the whole thing again!
Old April 18, 2013, 02:45 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

That's when I'm on college net. When I'm at my bro's home, it's around 20. Honestly, can't tell the difference. I don think it matters much after 60, it's all bull...
Old April 18, 2013, 02:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop

That's when I'm on college net. When I'm at my bro's home, it's around 20. Honestly, can't tell the difference. I don think it matters much after 60, it's all bull...
It's the speed to the nearest ping server. However - one really doesn't usually get to benefit from that kind of speed because the content you may want to access is being routed through many intermediate servers who can't quite serve the data at that rate.
Old April 18, 2013, 01:59 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

স্বামী নির্যাতনের দায়ে স্ত্রী গ্রেপ্তার

Hahaha
Old April 19, 2013, 01:13 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

World could use a superhero right about now. Avengers and stuff. Although they might just destroy things even more, but just the spirit of it...
Old April 21, 2013, 02:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

subhanAllah! this guy is Hilarious.....

http://maniacmuslim.com/daylight-sav...ses-eid-chaos/

http://maniacmuslim.com/nasty-tweets...weeh-rotation/
Old April 21, 2013, 11:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

^ Second one is pretty good. Thanks for the link Rifat
Old April 21, 2013, 11:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I know it's not funny but...
Quote:
ফরজানা আক্তার মনি ক্রিকেট খেলার স্ট্যাম্প দিয়ে শহীদুরের শরীরের বিভিন্নস্থানে আঘাত করে রক্তাক্ত
he is a cricket premi,
Old April 21, 2013, 02:16 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ Second one is pretty good. Thanks for the link Rifat
your welcome man This one is a GEM!

http://maniacmuslim.com/3-little-haram-pigs-part-1/

Quote:
Once upon a time, there lived three Haram pigs on the meadow. They each liked doing extremely Haram activities. They were known to be the Haramest citizens on the planet.

The first Haram pig was Mr. Straw. He was a shrewd businessman. He would lend people money and charge them outrageous interest rates. He even bought his straw house on a mortgage. Each piece of straw in his house was bought with a ridiculous amount of interest. For amusement, Mr. Straw would throw out truckloads of food in front of poor people to remind them how much he despises the poor. Mr. Straw once punched a homeless man in the face for no reason whatsoever. He later sued the homeless man $10,000 for “Damaging his fists” and won the case in the televised court case Straw vs Homeless Man.

His older brother, Mr. Stick, was evil in his own way. This pig had a loose tongue. He would curse, backbite and spread gossip like there’s no tomorrow. He also enjoyed lying a lot. Nearly every word of his was a lie. If you were to ask him how the weather is he’d say “It’s extremely sunny today” even though it hadn’t stopped hailing and snowing for days. He once concocted a rumour at the local school about how if the kids didn’t give any twigs and sticks to him they’d be shipped to Canada where they would have to wrestle polar bears and baby seals to stay alive. Naturally, this scared the kids so they gave him so many sticks that he built a house out of them. His stick house was built on lies. What makes it worse is that Mr. Stick would backbite about each and every one of these kids because it revitalized him. Sometimes Mr. Stick would curse out old people because he felt they were missing too many teeth and curse at babies because they were too cute. Mr. Stick clearly had a lot of issues.

Their eldest brother, Mr. Brick could quite possibly exceed their evilness. He was a raging alcoholic and adulterer. He drank beer like water. He even used beer as currency and traded some local construction workers a case of beer for a ton of bricks. His house of bricks was fuelled by alcohol. He was so obsessed with beer that he changed all the faucets and taps in his house from water to beer. Yes, he actually bathed in beer. It even prompted jokes of him being a “Beer-battered pig”. This followed with an alcoholic rage and Mr. Brick would beat anyone into a bloody pulp if they uttered this horrendous joke. Sometimes he would drink only when he was behind the wheel, just so he could stick it to the man.

His alcoholism gave him problems in his family life. His better half Mrs. Brick, pleaded for him to stop. Unbeknownst to Mrs. Brick, he was cheating on her with Ms. Piggy who was as obsessed with alcohol and evilness as he was. He later dumped Mrs. Brick because he enjoyed dumping innocent women. Unbeknownst to Ms. Piggy, Mr. Brick was cheating on her with a third pig: Wilbur’s hot female cousin pig from Charlotte’s Web.

Although independently they were each vile, together they owned a powerful media conglomerate called BOX News. They chose the name because of their inside-the-box thinking. It has become the most dominant media on the planet. They spread untruth and injustice. Only one citizen could stop their tyranny…
Old April 21, 2013, 07:00 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

ok changed my court date for that speeding ticket. But forgot to ask them if I still have to mail my letter by the original date. or do I have to mail the letter at all?

It says "In lieu of appearing on the date above" -- what's that mean? Instead of? So I don't have to mail this? Why the eff do they make these stuff so confusing!!
Old April 21, 2013, 07:09 PM
Administrator

English isn't confusing. It's the language you speak. In lieu of is the same as instead of.
Old April 21, 2013, 07:22 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ That's what I said/thought. I didn't say English was confusing. I said why the court has to make things so pretzel twisted. Why can't they make it straight forward.
Old April 22, 2013, 01:15 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Anyone have a Motorola NVG510 modem? It's a piece of ****! I gotta call freaking AT&T. Every device in the house loses wife connection every few min! It's so frustrating. I was on Netflix, I had to refresh the damn page like 20 times just to watch a 45 min ep!