facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 3, 2014, 01:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Bangladesh

Lol...someone thinks Riyad is more talented than Mushy! We really are an amazing bunch here!
Old December 3, 2014, 03:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

My only complaint against Riyad is that he is unsure of his own talent and skills for which he sometimes looks selfish. To me he has better sound batting technique and temperament compare to any top order batsmen.
Old December 3, 2014, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

IMO Riyad is there to stop the brakes on a collapse. However I never understood why Riyad and Nasir were both in the same game. Because both were neither here or there. Wasted space for another proper bowler or batsman.
Old December 3, 2014, 04:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Shak, Enam, Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
IMO Riyad is there to stop the brakes on a collapse. However I never understood why Riyad and Nasir were both in the same game. Because both were neither here or there. Wasted space for another proper bowler or batsman.
the proper bowler or batsman you speak of doesnt exist. we cant even fill up our batting and bowling quota with Riyad and Nasir in the side. Their absence simply means a deeper hole. At least for now
Old December 3, 2014, 05:05 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul

honestly i used to hate mushy batting always wanna replace him during that first 50 odis that he played , that time his average was lyk around 20s nevr find him talent , but its after 2011 when he got the captaincy everything has been changed since than , surely his confidence boost hugely , on the other hand riyad was always lyk he is better batsman but he couldn't deliver always due to lack of confidence i felt , but now he is one of the big experience player in bangladesh team and starting to get that confidence showing his color
Old December 3, 2014, 07:02 AM
Cricket Guru

I lyk that you lyk Mushy now.
Old December 3, 2014, 07:22 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

^^bhai apne dekhi gondar er cheyeo beshi guta martey pochondo koren
Old December 3, 2014, 07:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Bhai gutaguti na korle bhalo ghum hoina. ar amader jatio boishishto ta to dhore rakhte hobe...tai na? apni nijeito bhai khub kom na. shudhu shudhu rat din jilabir pench paren. I lyk that he lyks. Eta to khub kharap jinish na bhai. emnei amader deshe kuno bhalo baller troller nai. na eta ektu mitthe hoye gelo. Bhalo Troll er ashole ache.
Old December 3, 2014, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Lol...someone thinks Riyad is more talented than Mushy! We really are an amazing bunch here!
Mushy was very ordinary before getting captaincy. Captaincy give him a big exposure and boost in career. Where Riyad is very under achiever as per the talent. Basically according to talent both are very close just 19 and 20.You are right we are amazing bunch here some people think a small difference to a big difference. We may have the liking that is different issue.
Old December 3, 2014, 10:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Ask me about it
Old December 3, 2014, 11:16 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H.Rubel
Mushy was very ordinary before getting captaincy. .

Na bhai dukhkhito muteo ekmot hote parlam na.

Mushy has always been special right from the U19 days till that day he made his Test debut at Lord's on a very cold and swinging conditions in the month of June at a very tender age of 16. If not mistaken, he probably was the top BD scorer in that innings, too.

Yes, there have been some hiccups along the way but he has always been special and talented. Hence, the Golden Boy.
Old December 3, 2014, 11:23 AM
ODI Cricketer

Dont wanna make it a mushfiqur rahim thread but if u watch his innings in 2007 wc against india u will realize he plays the same range of shots he plays today. Even back then he had excellent footwork. Never lacked on temparnent as well. Talent has always been there but what he didnt get is opportunity to bat up the order. Yes he was a bit weak against pace but he was not given a decent run at top to get used to it. Now you can hardly do much when u come at 8 in an odi match
Old December 3, 2014, 12:49 PM
Cricket Legend

I might have several other complaints about Mushy, but not his batting. In terms of orthodox copybook batsmen that we, Bangladeshis, have so far produced, Mushy remains one of the best. And that has been obvious since his U19 days.
Old December 3, 2014, 02:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Mushy was annoying in his early days, he wasn't good at finding gaps, his SR was low, he used to be involved in soft dismissals which was even more annoying.

Ryad or Mushy, none are very talented, by talented I understand "gifted" , both of them have worked hard to improve their skills specially Mushy.

Guys like Tamim,Ash & SAkib are talented, they dominated international level bowlers even when they were not so experienced.

One thing about Ryad is that he is all about confidence, whenever he plays a good innings he repeats that few times in the same series, if not scoring runs he looks lost, same goes for Tamim but Mushy & Sakib can score well anytime .