facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 5, 2011, 08:45 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Default Shane Warne's 10 point plan to lift Australia

1. International players must play more domestic cricket. If you want to perform at the top then the foundations must be strong.

2. No more resting players. They should want to play every game, creating a toughness of mind and body.

3. No more seven one-dayers against the same team. One-dayers keep everything ticking over financially, but maybe an ODI at each major venue - five in total - and three Twenty20s would better serve our side.

4. Talk more cricket after a day's play, don't rush off. Get to know your teammates better.

5. Fewer support staff. Get the coach or manager to organise specific people to come in when required, which leads to more thinking for yourself and not relying too much on others.

6. Bowlers to stop thinking about going for runs and start thinking wickets. Attack the stumps, bowl fuller and risk being driven.

7. Batsmen to work against bowlers not bowling machines. We need proper, hard net sessions with a purpose. Every session must be about learning and improving.

8. Create an environment that is competitive and team-orientated not individual.

9. It's not a job, it's fun and enjoyable to be playing cricket and representing Australia. When selecting players, look for spirit and a sense of fun.

10. Cricket basics. As I said earlier, we need to do them better than anyone else in the world.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/...-1225982754931

Old January 6, 2011, 07:23 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Lara

Precious!

I like the guy, a true genius. He is a great motivator, who can 'think'. If we could get a coach like him and a bunch of players who trust him, we would have been in the top 5 within 2/3 years.