facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 7, 2017, 03:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Last night he was extremely good by his standard -not outstanding. He clearly didn't attempt a catch which fell between him and an one legged Mashrafe. I wouldn't say I am harsh on Riyad. Perhaps, you could accuse me of being TOUGH against a very experienced international cricketer. I wouldn't be so "harsh" on say, Mosaddek, Miraz, Saifuddin or even Sabbir or Soumya. I am tough on Riyad out of frustration of his lack of progress since that wonderful CWC form and his recent resurfaced chacha apon jaan baancha Not Out* attitude/mindset.

Look Bhai, if international batters have to "manufacture" shots against a bowler who averages in the mid 40s how are they going to cope with your Mustafizurs or mystery spinners or outstanding bowlers! And talking about Athar -despite his overflowing passion- I think someone needs to replace him in the combox ASAP. This man is getting worse by the day and still struggles to put together one clear simple sentence. I would rather put up with a delectable-that's what the doctor ordered-it was on the card-it is going...going...or has it- Brit Shamcha who has absolute no clue about cricket and the mind of a pubescent. Yes, I am perhaps slightly exaggerating. I say this as an ex Athar defender/supporter -he is getting simply unbearable. And, funny thing is he still doesn't know how to pronounce Soumya's name correctly!