facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 20, 2013, 07:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Luka Modric

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum_1
^^ BP bhai ki twitter e post korte giye bhul kore ekhane post kore phelechchen naki?
#YOLO
#imruthless
#idontcare
#icandowhateveriwant
#nomistakes
#swag
Old July 20, 2013, 12:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Nice read
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...946173381&_rdr

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old July 20, 2013, 06:09 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

I am not going to post in this forum anymore. My boundless undying passion to post, to bond with friends and ex-pats with common theme and the fluency in contribution has often been misconstrued and interpreted as someone who is egoistical who opens thread for attention.

Of course, the judgmental geniuses fail to realize that it defeats the whole purpose of forum. Granted this place is not my 'baaper shompotti' but if people deliberately twists harmless intention to fit their own crooked mold that since this guy posts so much he has no life and is DYING for attention, I can happily leave without these negative influences.

Of course I spent a lot of my time in US, and here we EMPHASIZE participation, contribution, fluency, and what not. In Bangladeshi context, too much expression is frowned upon and instead a boring, automaton, soul less robots with reticent nature, paucity.

Sure some are busy, but others can't seem to come down from judgmental tower of rebuking true expression as "ajaira pechal".

So I am sorry for all my ajaira pechal. I apologize if anyone was forced to leave the forum or stop participate because of my repelling presence. I sincerely apologize if my presence affected anyone here.

Finally, as mentor Conan would say you can always get better. Look at his shows -- he is always producing. Picasso, Bach they used to keep composing and composing because it's not about putting oneself in a stingy comfort zone of "ohh oohh i post few but they are all quality not quantity".

Just because someone knows that buli of "quality over quantity" doesn't mean jack. If anyone cannot consistently and copiously produce quality work from cornucopia heck I can argue the opposite way that it must be because it's a fluke and one hit wonder.

So much for that maxim "paucity" is "quality". No, it's insecurity.

And as for my successor, I hand the baton to bp. He has the boundless spirit. Nadim, Sohel bhai (belated happy birthday) used to go but they have been hammered down for "nail that sticks out" but bp is going strong. As for me, well spite voting with red arrows has been given to prove a point and teach "an unguided lost soul of youth" to teach a lesson.

Zeeshan doesn't need to learn lesson from anyone.

This is precisely the reason why authoritative behavior to force coerce and control always fail and implode. Look at anarchist counties in Europe. Look at the ones who oppose medical marijuana.

Do I rant? Yes. Do I give long speech? Yes. That's precisely because I have lot to share and not every single damn person in the world has to be same. Manusher paach angul paach rokomer hoy. In general, stop trying to control others and trying to make everyone same.

I also hold no grudge or resentment. Thanks for the lovely time, I will defo. keep in touch in facebook.
Old July 20, 2013, 07:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

why didnt you make a thread out of that post, might have had more attention. i would have definitely arrowed it down....
Old July 20, 2013, 08:05 PM
Cricket Legend

^^ZEESHAN BHAI. Kotai chole jacho? Ki hoise?!?!

Who said "he has no life?". Eishob kota ke bolse? Oke faschi chai.

Don't let other people shape what you enjoy doing. Don't let other people's misinterpretations stop you from doing what you love.

You hold that edgey side of BC bro...
Old July 21, 2013, 12:34 AM
First Class Cricketer

Wouldn't it have been better to post a ton of ****, gay **** to be more specific - make the fundamentalists really mental and get banned rather than a big rant justifying yourself

Opportunity missed zeeshan bhai
Old July 21, 2013, 05:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Old July 21, 2013, 05:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: 75 69 29

Oi miya! Eishob ki kon? Apni gele Nadim miyar Sachin-esque record bhangbe ke?!
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old July 21, 2013, 05:53 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I am not going to post in this forum anymore. My boundless undying passion to post, to bond with friends and ex-pats with common theme and the fluency in contribution has often been misconstrued and interpreted as someone who is egoistical who opens thread for attention.

Of course, the judgmental geniuses fail to realize that it defeats the whole purpose of forum. Granted this place is not my 'baaper shompotti' but if people deliberately twists harmless intention to fit their own crooked mold that since this guy posts so much he has no life and is DYING for attention, I can happily leave without these negative influences.

Of course I spent a lot of my time in US, and here we EMPHASIZE participation, contribution, fluency, and what not. In Bangladeshi context, too much expression is frowned upon and instead a boring, automaton, soul less robots with reticent nature, paucity.

Sure some are busy, but others can't seem to come down from judgmental tower of rebuking true expression as "ajaira pechal".

So I am sorry for all my ajaira pechal. I apologize if anyone was forced to leave the forum or stop participate because of my repelling presence. I sincerely apologize if my presence affected anyone here.

Finally, as mentor Conan would say you can always get better. Look at his shows -- he is always producing. Picasso, Bach they used to keep composing and composing because it's not about putting oneself in a stingy comfort zone of "ohh oohh i post few but they are all quality not quantity".

Just because someone knows that buli of "quality over quantity" doesn't mean jack. If anyone cannot consistently and copiously produce quality work from cornucopia heck I can argue the opposite way that it must be because it's a fluke and one hit wonder.

So much for that maxim "paucity" is "quality". No, it's insecurity.

And as for my successor, I hand the baton to bp. He has the boundless spirit. Nadim, Sohel bhai (belated happy birthday) used to go but they have been hammered down for "nail that sticks out" but bp is going strong. As for me, well spite voting with red arrows has been given to prove a point and teach "an unguided lost soul of youth" to teach a lesson.

Zeeshan doesn't need to learn lesson from anyone.

This is precisely the reason why authoritative behavior to force coerce and control always fail and implode. Look at anarchist counties in Europe. Look at the ones who oppose medical marijuana.

Do I rant? Yes. Do I give long speech? Yes. That's precisely because I have lot to share and not every single damn person in the world has to be same. Manusher paach angul paach rokomer hoy. In general, stop trying to control others and trying to make everyone same.

I also hold no grudge or resentment. Thanks for the lovely time, I will defo. keep in touch in facebook.
NO! Do no such thing. Listen big boi, I always check back from time to time on BC whenever there aren't any series going on, and it's always nice to see your threads or comments. You never break character, which I admire very much.

Also, I don't do that facebook shyt and thus want you to stay for my own selfish reasons, as I'm finna miss out on your Gopal Bhar humor.
Old July 21, 2013, 07:18 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Men in Blue

I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but in my short stay at BC so far, I found Zee to be one of the most lively posters around here. I hope his self exile is temporary, and within a few days he'll come back again with a barrage of new threads.
Old July 21, 2013, 09:14 AM
Administrator

There are a few passive-aggressive bullies here who rail down upon the ones who do not conform to the mediocre median. These vacuous few will chime in frequently with snide comments and put downs driven quite probably by their synapses' inability to make sense of the often esoteric, sometimes pedantic, but always interesting posts by our young and prolific Zee. We've had the good ones that were the soul of BC - the ones whose bloodstream flowed with cricket - slowly being overwhelmed by the constant barrage of mediocrities and inanities driven by some members' need to up their post count or some attention craving disorder. Administrators and moderators have been playing whack-a-mole in a somewhat futile attempt to suppress the noise and boost the signal. But we too get tired. BC represents what it's members present.

Last edited by Zunaid; July 21, 2013 at 05:47 PM..
Old July 21, 2013, 11:03 AM
First Class Cricketer

Superman and Batman movie coming up...interesting
Old July 21, 2013, 08:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
There are a few passive-aggressive bullies here who rail down upon the ones who do not conform to the mediocre median. These vacuous few will chime in frequently with snide comments and put downs driven quite probably by their synapses' inability to make sense of the often esoteric, sometimes pedantic, but always interesting posts by our young and prolific Zee. We've had the good ones that were the soul of BC - the ones whose bloodstream flowed with cricket - slowly being overwhelmed by the constant barrage of mediocrities and inanities driven by some members' need to up their post count or some attention craving disorder. Administrators and moderators have been playing whack-a-mole in a somewhat futile attempt to suppress the noise and boost the signal. But we too get tired. BC represents what it's members present.
I could not comprehend anything that you have just said...

*goes on dictionary.com*
Old July 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
Banned

Zeeshan choila gelo ??
Old July 21, 2013, 10:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Dont do it Zeeshan bro. BK bhai hardly posts,Dillu got banned and now if you stop posting, BC will suffer a painful death. BC got boring in the last few days. Dont kill BC. Please....
Old July 21, 2013, 10:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

i am going to justin bieber concert on aug 2nd which happened to be also my birthday.....

best birthday gift ever?
Old July 21, 2013, 11:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Charlie Chaplin

Posting in a popular thread which was started by one of the black sheep of the family.
Old July 22, 2013, 02:19 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid

Zee'r fb te post korsi .... ei khaneo dilum ...

Quote:
ei shob ki Zee ... tomar ei status dekhe BC jeye tomar last post ta pore ashlam ... ajke bolei dilam, onek din dhorei BC jai tomar thread/post gula porte ...... hoyto khub beshi participate kori na kinto khub bhalo lage tomar shob ajob idea dekhe ... please BC chere jeyo na .... amar moto kinto onekei ase jara tomar lekha pore khub moja pay .... take care bhaiya.
Old July 22, 2013, 09:34 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
i am going to justin bieber concert on aug 2nd which happened to be also my birthday.....

best birthday gift ever?
#believer
Old July 22, 2013, 12:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

hehe, Zee bhai fooled me once with a similar post, I was naïf back then,

hope it's not serious ,
Zee bhai is BC's Ashraful, no matter how many flop threads he opens , we still pick him.
Old July 23, 2013, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Zee you have a different type of swag.

You are the epitome of swag in your own right.
Old July 24, 2013, 12:31 AM
MLC World Series I

Haire, BP banned for 2 weeks! I told him he would..
Old July 24, 2013, 12:33 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

What ?
Ki korse o ?
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 24, 2013, 02:02 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Men in Blue

BP chhele take niye para galo na. Ektu chinta bhabna kore na. Shottee pagol.
Old July 24, 2013, 04:27 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Oh C'mon, for God's sake, BP is one of those very few at the moment keeping this forum alive. With no cricketing action, this forum is already taking long big nap as it is and banning someone so active like him is not going to do any good.

I dont know what he did or said, but 2 weeks is too long.
Halka ekta jhari diye chere den Mod bhais.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]