facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 16, 2014, 10:47 PM
Club Cricketer

i'm a trader, mostly derivatives and stocks, equities/fx/treasuries/commodities etc.
Old December 16, 2014, 10:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

So you identify yourself as a trader. I wasn't too far away then. Well are you self employed or you work for an organization as in you have a salary regardless of what happens.
Old December 16, 2014, 10:56 PM
Club Cricketer

yeah i'm employed...as a trader with a hedge fund/prop trading/trading education company.

yes salary based
Old December 16, 2014, 11:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
yeah i'm employed...as a trader with a hedge fund/prop trading/trading education company.

yes salary based
Ok then my assumption wasn't wrong at all. As an employed trader at a hedge fund company if you only have 9k to trade then you are doing very poorly my friend regardless of what your percentage may come out as on your side gig.

Just reading couple of posts from you I guessed you right. (when am I ever wrong really?). I think you have a pretty big mouth for what you showed so far.

Anyways, good luck with everything.
Old December 16, 2014, 11:48 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Ok then my assumption wasn't wrong at all. As an employed trader at a hedge fund company if you only have 9k to trade then you are doing very poorly my friend regardless of what your percentage may come out as on your side gig.

Just reading couple of posts from you I guessed you right. (when am I ever wrong really?). I think you have a pretty big mouth for what you showed so far.

Anyways, good luck with everything.
What?!?!? This is personal account fool..Why/how can I show u my company's stuff? I think u just played the role of a pandlehandler..u just don't give up do you...says more about u than it does about me.

ps: 9k or 90 mil...doesn't matter. It's the percentage. Mr.pandle handler
Old December 17, 2014, 12:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
What?!?!? This is personal account fool..Why/how can I show u my company's stuff? I think u just played the role of a pandlehandler..u just don't give up do you...says more about u than it does about me.

ps: 9k or 90 mil...doesn't matter. It's the percentage. Mr.pandle handler
Where did I say that was your company account? read carefully next time.

You don't have to show me your company stuff nor did you have to show me your personal stuff...but you were trigger happy.

Usually when you manage a fund, there is a salary and then there is a percentage on performance.. if you were really doing well in your company, you would have a lot of bonuses/performance based money which in turn equals more money in your personal account. That's what I mean.

Yes you are right percentage matter but majority of people can't extact the same percentage when they play with larger numbers because of emotion. It's the same with that bengali kid, he made millions on simulation, it's real market data he played with but what he didn't have was emotion because he didn't have the emotion of his own money.

Get it... ? ok..
Old December 17, 2014, 12:18 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Where did I say that was your company account? read carefully next time.

You don't have to show me your company stuff nor did you have to show me your personal stuff...but you were trigger happy.

Usually when you manage a fund, there is a salary and then there is a percentage on performance.. if you were really doing well in your company, you would have a lot of bonuses/performance based money which in turn equals more money in your personal account. That's what I mean.

Yes you are right percentage matter but majority of people can't extact the same percentage when they play with larger numbers because of emotion. It's the same with that bengali kid, he made millions on simulation, it's real market data he played with but what he didn't have was emotion because he didn't have the emotion of his own money.

Get it... ? ok..

Why would I trade with all my savings? Think bro.
Old December 17, 2014, 02:36 AM
Cricket Legend

This thread is just sad.

Can anyone write an intelligent post on how Russian financial crisis will affect the global market? Particularly the US market. Should we pull out of the market...

These are the macro events this thread should be talking about, not the things that have written past couple of pages. I had attempted to make a discussion on oil events in a different thread that went no where.

I think Oil will slide down further, and economic sanction on Russia will remain in foreseeable future... further worsening russian woes. I think in the short term, it will continue to affect global market and I see US market being negative in coming weeks and possibly months...

Events that will change things are events that will trigger price of crude oil to go up and Russian political moves to ease western sanctions.....

Major market events are happening and this thread is full of posts about teen age pipe dreams.
Old December 17, 2014, 02:48 AM
Club Cricketer

Yeah similar views..short emerging market currencies n treasuries..Be on the right of this currency war..long USD.