facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 8, 2011, 12:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players
Default FC League Thread: NCL 2011-2012

Each year we do have a NCL thread,the loan FC league in Bangladesh.Though this league is arranged in picnic mode but still it produces lot of interest in our BanglaCricket.No one is opening the thread this year so i am going to open it.
Friends lets talk each and everything about NCL 2011-2012

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA
Old October 8, 2011, 12:51 PM
Cricket Legend

This year 8 teams are going to participate in NCL.Dhaka Metro and Rangpur divisional team is newly added this year.All teams will play in single league format in neutral venues.Top 4 will play 2nd phase and the lower 4 will play religation 3 day match.
NCL is going to be started on 17th October.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old October 8, 2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: shakib,shourav

thnx rubel vai
Old October 8, 2011, 09:31 PM
Cricket Legend

32 cricketers been named as icon players.Each team can take only 4 icon player.
CTG: Tamim,Nazimuddin,Rubel Hossain
Barishal: SN,Kamrul Islam Rabbi.
Dhaka have 11 icons:Ash,Hom,Riyad,Rock,Eliash,Shahadat,Shamsur,N adif,Mehrab,Noor Munna,Nasiruddin Faruk
Khulna:Imrul,Shakib,Robiul,Russel,Sahagir,Razzak
Rajshahi: Junai,Mushy,Shafiul,Jahurul,Saqlain
Rangpur:Sohrawardi,Nasir,Naeem
Sylhet:Kapali and Nazmul Hossain
each team can claim for 4 players.No seperate name has been selected as Dhaka Metro.

Old October 8, 2011, 10:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Top order will be a big issue in this domestic as there is hole in national team.Not much of top order to follow there.Except Nasiruddin Faruk.He was very successfull last year.In fact he have a good domestic FC career.Last year i red his interview in PA,he said experience is cause of his success.He concentrates more on correct execution of his shots rather than offering a shot.He said he dont have too many shots in his book so he concentrates most on shot selection and perfect execution.Though a bit defensive still a very good strategy from this guy which is lacking in our so called talented national super stars.
I am happy to see this guy as icon player.I ll follow him in this NCL.Not more top order to follow.Wish Rony Talukder will do good aswell.

Old October 8, 2011, 11:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

i am interested to see how our academy boys perform ... ...
Old October 9, 2011, 01:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
i am interested to see how our academy boys perform ... ...
As it was in the previous NCL academy boys will have mediocar performance.Basically its tough for them to compete against the experienced guys.So i dont have much expectation from them.Ultimately best performers will come from this icons+some vateran domestics(Rajin,Tushar,Baisha,Sharif,Enam,Rubel,Ro bin)+2/3 academy players.So lets see who are they and how do they do.

Old October 9, 2011, 10:40 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shane Bond

Anyone know who the Int players are?
Old October 10, 2011, 01:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

It's more than high time, the "pundits" of BCB think that steps need to be taken in order to make it well-structured rather than "picnic cricket". Otherwise, the way we are heading by losing test series one by one, we might be on the verge of losing test status and this time will be really happy because of those jack of all trades master of none officials!
Old October 10, 2011, 04:27 AM
Club Cricketer

Why not straight religation after league position. Imo having separate religation matches cause lower teams to take league matches less seriously and increases the chance of game fixing

Old October 14, 2011, 01:09 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Only 3 days left and BCB yet to announce the squad to media?

All i know that Taskin Ahmed Tazim the young 17 yrs old FAST bowler has been picked for Dhaka Metropoliton(Currently in the U19 team also). Will have to keep an eye on him. He have all the potential to be the Next Mashrafi. Allah Vorosha!

Good luck to rest!!!
Old October 14, 2011, 01:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

By FAST, do you mean express pace? Or "Rubel" fast?
Old October 15, 2011, 04:45 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Pay raised, not where it matters

Quote:
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has increased the prize monies for this year's National Cricket League, but improved the players' travel and daily allowance by just Tk 50.

The winners of this season's NCL will receive Tk 20 lakh, a boost from the Tk 12 lakh given last season. The runners-up will also get Tk 10 lakh, two more than what the second best team received in the previous season. Winner in every first round match will now get Tk 75,000 while in the second round, teams will get Tk 1 lakh per game when they win.

With all this upgrading, the board has decided to slightly increase the amount that matters most to players -- from Tk 1,750 to Tk 1,800.

Meanwhile, the eight divisional teams have each been given Tk 5 lakh for preparation in the first and second round.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=206672

BCB, only 50 taka???? Player der ki fokirni mona korcha? shala razakars!!!
Old October 16, 2011, 03:51 AM
Cricket Legend

I was watching a programme at ATN Bangla 2 days back.Name of The programme is sports insight,hosted by KM Sujon it seems its a good programme.
Here in our domestic wickets this is the best time to start the NCL.As its just the begining of the season,all the wicket become live.Curaters can keep grass on the wicket and wickets remain sporting till January.After january wickets become dried up and they become lifeless flat wicket.So they praised as NCL FC is going to be started shortly.But they hugeley criticised as most of the national and A team players will be out of this league due to foreign tour.So arranging this tour and NCL at same time was a poor planning.
NCL is going to be started tomorrow,i hope i ll watch the programme today and will be able to give you more info regarding NCL this year.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old October 16, 2011, 04:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

We need to utilize the NCL 2012 properly with some very basic plans and proper implementations.

Including of foreign players is a very good step. I doubt if it's gonna see proper day light as BCB didn't allocate any money for it. Who will pay for the foreign players?

We need to bring some young fast bowlers from Pakistan, WI, SA or even some lower ranked countries. Young pacers (not national team materials) from Pakistan and WI should be cheap yet they are too good for us. We may try to bring Vitori or similar players from lower ranked teams for the whole season. With a some decent bouncy wickets on NCL venues having some grass it would be a good learning test for our batsmen.

We have already done too late for forming RCA (Regional Cricket Association). With very short time left it wont be possible to form RCAs this year. But BCB need to provide each team full time level 2 coaches. This is minimum requirements for any FC league.
Old October 16, 2011, 09:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Tamim

NCL 11-12 wont be more competative because of its wants of national & A team players.
Old October 16, 2011, 11:21 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Tomorrow's fixture! STill no news about the squads

Match 1: Rajshahi Division v Dhaka Metro [Rajshahi]

Match 2: Dhaka Division v Rangpur Division [Bogra]

Match 3: Sylhet Division v Khulna Division [Sylhet]

Match 4: Barisal Division v Chittagong Division [BKSP]
Old October 16, 2011, 11:25 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
২৩ অক্টোবর থেকে শুরু হওয়া ম্যাচে বগুড়ায় রাজশাহী মুখোমুখি হবে রংপুরের, রাজশাহীতে ঢাকা বিভাগ লড়বে ঢাকা মেট্রোর বিপক্ষে, বিকেএসপিতে সিলেট মুখোমুখি হবে চট্টগ্রামের এবং সিলেটে বরিশাল খেলবে খুলনার বিপক্ষে।

চট্টগ্রাম জহুর আহমেদ চৌধুরী স্টেডিয়ামে ৩১ অক্টোবর থেকে শুরু হওয়া ম্যাচে স্বাগতিকরা খেলবে রাজশাহীর বিপক্ষে, যশোরের শামসুল হুদা স্টেডিয়ামে ঢাকা মুখোমুখি হবে খুলনার, ফতুল্লার খান সাহেব ওসমান আলী স্টেডিয়ামে সিলেট লড়বে রংপুরের বিপক্ষে এবং বরিশাল বিভাগীয় স্টেডিয়ামে স্বাগতিকরা মুখোমুখি হবে ঢাকা মেট্রোর।

১২ নভেম্বর থেকে শুরু হওয়া ম্যাচে চট্টগ্রামে রাজশাহী বিভাগ খেলবে খুলনার বিপক্ষে। অন্যদিকে বগুড়ায় ঢাকা মুখোমুখি হবে চট্টগ্রামের, সিলেটে স্বাগতিকরা খেলবে ঢাকা মেট্রোর বিপক্ষে। অন্য ম্যাচে যশোরে বরিশাল বিভাগ মুখোমুখি হবে রংপুরের।

চট্টগ্রামে ১৯ নভেম্বর থেকে শুরু হওয়া ম্যাচে রাজশাহী খেলবে সিলেটের সঙ্গে। এছাড়া রাজশাহীতে ঢাকা মুখোমুখি হবে বরিশালের, সিলেটে খুলনা বিভাগ লড়বে রংপুরের বিপক্ষে এবং বগুড়ায় চট্টগ্রাম বিভাগ মুখোমুখি হবে ঢাকা মেট্রোর।

অন্যদিকে ২৬ নভেম্বর থেকে অনুষ্ঠেয় ম্যাচে বরিশালে রাজশাহী বিভাগ ঢাকার বিপক্ষে, চট্টগ্রামে সিলেট বিভাগ রবিশালের, যশোরে খুলনা বিভাগ চট্টগ্রামের এবং বিকেএসপিতে রংপুর বিভাগ মুখোমুখি হবে ঢাকার মেট্রোর বিপক্ষে

অন্যদিকে তিন ডিসেম্বর থেকে অনুষ্ঠেয় ম্যাচে ফতুল্লায় রাজশাহী বিভাগ বরিশালের, বিকেএসপিতে সিলেট বিভাগ ঢাকার, রাজশাহীতে খুলনা বিভাগ ঢাকা মেট্্েরার এবং বগুড়ায় চট্টগ্রাম বিভাগ খেলবে রংপুর বিভাগের বিপক্ষে

Fixture for next 6 weeks
Old October 16, 2011, 01:52 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

SQUADS

RAJSHAHI: Mushfiqur Rahim, Saqlain Sajib, Junaed Siddiqui, Jahurul Islam, Forhad Reza (captain), Anisur Rahman, Mohammad Shahajada, Forhad Hossain, Shabbir Rahman, Delwar Hossain, Mysikur Rahman, Mizanur Rahman, Zubair Ahmed, Muktar Ali, Shumon Shaha, Shafaq Al Zabir, Hamidul Islam, Sunjamul Islam, Taijul Islam and Habibur Rahman.

DHAKA: Mahmudullah Riyad, Shuvagoto Hom, Rakibul Hasan, Shahadat Hossain, Mohammad Sharif (captain), Uttam Kumar Saerker, Mushrraf Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Saikat Ali, Abdul Mazid, Rony Talukder, Nazmul Hossain, Mahbubul Alam, Lablu, Nur Hossain, Mohammad Shaid, Hannan Sarker, Saju Dutta, Abul Bashar and Taibur Rahman.

DHAKA METRO: Mohammad Ashraful (captain), Mohammad Elias, Mehrab Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Marshal Ayub, Sharifullah, Tasamul Haque, Arafat Sunny, Asif Ahmed, Arafat Salauddin, Talha Jubaer, Tareq Aziz Khan, Emon Ahmed, Arman Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Furkan and Javed Omar.

RANGPUR: Sohrawardi Shuvo, Naeem Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Sajedul Islam, Tanvir Ahmed, Dhiman Ghosh, Saymon Ahmed, AR Rahman Rony, Mahmudul Hasan, Mohammad Salauddin, Mohammad Afir, Ferdous Ahmed, Afsharul Alam, Liton Kumar Das, Tarik Ahmed (captain), Alauddin Babu, Ariful Haque, Shuvashish Roy and Menhaj Reja.

KHULNA: Shakib Al Hasan, Imrul Kayes, Abdur Razzak, Sahagir Hossain, Tushar Imran (captain), Mohammad Mithun, NIzamuddin Ripon, Fariduddin Masud, Murad Khan, Dollar Mahmud, Ashraful Haque, Ziaur Rahman, Taposh Ghosh, Amit Majumder, Bishwant Halder, Zubaydur Rahman, Monowar Hossain, Soumya Sarker, Nazmus Sadat and Anamul Haque.

BARISAL: Shahriar Nafees (captain), Nasiruddin Faruque, Syed Rasel, Kamrul Islam, Bikas Sharma, Nuruzzaman, Mohammed Shajib, Abid Hossain, Iftekhar Nayeem, Sohag Gazi, Monir Hossain, Israk Sonnet, Islamul Ahsan, Golam Kabir, Towhidul Islam, Salman Hossain, Shamsul Islam, Shaheen Hossain, Fazle Rabbi and Mohiuddin Belal.

SYLHET: Alok Kapali, Nazmul Hossain, Robiul Islam, Nadif Chowdhury, Sayem Alam, Ruman Ahmed, Ejaz Ahmed, Golam Mabud, Nabil Samad, Shaker Ahmed, Abu Jayed Chowdhury, Ahmed Sadequr, Nasum Ahmed, Imtiaz Hussain (captain), Enamul Haque, Rajin Saleh, Taposh Baishya and Abul Hassan.

CHITTAGONG: Tamim Iqbal, Rubel Hossain, Nazimuddin (captain), Nur Hossain, Nafis Iqbal, Mahbubul Karim, Mominul Haque, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Sadit Hossain, Irfan Sukur, Kazi Kamrul, Iqbal Hossain, Meraj Ahmed, Yasin Arafat, Maksudul Hasan, Sazzadul Haque, Rezaul Karim, Gazi Salauddin and Rasel Al Mamun.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=206795
Old October 16, 2011, 01:59 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

SQUADS

RAJSHAHI: Mushfiqur Rahim, Saqlain Sajib, Junaed Siddiqui, Jahurul Islam, Forhad Reza (captain), Anisur Rahman, Mohammad Shahajada, Forhad Hossain, Shabbir Rahman, Delwar Hossain, Mysikur Rahman, Mizanur Rahman, Zubair Ahmed, Muktar Ali, Shumon Shaha, Shafaq Al Zabir, Hamidul Islam, Sunjamul Islam, Taijul Islam and Habibur Rahman.

DHAKA: Mahmudullah Riyad, Shuvagoto Hom, Rakibul Hasan, Shahadat Hossain, Mohammad Sharif (captain), Uttam Kumar Saerker, Mushrraf Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Saikat Ali, Abdul Mazid, Rony Talukder, Nazmul Hossain, Mahbubul Alam, Lablu, Nur Hossain Shawan, Mohammad Shaid, Hannan Sarker, Saju Dutta, Abul Bashar and Taibur Rahman.

DHAKA METRO: Mohammad Ashraful (captain), Mohammad Elias, Mehrab Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Marshal Ayub, Sharifullah, Tasamul Haque, Arafat Sunny, Asif Ahmed, Arafat Salauddin, Talha Jubaer, Tareq Aziz Khan, Emon Ahmed, Arman Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Furkan and Javed Omar.

RANGPUR: Sohrawardi Shuvo, Naeem Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Sajedul Islam, Tanvir Ahmed, Dhiman Ghosh, Saymon Ahmed, AR Rahman Rony, Mahmudul Hasan, Mohammad Salauddin, Mohammad Afir, Ferdous Ahmed, Afsharul Alam, Liton Kumar Das, Tarik Ahmed (captain), Alauddin Babu, Ariful Haque, Shuvashish Roy and Menhaj Reja.

KHULNA: Shakib Al Hasan, Imrul Kayes, Abdur Razzak, Sahagir Hossain, Tushar Imran (captain), Mohammad Mithun, NIzamuddin Ripon, Fariduddin Masud, Murad Khan, Dollar Mahmud, Ashraful Haque, Ziaur Rahman, Taposh Ghosh, Amit Majumder, Bishwant Halder, Zubaydur Rahman, Monowar Hossain, Soumya Sarker, Nazmus Sadat and Anamul Haque.

BARISAL: Shahriar Nafees (captain), Nasiruddin Faruque, Syed Rasel, Kamrul Islam, Bikas Sharma, Nuruzzaman, Mohammed Shajib, Abid Hossain, Iftekhar Nayeem, Sohag Gazi, Monir Hossain, Israk Sonnet, Islamul Ahsan, Golam Kabir, Towhidul Islam, Salman Hossain, Shamsul Islam, Shaheen Hossain, Fazle Rabbi and Mohiuddin Belal.

SYLHET: Alok Kapali, Nazmul Hossain, Robiul Islam, Nadif Chowdhury, Sayem Alam, Ruman Ahmed, Ejaz Ahmed, Golam Mabud, Nabil Samad, Shaker Ahmed, Abu Jayed Chowdhury, Ahmed Sadequr, Nasum Ahmed, Imtiaz Hussain (captain), Enamul Haque, Rajin Saleh, Taposh Baishya and Abul Hassan.

CHITTAGONG: Tamim Iqbal, Rubel Hossain, Nazimuddin (captain), Nur Hossain Munna, Nafis Iqbal, Mahbubul Karim, Mominul Haque, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Sadit Hossain, Irfan Sukur, Kazi Kamrul, Iqbal Hossain, Meraj Ahmed, Yasin Arafat, Maksudul Hasan, Sazzadul Haque, Rezaul Karim, Gazi Salauddin and Rasel Al Mamun.

+++++++++++++++++++++

In BOLD, player to weatch out for outside the current NAT team.

Rajin is not the captain for Sylhet??? (Mo bhai, eita ki hoilo?)

And Why Anamul Haque Bijoy is in Khulna? he is from Dhaka and didn't get picked for any of the Dhaka team?? who the hell is the keeper for Dhaka & dhaka Met???? Seems none: o Now coz of Shagir, they wont play Anamul..even he play..he wont keep

Edit: Also, im glad Noor Hossain Munna is in the CTG team...he will be a STAR here!!! Dhaka te thakle beshi chance paitona coz of too many crappy SLA bowlers
Old October 16, 2011, 05:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Looking forward to the NCL. Hopefully all the matches are competitive.
Old October 16, 2011, 05:34 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Good Luck Sylhet
Old October 16, 2011, 05:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Tamim

Why Tariq Aziz Khan is in Dhaka metro? I know he is from CTG.
Old October 16, 2011, 06:41 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Pay raised, not where it matters

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=206672

BCB, only 50 taka???? Player der ki fokirni mona korcha? shala razakars!!!
1800 taka daily kharap ki? International player ra jokhon kono country te jai tader daily allowance hoi about $50-60 dollars (Paid by host country).

Match fees:-

1st Round: 15,000 taka
2nd Round: 20,000 taka

Final: 25,000 taka (5-day game)

Source: Prothom-Alo

Players who play all the games in the 1st Round can earn up to 105,000 Taka, which is not bad for a season. They have NCL OD as well which is 5-8000 taka per match.

And the ones who play in the 2nd round can earn up to 165,000 taka.

And the ones who play in the Finals, can earn up to 180,000 taka.
Old October 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
Cricket Legend

So total number of our FC cricketers this year will be more than 160.This year wickets will be good as this is the starting of the reason.If BCB had a planning To retain the national team and A team players in the tourney it would have been a good tournament.