facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 17, 2015, 05:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Mushy is playing like AB De villiers , do i need to say more ?
Old April 17, 2015, 05:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Mushy is playing like AB De villiers , do i need to say more ?
omg exactly what i was thinking when i was watching Mushy bat.
Old April 17, 2015, 06:53 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

No huffing and puffing. Extremely fit, calm execution better than a run a ball the whole time! A class above the rest.
Old April 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Missed it. Just saw brief shots in highlights. Which one do you choose though: Tamim or Mushy's innings today as your favorite?
Old April 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Missed it. Just saw brief shots in highlights. Which one do you choose though: Tamim or Mushy's innings today as your favorite?
Simply because of the way he changed the momentum when he came in as they were going slow at that point, pure clean hitting apart from that dropped catch when he was on 35 rest of his shots and execution was near perfect in my opinion so Mushi for me
Old April 17, 2015, 10:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Its amazing how Mushy has been able to transform his batting. The growing pain that he went through the first 3-4 years of his international career is finally paying off now. Imagine what if we didn't stick with Mushy after his early struggles. This is why we need to have patience with guys like Anamul, Mominul, Soumya. Anamul, Mominul and Soumya may not get the same number of chances someone like Mushy did because of how the landscape of our team changed from when Mushy came into the team. But regardless we have to put faith in the process and let them go through their progression. As long as their desire to succeed is there, it can be accomplished. Mushy is a prime example of that.
Old April 17, 2015, 10:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Its amazing how Mushy has been able to transform his batting. The growing pain that he went through the first 3-4 years of his international career is finally paying off now. Imagine what if we didn't stick with Mushy after his early struggles. This is why we need to have patience with guys like Anamul, Mominul, Soumya. Anamul, Mominul and Soumya may not get the same number of chances someone like Mushy did because of how the landscape of our team changed from when Mushy came into the team. But regardless we have to put faith in the process and let them go through their progression. As long as their desire to succeed is there, it can be accomplished. Mushy is a prime example of that.
I think Mushy deserves every bit of credit. He may have shown some sort of potential but his hardwork is why coaches persisted with him from the start. And now he looks like such a polished and refined cricketer likes its been a privilege to watch him transform as a batsmen.

As you said it goes to show we need to persist with the Anamuls and Mominuls. Anamul is known to be a very hardworker, even Pont praised his hardwork. He might frustrate the fans cos of his style of batting but he already has a lot of potential and we need to persist with that kind of player. He can potentially be a Mushfiqur in 5 years time. All about investment. And i think Haturi thinks the same as well.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Finally found it:

Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Shak, Enam, Riyad

He is slowly becoming one of the top batsmen in the world! What I love about him is that he knows he has to do it all and he isnt intimidated by that. He knows he has to play the anchor role while increasing the scoring rate and play a role in ending the innings. He also knows when to switch gears and which bowlers to take on.
Old Today, 01:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

What separates Mushy from the likes of Kohli and Smith Iis his inability to play ground shots consistently. He prefers taking high risk aerial shots which explains why he just has three centuries in ODIs.

With his talent and confidence, if he could manage this side of this game, there is every reason why he could be the first Bangladeshi to score 10 ODI centuries or more.