facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 28, 2011, 11:42 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Default Match Ticket not received yet

Someone may able to guide. I bought WC ticket via online kyazoonga site and used courier service to send the ticket to Dhaka to family members. I booked my flight already but the game tickets still have not arrived. The kyazoonga receipts said ticket will be delivered closer to the date of the game. i am beginning to worry since there is little over 2 weeks left. Has anyone in Dhaka who bought the ticket online received tickets yet? what do i do if i don't receive in next few days. Thanks in advance!

Old January 28, 2011, 11:47 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

This was my fear when I was buying the tickets. I selected "pickup at the venue"; hopefully this will workout fine.

You can call kayazoonga; they have a contact number (in india) for customer service. If I remember they mentioned that tickets would be mailed 2 weeks before the start.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old January 28, 2011, 01:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

I heard that Tickets for venue pick up would be available from 8th or 10th Feb ! not sure about "Courier" service one !
Old January 28, 2011, 08:12 PM
Administrator

I talked to them, and they said tickets will be mailed early Feb.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old January 30, 2011, 02:35 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

May be we need to start looking into a class action against this guys. Only a few days left.
Old January 31, 2011, 05:21 AM
Street Cricketer

whr will i get opening ceremony ticket anyone knows????????????????
Old February 8, 2011, 06:54 AM
Administrator

If you have a confirmation ID from Kyazoonga - plug in the alphanumeric code after the hyphen as a reference # in the following URL (left)

http://www.bluedart.com/maintracking.html

I found out that mine is in transit. I had been getting increasingly worried as I leave in less than a week.

I emailed customer service multiple time. tweeted @kyazoonga and one of the founder's twitter account but did not receive any feedback nor response. Their phone bank has been busy all day long. If you look at the @kyazoonga tweets, there are bunches of unhappy Bryan Adams fans not to mention worried WC ticket purchasers.

I am not sure whether they were big enough to manage an enterprise of this size - plus with the Eden garden fiasco, I bet the **** hit the ceiling high.

Last edited by Zunaid; February 8, 2011 at 07:12 AM..
Old February 8, 2011, 07:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Even i am getting worried to collect my tix from venue ! BCB has not even mentioned about time and place. There will be another rush for opening ceremony and practice matches tix.
Old February 8, 2011, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
If you have a confirmation ID from Kyazoonga - plug in the alphanumeric code after the hyphen as a reference # in the following URL (left)

http://www.bluedart.com/maintracking.html

I found out that mine is in transit. I had been getting increasingly worried as I leave in less than a week.

I emailed customer service multiple time. tweeted @kyazoonga and one of the founder's twitter account but did not receive any feedback nor response. Their phone bank has been busy all day long. If you look at the @kyazoonga tweets, there are bunches of unhappy Bryan Adams fans not to mention worried WC ticket purchasers.

I am not sure whether they were big enough to manage an enterprise of this size - plus with the Eden garden fiasco, I bet the **** hit the ceiling high.
Additional detail. Once you plug-in the reference number the site will also display your waybill #. Now go to DHL's website and use the waybill number to track. You will then get even more details from DHL itself.
Old February 8, 2011, 07:52 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Tickets are available from 11th February according to one of the Bangladesh cricket FaceBook page

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old February 8, 2011, 03:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

Quote:
Additional detail. Once you plug-in the reference number the site will also display your waybill #. Now go to DHL's website and use the waybill number to track. You will then get even more details from DHL itself.
Yeah, my reference number is not showing anything... s***...
Old February 8, 2011, 03:41 PM
Cricket Legend

From the site:

Quote:
Customers who have already begun or are about to begin their travels to the sub-continent prior to ticket shipments arrival, please email us at couriers@kyazoonga.com to provide an alternate address for delivery
Can you say poor planning? Sigh...

Mine are already entered to be delivered to Dhaka, thankfully.
Old February 8, 2011, 09:05 PM
Administrator

The tickets have landed!

Just checked DHL - my tickets have arrived at the delivery sort facility this morning. They were shipped Monday and flew out of New Delhi yesterday. I expect to have them in my hands by tomorrow. Just in time too - I was getting very worried as I leave for Dhaka early next week.
Old February 8, 2011, 09:15 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
The tickets have landed!

Just checked DHL - my tickets have arrived at the delivery sort facility this morning. They were shipped Monday and flew out of New Delhi yesterday. I expect to have them in my hands by tomorrow. Just in time too - I was getting very worried as I leave for Dhaka early next week.
Congrats. Make sure you get a hold of some tailor, and make bunch of jerseys and bring em here and sell em on BC. You get your ticket money back

How many matches are you going to? What if we make the Semis? Are you gonna stay back?
Old February 8, 2011, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Congrats. Make sure you get a hold of some tailor, and make bunch of jerseys and bring em here and sell em on BC. You get your ticket money back

How many matches are you going to? What if we make the Semis? Are you gonna stay back?
Only the one for now, have to get back home and work so that I can make more money to come back for the semis

If we make the semis I'll try to get the tickets, if it is in Dhaka (i.e we are not facing either of SL or IND).

I'll have to sell a lot of jerseys to recoup my ticket money. I splurged. And also my plane tickets. And all the restaurants I will be visiting. And all the gifts I am taking for my nephews. And all the gifts I need to bring back for my wife for letting me go by myself. And all the gifts I need to bring back for my daughter because she is my daughter.

I will say hi to Preity Zinta on your behalf.
Old February 9, 2011, 01:39 AM
Cricket Guru

^ and do not forget about the Grand Treat to your BC fellas after the win against INDIA
Old February 9, 2011, 03:26 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Only the one for now, have to get back home and work so that I can make more money to come back for the semis

If we make the semis I'll try to get the tickets, if it is in Dhaka (i.e we are not facing either of SL or IND).

I'll have to sell a lot of jerseys to recoup my ticket money. I splurged. And also my plane tickets. And all the restaurants I will be visiting. And all the gifts I am taking for my nephews. And all the gifts I need to bring back for my wife for letting me go by myself. And all the gifts I need to bring back for my daughter because she is my daughter.

I will say hi to Preity Zinta on your behalf.
Good luck and everything, but why do I have a feeling that I will have a better time watching the game on some illegal low q. streams while you fight all that just to watch one game?

Preity Zinta? Why Preity Zinta?
Old February 9, 2011, 03:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Good luck and everything, but why do I have a feeling that I will have a better time watching the game on some illegal low q. streams while you fight all that just to watch one game?
Makes it worth the while. I am beginning to check off my bucket list.

Quote:
Preity Zinta? Why Preity Zinta?
Um only Bollywood actress name I could think of - and she does own part of a cricket team so high probability she may be in the the same box suite for the match vs India. Or did I get her name wrong?
Old February 9, 2011, 03:36 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

No, I know who she is, she owns that King XI team, went after Mashrafe. She u.g.l.y. Don't say hi.

You got bags? Sure you do. How many luggages? I hate! I HATE carrying bags.
Old February 9, 2011, 04:28 AM
Administrator

I found the gold at the end of my rainbow. Just received my tickets.
Old February 9, 2011, 05:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Congrats... I still got nothing on the tracker and no responses to my emails (not that I was expecting any).

Any truth to this? They are blaming it on the printers?

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=116948

Quote:
The dispatch of tickets for those fans who chose the courier option has been put back to "early February." Kyazoonga, the company responsible for ticket sales are blaming the company who print the tickets.

Not really very convenient given that many overseas fans who paid extra in order to avoid the inevitable chaos involved in venue pick-up will be setting off for the subcontinent in... (that's right, you've guessed it) early February!
Old February 9, 2011, 05:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goru
Congrats... I still got nothing on the tracker and no responses to my emails (not that I was expecting any).
You used the part of the receipt ID that has KZ****? Right?

Go to http://www.bluedart.com/maintracking.html

On the left hand side plug in the number and select "Ref no"
Old February 9, 2011, 05:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You used the part of the receipt ID that has KZ****? Right?

Go to http://www.bluedart.com/maintracking.html

On the left hand side plug in the number and select "Ref no"
Yep. Nothing.
Old February 9, 2011, 06:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goru
Yep. Nothing.
When were you planning to be there? I had had no response from Kyazoonga since the last response Jan 17. They were prompt then since then it has been a black hole. I think they bit off more than they could chew (symptomatic, eh?) and with the Eden Garden fiasco their 2 underpaid workers in the back-room weren't enough.

This does not bode well:

http://www.google.com.sg/search?sour...nga+complaints

This is the twitter account of one of the 2 founders:

http://twitter.com/neetukyazoonga

Tweet at her as well as kyazoonga - nothing like bad publicity to get a company moving.
Old February 9, 2011, 06:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
When were you planning to be there? I had had no response from Kyazoonga since the last response Jan 17. They were prompt then since then it has been a black hole. I think they bit off more than they could chew (symptomatic, eh?) and with the Eden Garden fiasco their 2 underpaid workers in the back-room weren't enough.

This does not bode well:

http://www.google.com.sg/search?sour...nga+complaints

This is the twitter account of one of the 2 founders:

http://twitter.com/neetukyazoonga

Tweet at her as well as kyazoonga - nothing like bad publicity to get a company moving.
I'm arriving day before the first match. But tickets are supposed to be delivered to Dhaka anyway.

Has anyone else received their ticket shipments?

I did book my tickets in September... maybe they are going in order (which makes no sense, since they should prioritize tickets for earlier matches).