facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 24, 2015, 11:27 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar
Default Commiserations no Banglawash but well played Bangladesh

So the home winning streak of 10 matches finally broken. It was never meant to be a tough series for India but thanks to some superb cricket Bangladesh shocked us. India looked lethargic after IPL and probably took this series casually (no excuse). But re grouped and hit hard today with an emphatic victory. Last time and only time I remember India got whitewashed in Bilateral ODI's was in England 2011. So obviously Banglawash was never really on.

Congratulations for winning the series and entering into champions trophy. We had great time in this forum during this series with some nice banters. All the best against SA and hope BD cricket only progress from here.

We will play Sri Lanka next. So I will now enroll to their forum and will do what I do best

Will be back here when we play again and keep making some appearences in between.

And those are the bottomlines cause I said so.

Old June 24, 2015, 11:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Thank you india for coming.

This was a good series for us. We did bat well in the first 2 matches whilst we bowled well, especially Mustafiz. I won't entirely say that we banked only on Mustafiz. We fielded, batted well and the others also supported Mustafiz.

But we should have batted well and with patience today
Old June 24, 2015, 11:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Thanks Austin. Really enjoyed your presence here even though sometimes it was hard to keep cool.

Will be looking forward to see you regularly here.
Old June 24, 2015, 11:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Take care Austin and drop by BC sometimes. Do what you do best. Don't dance too much on Friday nights!!
Old June 24, 2015, 11:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

thnx man...hope to see u again when we play in your country!! peace bruhh
Old June 24, 2015, 11:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Thanks Austin. Your presence did make the match threads even more enjoyable.

Also a shoutout to Senman. I hope you are not too badly offended by rude remarks from some of our members here and will come back for our next bilateral series/match.
Old June 24, 2015, 11:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Yep well played, outplayed us actually. Bangladesh have some great upcoming talent, team that could dominate in the near future. Soumya is a real good bat, world class in the making.

All the best vs South Africa.
Old June 24, 2015, 12:10 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Michael Jordan,Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
So the home winning streak of 10 matches finally broken. It was never meant to be a tough series for India but thanks to some superb cricket Bangladesh shocked us. India looked lethargic after IPL and probably took this series casually (no excuse). But re grouped and hit hard today with an emphatic victory. Last time and only time I remember India got whitewashed in Bilateral ODI's was in England 2011. So obviously Banglawash was never really on.

Congratulations for winning the series and entering into champions trophy. We had great time in this forum during this series with some nice banters. All the best against SA and hope BD cricket only progress from here.

We will play Sri Lanka next. So I will now enroll to their forum and will do what I do best

Will be back here when we play again and keep making some appearences in between.

Austin...after-all you are not so arrogant as you want to appear. You did well in this forum for the last few weeks, triggered some banters leading to some bans but keeping yourself on the safe-side. You trolled but not in overdrive mode which can bring on a ban on you....so you were successful on what you do.

We enjoyed the banters, not everyone obviously, but for most it was a good one. Wish India good-luck for the next series and also best of luck to you on their forum to do what you do best See you around the cyberspace maybe on a different forum of a different country. Till then Ciao
Old June 24, 2015, 01:34 PM
Club Cricketer

Whoa, back up the bullock cart, India didn't play well. We played terribly.
Old June 24, 2015, 01:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
Yep well played, outplayed us actually. Bangladesh have some great upcoming talent, team that could dominate in the near future. Soumya is a real good bat, world class in the making.

All the best for the series against Sri Lanka.
Old June 24, 2015, 02:52 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:

i hope your rage is gone now and you'll go back to being the sensible member that you were
Old June 24, 2015, 03:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BDTeam/Mustfiz/Strac/Waqr

Thanks.

@ Austin, BD should've won this match easily. But, BD NEVER showed up today (they were pathetic in every department), IN did. That was the main reason IN won today. #It'sTheFact. Anyway, congrats IN and good luck with your next series.

Btw, in this series, we lost a few members along the way. Anyway, see you in the future.
Old June 24, 2015, 03:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by icricket
Thanks.

@ Austin, BD should've won this match easily. But, BD NEVER showed up today (they were pathetic in every department), IN did. That was the main reason IN won today. #It'sTheFact. Anyway, congrats IN and good luck with your next series.

Btw, in this series, we lost a few members along the way. Anyway, see you in the future.
who did we lose in this series (I thought only BANFAN got banned). anyone else? Shahid Minar na hok ekta BC thread khula uchit tader shorone.
Old June 24, 2015, 04:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6

Good luck for ur series with Sri Lanka.

Thanks for ur stay here and hopefully you have more opportunities to come here.

And wish ur favorite players succeed and keep their places in the team.

And about the series.... Well 3 games and BD showed up twice and wrapped up the series.

It was too late when India showed up, win that provided consolation and restord pride.

And it was a wake up call before the south Africa series that we have improved but there is still a long way to go, still a lot to learn.

Thanks for being with us. Keep popping up here and there.
Old June 24, 2015, 04:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

BanglaWash was very much on had it not been for some casual and complacent batting from Shakib and Soumya (to a degree). Tamims dismissal was an unfair one. I think BD could have chased 340 against this Indian attack. They were scoring almost 7 an over for the 1st PP -despite the fall of Tamim!
Old June 24, 2015, 06:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Thanks for coming. You too Senman. I might have been very gnarly and dry a couple of times, but that's just passion at work. At the end of the day, diversity is beautiful. All fans are welcome.

Between me and you guys, keep Dhoni as the captain. You won't get a better captain anytime soon.
Old June 24, 2015, 07:09 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad, Lao Tz

Guys that goes to show no matter how monster of a person one is...he can still have a heart...be merciful to all

Thanks Austin.. unexpected.
Old June 25, 2015, 01:08 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i hope your rage is gone now and you'll go back to being the sensible member that you were
No rage, I just respond to individuals and not BD as whole. Like a mirror.....

Anyway no hard feelings, let me comeback the next time India tours BD.
Old June 25, 2015, 01:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Yah, keep Dhoni but change Ravi Shashtri. He is the most useless coach ever. And you guys will never improve under him (just go downhill). And another thing I wanna point out is that Virat looked more matured and calmer. Which is good to see, you want to be aggressive but at the same time show respect, I think he is slowly developing that.
Old June 25, 2015, 02:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Anyway no hard feelings, let me comeback the next time India tours BD.
I hope you come back when we tour India
Old June 26, 2015, 04:27 AM
First Class Cricketer

I hated the fact that we didn't whitewash India. We need to avenge the previous whitewashes and humiliations we have had over the years and I'm disappointed that we missed this opportunity.
Old June 26, 2015, 04:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
Yah, keep Dhoni but change Ravi Shashtri. He is the most useless coach ever. And you guys will never improve under him (just go downhill). And another thing I wanna point out is that Virat looked more matured and calmer. Which is good to see, you want to be aggressive but at the same time show respect, I think he is slowly developing that.
You might be right abt this. There is a difference between a mentor and a coach. Ravi Shastri is perhaps more of someone who is good to give advice than manage intricacies and details on a daily basis.

Btw Shastri will be the highest paid cricket coach in the history of the game, apparently BCCI will pay around 90K USD per month.
Old June 26, 2015, 08:24 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
You might be right abt this. There is a difference between a mentor and a coach. Ravi Shastri is perhaps more of someone who is good to give advice than manage intricacies and details on a daily basis.

Btw Shastri will be the highest paid cricket coach in the history of the game, apparently BCCI will pay around 90K USD per month.
90K USD is way too high. IMHO he doesn't deserve it.
Old June 26, 2015, 10:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
90K USD is way too high. IMHO he doesn't deserve it.
He better be a presentator or commentator