facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Player want to be dropped for up coming series..
Tamim 0 0%
Kayes 2 7.41%
Rahim 0 0%
Ashraful 16 59.26%
Shakib 2 7.41%
Mahmudullah 0 0%
Hom 0 0%
Nasir 0 0%
Shahriar Nafees 0 0%
Junaed 2 7.41%
Rubel 0 0%
Razzak 2 7.41%
Safiul 1 3.70%
Najmul 0 0%
Shuvo 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 25, 2011, 05:57 AM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: TIGERS !!
Posts: 4,908
Default Official thread of the player you want to drop him from next series !!

This is the thread where you can express your protesting slogans against a player from the current squad, the player you discomfort with, no relying on him, no more faith on him, you find him doing injustice to his spot, not doing justice to others because occupying the spot in vain, he is good for nothing....

The list of players:

Tamim
Mushfiq
Shakib
Ashraful
Mahmudullah
Shahriar Nafees
Kayes
Junaed
Hom
Nasir
Shuvo
Rubel
Safiul
Najmul
Razzak

And my pick is Sir Ashraful, enough of this guy, I used to be great fan of him once upon a time but he let us down so many times that I'm really tired and fed up of him, don't have any faith about this guy, when he comes to crease it is pure torture for me.

This list of the players I made up based on the squad from recent Zimbabwe tour series, if you have any out of this list please add yourself and write your protesting slogans!!
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: Sachin/Lara/Sir.viv/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee

Last edited by Shaan; September 25, 2011 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: spelling..
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:16 AM
patriot's Avatar
patriot patriot is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Glasgow,UK
Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad
Posts: 1,674

Too many official threads on BC .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:18 AM
Isnaad's Avatar
Isnaad Isnaad is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 18, 2008
Location: 23.71 N, 90.40 E
Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla
Posts: 5,187

Imrul Kayes. Tired of his poor run and slow approach.
__________________
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:23 AM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 19,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
Imrul Kayes. Tired of his poor run and slow approach.
Wasn't Imrul the highest scorer in ODI for Bangladesh in year 2010?
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:25 AM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 19,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
This is the thread where you can express your protesting slogans against a player from the current squad, the player you discomfort with, no relying on him, no more faith on him, you find him doing injustice to his spot, not doing justice to others because occupying the spot in vain, he is good for nothing....

The list of players:

Tamim
Mushfiq
Shakib
Ashraful
Mahmudullah
Shahriar Nafees
Kayes
Junaed
Hom
Nasir
Shuvo
Rubel
Safiul
Najmul
Razzak
Rock, Naeem is missing!
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:41 AM
Isnaad's Avatar
Isnaad Isnaad is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 18, 2008
Location: 23.71 N, 90.40 E
Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla
Posts: 5,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Wasn't Imrul the highest scorer in ODI for Bangladesh in year 2010?
Yes he was. But for some reason I just do not like to see him bat . And specially when he is so much out of touch...I really do think that it is because of him we fail to get good starts at times. A 39 ball 16 while chasing 250 odd (Just giving an example) puts pressure on the rest of the batting order.
__________________
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:41 AM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: TIGERS !!
Posts: 4,908

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Rock, Naeem is missing!
you are right, can you please tell me how can I add those two in the poll !?
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: Sachin/Lara/Sir.viv/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old September 25, 2011, 07:56 AM
shuziburo's Avatar
shuziburo shuziburo is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: April 12, 2007
Location: Dhaka / NYC Metro Area
Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don
Posts: 10,007

Ash. I know he has 900 lives and he will probably in the team until pigs fly. But, I can wish. Can't I?
__________________
প্রথম বাংলাদেশ আমার শেষ বাংলাদেশ, জীবন বাংলাদেশ আমার মরন বাংলাদেশ।
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old September 25, 2011, 08:02 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 19,682

a multi poll would have been better..more than one player i want to drop

1.imrul kayes
2.ashraful

reason for imrul i personally dont like his batting styles,to me he looks like another hannan sharkar who is really really lucky..no need to talk about ashraful...these are my personal views
__________________
I have given up on Bangladesh cricket. I refuse to forget every pain Bangladesh cricket team has brought after a win here and there
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old September 25, 2011, 08:10 AM
Boomerang Boomerang is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: September 24, 2010
Location: dhaka<->Sylhet
Favorite Player: Any1 who gives his best
Posts: 445

'From'

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old September 25, 2011, 08:29 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 24,513

Hujur.
__________________
সবাই সুখে সুখী হলে বলো তবে হবে কে ভবঘুরে
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old September 25, 2011, 08:52 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,524

This is my XI, rest of them are OUT !

ODI

Tamim
Imrul
Nafees
Mushy
Riyad
Shakib
Hom
Naeem
Razzaq
Nazmul
Rubel

Test

Tamim
Imrul
Nafees
Ashraful
Mushy
Shakib
Riyad
Naeem
Nazmul
Shafiul
Rubel
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old September 25, 2011, 09:44 AM
lamisa's Avatar
lamisa lamisa is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy
Posts: 6,743

ashraful first hoise!
__________________
haruk ba jituk,i am always there with BDcricket!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old September 25, 2011, 11:00 AM
TIKBoss TIKBoss is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 14, 2011
Posts: 571

Someone voted for Shakib
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old September 25, 2011, 11:05 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 12,959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
This is my XI, rest of them are OUT !

ODI

Tamim
Imrul
Nafees
Mushy
Riyad
Shakib
Hom
Naeem
Razzaq
Nazmul
Rubel
can't understand even after the world cup why some of you guys want both mahmudullah and naeem in the same 11. These two guys will always play for "shomman jonok porajoy"
__________________
vacant slot
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old September 25, 2011, 11:45 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 17,839

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIKBoss
Someone voted for Shakib
I think Loitta Kamal did that.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old September 25, 2011, 11:57 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 19,682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
can't understand even after the world cup why some of you guys want both mahmudullah and naeem in the same 11. These two guys will always play for "shomman jonok porajoy"
before someone replies u with "somman jonok porajoy is better than 58" i'll have to say we passed 11 years in the elite section of cricket..akon r somman jonok porajoy diye lav nai..unless we start winning matches we'll be in the dumps like we are in now(i.e eng,ind,aus stop inviting us in their land to play a series)
__________________
I have given up on Bangladesh cricket. I refuse to forget every pain Bangladesh cricket team has brought after a win here and there
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old September 25, 2011, 12:16 PM
TIKBoss TIKBoss is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 14, 2011
Posts: 571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
before someone replies u with "somman jonok porajoy is better than 58" i'll have to say we passed 11 years in the elite section of cricket..akon r somman jonok porajoy diye lav nai..unless we start winning matches we'll be in the dumps like we are in now(i.e eng,ind,aus stop inviting us in their land to play a series)
They already did that, even though we beat them in world cup.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old September 25, 2011, 09:43 PM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 12,959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
before someone replies u with "somman jonok porajoy is better than 58" i'll have to say we passed 11 years in the elite section of cricket..akon r somman jonok porajoy diye lav nai..unless we start winning matches we'll be in the dumps like we are in now(i.e eng,ind,aus stop inviting us in their land to play a series)
Agreed!

We became a Tamim-Shakib team because of the sissy attitude of the rest of the batting. How often have we given up hope on a high scoring match once Tamim and Shakib got out? As pathetic as Ash's performance may be but even the opposition know that as long as he is out there the big shots or an upset is not impossible.
How many of you felt the same when Mahmudullah and Naeem walked out to the middle chasing a big total? How many times have we seen them score a run-a-ball innings (let alone power hitting) lower down the order? Beside that Zimbabwe innings by naeem, I cannot recall any match where Mahmudullah and Naeem took charge and attacked the bowling (not even in PP). Even in the wC match it was only Shafiul who had the ballz to hit ourselves to victory.

I am tired of seeing players in ODIs getting to their "good" scores at the expense of the run rate and the result. I would rather want to see a quick fire 40 with a genuine effort to chase a score rather than a safe and slow 70 with no intention of overhauling the target.
__________________
vacant slot
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old September 25, 2011, 09:57 PM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi
Posts: 15,089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Agreed!

We became a Tamim-Shakib team because of the sissy attitude of the rest of the batting. How often have we given up hope on a high scoring match once Tamim and Shakib got out? As pathetic as Ash's performance may be but even the opposition know that as long as he is out there the big shots or an upset is not impossible.
How many of you felt the same when Mahmudullah and Naeem walked out to the middle chasing a big total? How many times have we seen them score a run-a-ball innings (let alone power hitting) lower down the order? Beside that Zimbabwe innings by naeem, I cannot recall any match where Mahmudullah and Naeem took charge and attacked the bowling (not even in PP). Even in the wC match it was only Shafiul who had the ballz to hit ourselves to victory.

I am tired of seeing players in ODIs getting to their "good" scores at the expense of the run rate and the result. I would rather want to see a quick fire 40 with a genuine effort to chase a score rather than a safe and slow 70 with no intention of overhauling the target.
Aftab Ahmed seems to fulfill all that you ask...wonder why he was dropped?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old September 25, 2011, 09:59 PM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,464

I wish we had multiple drop options. So alongside Motin, I could also perma-drop:

1. Mofees
2. DaRokee
3. KaEdge
4. Noim "afar odar" Ishlam
5. Big "now I'm shite" Z
6. Myshukur "Rajin-Rokee -2.0" Rial
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old September 25, 2011, 10:49 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Posts: 25,000

Hehehhe which country...from which country?...hehhehehe all countries...hahhahhah?
__________________
God bless Ingrid Newkirk, Dianne Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old September 25, 2011, 11:39 PM
nakedzero's Avatar
nakedzero nakedzero is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 3, 2011
Favorite Player: ShakTikMashNasir(ShakV2)
Posts: 2,024

Poll a ki Multiple choice allowed?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old September 26, 2011, 03:03 AM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: TIGERS !!
Posts: 4,908

Ok, guys I'm sorry that didn't realize multiple choice would have been better for this kind of thread. So, I decided to create create a clone thread of this afresh, I request to Mods if they can merge this one to new one.
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: Sachin/Lara/Sir.viv/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old September 26, 2011, 03:11 AM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: TIGERS !!
Posts: 4,908
Default Official thread of the player you want to be dropped from the upcoming series !!

Hello guys,
I apologies for opening a copy thread of the other one because other one missing multiple choices, so, for your convenience here added multiple choices, otherwise, I didn't have any options left.

This is the thread where you can express your protesting slogans against a player from the current squad, the player you discomfort with, no relying on him, no more faith on him, you find him doing injustice to his spot, not doing justice to others because occupying the spot in vain, he is good for nothing....

And my pick is Sir Ashraful, enough of this guy, I used to be great fan of him once upon a time but he let us down so many times that I'm really tired and fed up of him, don't have any faith about this guy, when he comes to crease it is pure torture for me.

So, please express your frustration, anger, protesting words against player/ players whom you want...

*Note: The poll option don't allow more than 15 input, so couldn't add names like Nayeem or Rakib,. But you can mention the name on your post beyond the poll as is you wish to!
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: Sachin/Lara/Sir.viv/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee

Last edited by Shaan; September 26, 2011 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: spelling..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket