facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #326  
Old January 30, 2012, 12:30 AM
oronnya oronnya is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 19, 2011
Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid
Posts: 3,711

ettogulo khat saree r model jogar korlo kothheke ???
__________________
"Shakib Al Hasan to Azhar Ali, OUT, a beauty from the Bangladeshi Superman! Shakib gets the runs, Shakib gets the wickets. " CI
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old January 30, 2012, 07:09 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
ettogulo khat saree r model jogar korlo kothheke ???
haha,typical girls my sisters turn on tv and the first thing they look at is the way girls are dressed up and if they are khaat or not.
on a serious not, atleast DG got models wearing decent clothes ,sarees but look at Khulna-Sylhet where it was bollywood at it's best girls wearing clothes that have nothing with our culture.
well, Dhaka beat u guys here too.
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old January 30, 2012, 08:32 AM
FagunerAgun FagunerAgun is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 18, 2006
Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Posts: 5,636

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
DG ra ektu beshi beshi lafalafi/hatahati korchey, pore kijani ki hoy
Hehehehehehe...pore ghorar dhim...because Ash and Aftab are there.

Bhora kolsi nore kom.
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old January 30, 2012, 10:19 AM
lamisa's Avatar
lamisa lamisa is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy
Posts: 6,743

eishob sharee pora na pora is the same thing! shobi toh dekha jay!
__________________
haruk ba jituk,i am always there with BDcricket!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old January 30, 2012, 01:33 PM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
eishob sharee pora na pora is the same thing! shobi toh dekha jay!
koi amito sherokom kichui dekhchi na.
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old January 30, 2012, 06:42 PM
FagunerAgun FagunerAgun is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 18, 2006
Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Posts: 5,636

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
DG ra ektu beshi beshi lafalafi/hatahati korchey, pore kijani ki hoy
lamisa: eishob sharee pora na pora is the same thing! shobi toh dekha jay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
koi amito sherokom kichui dekhchi na.
This is the difference between the chheleder chokh and the meyeder chokh.
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old January 31, 2012, 09:12 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Hehehehehehe...pore ghorar dhim...because Ash and Aftab are there.

Bhora kolsi nore kom.
khali kolshi baje beshi,amader icon player ke dekhte hobe na
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old January 31, 2012, 02:00 PM
lamisa's Avatar
lamisa lamisa is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy
Posts: 6,743

ji simon bhai! apne kemne dekben, apnar toh ar Sir Asher moto chokh nai! uni kemne ramp e model turn korse ar uni tashki khaise, mone nai?
__________________
haruk ba jituk,i am always there with BDcricket!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old January 31, 2012, 04:39 PM
firstlane firstlane is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 8, 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,838

koto din holo nah! nah! bhai er du kolom lekha pori na. BC er proti unar valobasha ekhon kome gese. unake dosh diye luv ki, BC er kisu dusto chele unar pisone joker moto lege cilo. unar shob valobasha ekhon uni ash ke dissen. dhaka'r jokhon unar jonno valobasha kome jabe tokhon uni abar amaderke valobashben aar dhaka unar ghrinar aaguney jole purey char-khar hoye.
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old January 31, 2012, 05:48 PM
reyme's Avatar
reyme reyme is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 19, 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Favorite Player: Umpires!
Posts: 3,968

Who are the wise ones hurt nah! nah! Bhai? Anyway he us now traveling and should be Dhaka by tomorrow...according to shamakal news
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old January 31, 2012, 06:08 PM
oronnya oronnya is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 19, 2011
Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid
Posts: 3,711

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
koto din holo nah! nah! bhai er du kolom lekha pori na. BC er proti unar valobasha ekhon kome gese. unake dosh diye luv ki, BC er kisu dusto chele unar pisone joker moto lege cilo. unar shob valobasha ekhon uni ash ke dissen. dhaka'r jokhon unar jonno valobasha kome jabe tokhon uni abar amaderke valobashben aar dhaka unar ghrinar aaguney jole purey char-khar hoye.
wooww you guys are so creative !! .. it took me a while to figure out the nah!nah! bhai ..
__________________
"Shakib Al Hasan to Azhar Ali, OUT, a beauty from the Bangladeshi Superman! Shakib gets the runs, Shakib gets the wickets. " CI
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old January 31, 2012, 07:04 PM
dash dash is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 19, 2005
Posts: 1,526

Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old January 31, 2012, 07:52 PM
firstlane firstlane is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 8, 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,838

^^kisui to bojha jai na.
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old January 31, 2012, 07:56 PM
dash dash is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 19, 2005
Posts: 1,526

wish the fool could !
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old January 31, 2012, 09:23 PM
firstlane firstlane is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 8, 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash
wish the fool could !
He will definitely make you all look like fools
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old February 1, 2012, 07:24 AM
riajul riajul is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 28, 2010
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 1,446

Its confirm. Mashrafe Bin Mortaza will lead the Dhaka Gladiators.
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old February 1, 2012, 07:27 AM
firstlane firstlane is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 8, 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajul
Its confirm. Mashrafe Bin Mortaza will lead the Dhaka Gladiators.
finally a good news from Dolce & Gabannas
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old February 1, 2012, 07:34 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

happy for MAsh
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old February 1, 2012, 08:26 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,480

The guy who has been battling injuries and is just trying to return to competitive cricket after one year has been made the captain ??? !!!

What is DG trying to do ? Destroy Mash's career once and for all ??

He is not even certain to play all the matches and still needs to regain full fitness.
Why would you burden him with the responsibility of captaincy ??

Who is the idiot in the DG management to take this decision ?? The Coach ?? The Owner ??

If BCB is trying to push him to captaincy role once again, this is way too early for that.
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old February 1, 2012, 09:08 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,671

old pic

__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old February 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
Rifat H's Avatar
Rifat H Rifat H is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 8, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 2,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
The guy who has been battling injuries and is just trying to return to competitive cricket after one year has been made the captain ??? !!!

What is DG trying to do ? Destroy Mash's career once and for all ??

He is not even certain to play all the matches and still needs to regain full fitness.
Why would you burden him with the responsibility of captaincy ??

Who is the idiot in the DG management to take this decision ?? The Coach ?? The Owner ??

If BCB is trying to push him to captaincy role once again, this is way too early for that.
Agree. This is a big tournament where every team will play 10 matches within 15 days . Dont think Mash is ready to play this much of cricket . Another injury it might well be the end of Mashrafee from Bd cricket. Besides Ash is leading OLD DOHS very well in DPL. Not a wise decision from DG and Mash himself should think which is better for him
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old February 1, 2012, 09:19 AM
Rifat H's Avatar
Rifat H Rifat H is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 8, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 2,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash
wish the fool could !
Aisob video dekhlei afsosh bare. Bolod ta nijeo jane na je o ki jinish. Aktu mon dia khelle tendulkar o vat paito na or kache
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old February 1, 2012, 10:28 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,383

A horrendous decision from DG to make Mash captain. Now, it will create more pressure on him both mentally and physically.

Ash has been doing good in DPL. He managed to handle and win most of the games. When we felt that Ash was getting back his confidence, DG thought otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old February 1, 2012, 10:39 AM
MSM B2C MSM B2C is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 9, 2011
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 1,397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
A horrendous decision from DG to make Mash captain. Now, it will create more pressure on him both mentally and physically.

Ash has been doing good in DPL. He managed to handle and win most of the games. When we felt that Ash was getting back his confidence, DG thought otherwise.
Guys stop blaming DG owners, Mashrafi is fine! I am a sylhetii fan.

The decision was made by Ian Pont & Co... (Ash not rated much by Pont)

Mashrafi will be fine, 4 overs can't do much harm (10vers in DPL, It can)

This is the best way to get Mash ready for Asia Cup!

regarding captaincy Mashrafi deserves it (is great opportunity to see who is a good captain)

BPL will reveal the strength and weakness of the captains of respective clubs, lets see who does well.
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old February 1, 2012, 10:55 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,383

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSM B2C
Guys stop blaming DG owners, Mashrafi is fine! I am a sylhetii fan.

The decision was made by Ian Pont & Co... (Ash not rated much by Pont)
No one is blaming DG owner ! its DG management and yes, Ian is very much part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSM B2C
Mashrafi will be fine, 4 overs can't do much harm (10vers in DPL, It can)

This is the best way to get Mash ready for Asia Cup!
Have you checked the schedule of BPL ? Its too damn packed. There is only 1 day gap between every match. So, its just not 4 overs in a match. He has to be well prepared to next match too and most prolly team will train again during rest days. So, he will have very little time to regain his strength and bowl every time. Moreover, now he has to think about his team mates, game plan, team combination, and ofcourse, Ian's expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSM B2C
regarding captaincy Mashrafi deserves it (is great opportunity to see who is a good captain)

BPL will reveal the strength and weakness of the captains of respective clubs, lets see who does well.
No one questioning about Mashrafe's captaincy. I am complaining about the timing of his captaincy. Its too damn early for him for such a huge tournament.

If you and Ian's dont agree, dont agree. Its purely my opinion.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket