facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 4, 2011, 04:22 PM
Street Cricketer

Thumbs up pakistan got out for 43 and india got out for 54

Dear user and heartthrob bangladesh cricket fans.

Dear,,, dear... dear... i know at this moment, the time is very bizarre for bangladesh cricket team and bangladesh fans... bangladesh gettinng out for 58.... its a veryyy shocking result for a test nation.... However we have to realize, team like PAKISTAN,,, got out with 43 runs against west indies in 1993. and later that year they won world cup final. Team Like INDIA got out only taking 54 runs, in year 2000 against srilanka. and there are many more disastrous records... and these are all big time cricket nations, who have banked world cup at least one time.... i know this is extremely bad for bangladesh to get out taking 58.but its not the end of the world. we have to give them chance to get better, and bangladesh is a very good team to get and fight back and show a miracle... just think , how the players are reacting, i am sure they are going through a lot of embarrasement and probably in their worst moment ever... GUYS MY MESSAGE TO YOU.... when bangladesh team wins, we take our hats off to the players and keep them in a high place and all of a sudden they do bad and we react extremely different way... we have to stop it. we have to learn from other countries, that its not the end of the world. GIVE THEM CHANCE.RESPECT THEM AS BEFORE....BE POSITIVE... we have a very good team.... and we can do it...if team like england can lose against ireland,,, why cant we have poor performace against WEST INDIES......

Old March 4, 2011, 05:05 PM
Street Cricketer

Default :-)

very well said my dear friend. Especially the point you made about supporting your team in times of success and then turning against them in times of despair. A true fan and believer should provide undying support and encouragement. Yes, bad time may have struck the Bangladesh cricket team, but that shouldn't have an impact on the fans support for the team. We should remember them in our prayers and always send messages of encouragement. They dedicate so much of their time and effort to represent us, our country, then why can't we step forward with them in times of loss and encourage them to do better? that is the least we can do for them... Be stable in your support and always have faith in what you believe. That way, and only that way, we will conquer success. Good luck.
Old March 4, 2011, 05:05 PM

Well, fans have greater expectations from this young team, thus, this emotional outbreak IMO.
Old March 4, 2011, 05:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Lol appreciate the effort mate, but not quite helping.

Bangladesh bhabse ...malinga record korlo, roach record korlo, sehwag korlo, o'brien korlo....shobai jokhon record kortese amrao ekta record kore dekhi na kan?

Hai Allah...