facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #476  
Old August 13, 2012, 01:52 PM
playmaker playmaker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 21, 2012
Location: Chittagong
Favorite Player: every quality cricketer
Posts: 2,687

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
kisher wish?
Travis Birt, jone's countrymean ahead of Mushfique

Jones was telling it would be wise to pick travis birt ahead of mushfiq...the very same match where the opponent wicket keeper missed 3-4 dismissals

anyways, mushy 10 balle 5 run korse to ki? match was over and mushy didnt need to take some risk. If he tried to finish off in style he coudve been out and everyone wouldve been saying: "wat an idiot, why give wicket away like that, wont blame NNs if he is dropped next match"
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old August 13, 2012, 02:00 PM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,675

He did try to finish off in style and failed miserably.
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:03 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

I recorded that comment by Professor Bean Clowns. Which I will upload on my FB wall.

BTW guys have you noticed how some FB sites copy and paste Banglacricket's post/pictures without giving any credit. Like this. (not all of them are same, some are decent enough to give credit)

First one I posted in BC's FB page. I had to crop the original pic which had T Perera's image added a "BanglaCricket.com on top right.

and look what happens few minute later. But saying that he got more response. Must be a good thief.



You can clearly see he expertly wiped off "BanglaCricket.com. Dont you just love those people.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:12 PM
HereWeGo HereWeGo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 7, 2006
Posts: 2,339

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I recorded that comment by Professor Bean Clowns. Which I will upload on my FB wall.

BTW guys have you noticed how some FB sites copy and paste Banglacricket's post/pictures without giving any credit. Like this. (not all of them are same, some are decent enough to give credit)

First one I posted in BC's FB page. I had to crop the original pic which had T Perera's image added a "BanglaCricket.com on top right.

and look what happens few minute later. But saying that he got more response. Must be a good thief.



You can clearly see he expertly wiped off "BanglaCricket.com. Dont you just love those people.
This is a screen shot from the broadcaster, I dont think even Banglacricket should put up their watermark on the picture....
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:17 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
This is a screen shot from the broadcaster, I dont think even Banglacricket should put up their watermark on the picture....
I know. I just did it today to see how long it takes before it gets to other pages.

Answer: Roughly 5 minute.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #481  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:20 PM
Equinox Equinox is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 25, 2009
Posts: 7,832

Dean Jones constantly talking up Travis Bird was seriously annoying. He struggled in the last game and has rightly been replaced and in these conditions Mushy's definitely a better bet. Mushy had a terrible brainfreeze towards the end though and I wouldn't be surprised if he's demoted in the next match. Nevertheless, Dean Jones calling for him to be dropped was uncalled for, he has been immaculate behind the stumps and his performance is amplified when held next to that of the opposition wicket-keeper. Pathetically biased nonsense from Dean Jones just to get his mate in the team.
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:21 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:24 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
Dean Jones constantly talking up Travis Bird was seriously annoying. He struggled in the last game and has rightly been replaced and in these conditions Mushy's definitely a better bet. Mushy had a terrible brainfreeze towards the end though and I wouldn't be surprised if he's demoted in the next match. Nevertheless, Dean Jones calling for him to be dropped was uncalled for, he has been immaculate behind the stumps and his performance is amplified when held next to the that of the opposition wicket-keeper. Pathetically biased nonsense from Dean Jones just to get his mate in.
Not only that it sounded like Dean Jones was saying Mushy missed couple of stumping or was he dumping the opposition's keepers fault on Mushy's shoulder.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:27 PM
Equinox Equinox is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 25, 2009
Posts: 7,832

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Not only that it sounded like Dean Jones was saying Mushy missed couple of stumping or was he dumping the opposition's keepers fault on Mushy's shoulder.
Yeah, he had no idea what he was talking about towards the end haha. He made a terrible mix-up between the teams I think. Thankfully, he wasn't there to commentate in the last over otherwise he would've seized the opportunity and spouted some more nonsense.
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old August 13, 2012, 03:52 PM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

haha,MoC bhai,u lezend
Damn, this Dean Jones is so ...
I also saw that part and he almost made me believe that Mushy dropped catches as I didn't watch the 1st innings.
This is why he got kicked out from BPL, and we were blaming Tamim for being disobedient or some thing.

And Mushy executed three stumpings successfully right? Why would u drop someone who is doing his job right? And is Travis a WKeeper? IDK
But after what Dean said the Srilankan commie said something on favor of Mushy AFAIR( "R" for Remember)
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old August 13, 2012, 04:06 PM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

What a Moron..can't they see the name when they show on the screen or back of the players jersey????

Thank god he is not the coach of Mushy's team

You're spot on Simon bhai
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old August 13, 2012, 04:40 PM
akabir77's Avatar
akabir77 akabir77 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 23, 2004
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok
Posts: 10,768

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
haha,MoC bhai,u lezend
Damn, this Dean Jones is so ...
I also saw that part and he almost made me believe that Mushy dropped catches as I didn't watch the 1st innings.
This is why he got kicked out from BPL, and we were blaming Tamim for being disobedient or some thing.

And Mushy executed three stumpings successfully right? Why would u drop someone who is doing his job right? And is Travis a WKeeper? IDK
But after what Dean said the Srilankan commie said something on favor of Mushy AFAIR( "R" for Remember)
it wasn't a srilankan commie it was our own ! arun lal. And dean was trying to get some Australian in? or what?
__________________
1. Shahadat Hossain: Mufambisi c Mashud; Chigumbura lbw; Utseya c Mashud
2.
Abdur Razzak: P Utseya caught; RW Price lbw; CB Mpofu lbw
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old August 13, 2012, 05:26 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

^ Arun lal is not our own. Arun lal is pakistani bhai.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old August 13, 2012, 05:34 PM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ Arun lal is not our own. Arun lal is pakistani bhai.
He is Indian.
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old August 13, 2012, 05:36 PM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
it wasn't a srilankan commie it was our own ! arun lal. And dean was trying to get some Australian in? or what?
Arun Lal is not in SLPL afaik ,it's a Srlankan commie,who was also in Dhaka during Asia cup.
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old August 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
rashed rashed is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2011
Location: Sylhet
Favorite Player: Tamim the Boss
Posts: 108

Damn so much misunderstanding in this page rojai dorse.
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old August 13, 2012, 05:54 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,601

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
He did try to finish off in style and failed miserably.
Shetai. Not everyday is a T20 match at home vs. WI.
__________________
The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old August 13, 2012, 08:05 PM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,383

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Arun Lal is not in SLPL afaik ,it's a Srlankan commie,who was also in Dhaka during Asia cup.
Its 'Roshan Abhinayeke or something" guy !
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old August 13, 2012, 08:41 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,601

wth u all talkin about? dean jones? it was clearly choppol's cynical finnicky voice
__________________
The guy you hit? If he got a look at the plates, it won't even take that long. There's no play here. There's no angle, there's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old August 13, 2012, 09:26 PM
cricketboy's Avatar
cricketboy cricketboy is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,832

Chappel is worse than Jones. He is renowned to talk negatively about world class players just because they failed in 1-2 matches. But this is probably Jones who is thinking Kaushal Silva is M Rahim.
__________________
~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old August 13, 2012, 10:00 PM
shakibrulz's Avatar
shakibrulz shakibrulz is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 10, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 4,327

Deano is a racist moron as he's proved already - why are you surprised, duh? As for Birt, seriously overrated - good in T20s but in SL tracks, Mushy is fine. He has the experience keeping to class spinner like Shak, despite his drawbacks and although he choked yesterday, he could still turn the match on it's head.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old August 13, 2012, 10:30 PM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Location: Bangkok
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 6,886

he missed three balls... it can happen when you are out there for the first time. not a big deal
__________________
Char Chokka Hoi Hoi... Orange Juice Pamu Koi?
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old August 14, 2012, 01:10 AM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: Shk/Mus/Momi/Nas/Mas/Rub
Posts: 3,313

who cares Dean jones said, or Arun mia said. Mushy will play for that team period. Srilankas know very well of Mushy, considering Srilankan condition they will always prefer Mushy over any other keeper in that team. Well player like Matthews will always prefer Mushy than hearing what jokers in the commentary box are chewing.
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: B Lara/viv Ricahrds/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old August 14, 2012, 01:53 AM
M.H.Rubel M.H.Rubel is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 18, 2009
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players
Posts: 5,592

One thing is important here how good mushy is doing as a keeper? They sent him #5 yesterday indicates they have some faith on Mushy's batting.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old August 14, 2012, 03:49 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,480

Talking here won't make any difference.
Write to the official broadcaster with this video clip attached.
50 emails surely going to get some attention at Star HQ.

The producer also realized Deano's mistake and were showing the actual keeper from the back where his name was visible. Then they put up his stat to make it clear that it wasn't Mushy. Still the idiot kept going on and on and the other idiot saying yes yes to everything Dumbo was blabbering.

We should complain about this sort of inept and biased commenting.
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket