facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 11, 2011, 09:34 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Lara & Ashraful
Default Letter to All Bangladeshi Fan

Dear All,

I thank Allah for His blessings. In the past I have seen many miracles and witnessed awesome Power of my Lord. Today, I wanted Him most to help us through this game, Alhamdulillah. Honestly I did call on my Lord for this game. I also thank those who call on Allah. Those who call on Him in times of hardship and ease, He will not let him/her down. I ask all those who believe in Him, continue to keep your faith in Him; He will not let you down. But remember, to remember Him when you are not in need. May Allah continue to bless those who remember Him in all times, ameen. May Allah guide us and give us victory in this world and the Hereafter, ameen.
Old March 11, 2011, 11:12 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahms
Dear All,

I thank Allah for His blessings. In the past I have seen many miracles and witnessed awesome Power of my Lord. Today, I wanted Him most to help us through this game, Alhamdulillah. Honestly I did call on my Lord for this game. I also thank those who call on Allah. Those who call on Him in times of hardship and ease, He will not let him/her down. I ask all those who believe in Him, continue to keep your faith in Him; He will not let you down. But remember, to remember Him when you are not in need. May Allah continue to bless those who remember Him in all times, ameen. May Allah guide us and give us victory in this world and the Hereafter, ameen.
Really liked this part
Old March 11, 2011, 11:52 PM
Club Cricketer

Ameen to that!
Old March 12, 2011, 12:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Baz

Yea mate, the whole of bangladesh, every bengali abroad was praying for them, alhamdolillah that allah gave us such a victory, it was a complete miracle, I couldnt believe it!