facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 20, 2015, 04:47 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Default SA Tour of Bangladesh - July 2015

Some buzz is actually being created by Statements from SA players regarding Bangladesh tour. Like Dale Steyn upset Bangladesh by declaring to abstain from the series and some people came up in his rescue to fix his statement too, making it soothing for the Fans

Now there is a statement from JP Duminy, He's Keen To Take Part in the Series Hope we will hear a lot from them in coming days. Specially if we are putting up a good show against India, that will bring us to the center stage of discussion.

Even if we perform poor that will also bring us into discussion, although it will mostly be negative like we have heard so far. "Flash in the pan performance against Pakistan" etc etc

Why not we keep a track of those news and articles from now on, even while our series against India is on.
Old May 20, 2015, 04:49 AM
Cricket Sage

JP Duminy Casts Eye To Bangladesh

Cape Town - Proteas all-rounder JP Duminy is back on home soil after another IPL venture and is already thinking about July's tour of Bangladesh. The 31-year-old landed at Cape Town International on Tuesday having captained the Delhi Daredevils to seventh on the IPL log and an early exit from the tournament.

Having just set foot in his home town, Sport24 asked the versatile left-handed batsman how he would be spending his first few days back. "I'm happy to be home," said Duminy. "It was a great experience and a great experience as captain. I learnt a lot and I'm looking forward to next year."

While Duminy said that he enjoyed the captaincy in India, he did not see an opportunity to skipper back home - domestically or on the international stage. "To be honest, I haven't thought that far yet. But, look, let's see what happens," he said. "I don't think that opportunity will come any time soon, so I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in terms of what I've experienced and the knowledge I've gained.

"I'll take some time out now and then get ready for Bangladesh. "I'll get the golf clubs out now and that's pretty much it." Duminy expected to be back in the Proteas setup around the middle of June. The Proteas play two T20s, three ODIs and two Test matches in Bangladesh from July 5.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/IPL...adesh-20150520
Old May 20, 2015, 05:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Dale Steyn in Twitter Row

Cape Town - Proteas fast bowler Dale Steyn had to explain himself after he infuriated Bangladesh cricket fans for comments made in an interview.

Steyn, in an interview with wisdenindia.com, said he’d rather be saving himself for bigger series “rather than wasting the few balls I have left in my career in a Bangladesh match”. The Proteas are due to tour Bangladesh in July for two T20s, three ODIs and two Tests.

Steyn’s comments led to somewhat of an uproar among Bangladesh fans, who took to social media to hit out at the 31-year-old South African.

Steyn responded to the criticism via his official Twitter account.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/Pro...r-row-20150513

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=46231
Old May 20, 2015, 08:07 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

All I can say to Steyn is

"Koria bhabio na, bhabiya korio kaj." = Proofread and re-proofread before clicking the "send". Many look up to you. Even Bangladeshis.