facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #726  
Old February 16, 2012, 09:01 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,439

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash
MO bhai I think there is a mistake i can see that I only got 111 points for samuels
Will sort it out. Thanks for the info. After the first round I thought everything was fixed.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #727  
Old February 17, 2012, 03:56 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Location: Bangkok
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 6,783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
MO bhai there's a mistake. ami orginally Pollard ke pick korsi instead of Shoiab Malik, kintu ki rokom jani change hoye gese. Apni please Shoaib Malik er jaiga Pollard and naam ta lekhen, ebong amar pawna point gula add koren. Please and Thank you.
hahaha..... why so modest... ami toh mone hoi dekhsilam tumi Gayle keo pick korsila... Al-amin er bodole pacer hishebe... oitar point o add kora uchit
__________________
Char Chokka Hoi Hoi... Orange Juice Pamu Koi?
Reply With Quote
  #728  
Old February 17, 2012, 06:57 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,583

looks like I'm the only one who never calculated or verified the points
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #729  
Old February 17, 2012, 07:12 AM
dash dash is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 19, 2005
Posts: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
looks like I'm the only one who never calculated or verified the points
Lol I don't count either man in the MO Bhai table there is an option to see how much each player earned For your team just had a glance at it
Reply With Quote
  #730  
Old February 17, 2012, 07:18 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 19,583

^^I think I don't even look at that, which is not right though
__________________
Tea20 is just not our cup of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #731  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:23 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Quote:
Originally Posted by dash
MO bhai I think there is a mistake i can see that I only got 111 points for samuels
Will sort it out. Thanks for the info. After the first round I thought everything was fixed.
dash is correct. There was a wrong formula on his Samuels score field under the team tabs.

Dash/Bonkers
PlayersRolesPoints
Tamim Iqbal Bat3
Zunaed SiddiquiBat124
Imrul KayesBat96
Shakib Al HasanAR250
Dwayne BravoAR393
MahmudullahAR353
Marlon SamuelsAR536
Mushfiqur RahimWK302
Sohrowardi ShuvoBowl98
Brad HoggBowl78
Rana NavedBowl61
Total2294


Very well done. dash. You should be forth in overall standing. That drops everyone (mostly) one step behind.

Tigers EyeTigers Eye2624
Mama PiajuRiankhan2482
EquinoxEquinox2317
BonkersDash2294
Rifat's XIrifat_cri2281
LOLCatsZeeshan2187
Shuachan PakhiSimon2154
Ora Egaro JonidrinkH2O2066
Silent Sultanmufi_021982
The UntouchableParvez1968

+++
Jomjompanidrinker goes down one more spot when there was no play.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #732  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:28 AM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 4,390

Abar 9 e chole gelam
Reply With Quote
  #733  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:36 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodmash
MO bhai there's a mistake. ami orginally Pollard ke pick korsi instead of Shoiab Malik, kintu ki rokom jani change hoye gese. Apni please Shoaib Malik er jaiga Pollard and naam ta lekhen, ebong amar pawna point gula add koren. Please and Thank you.
At afar, I went through every single post before the cut off date. Unfortunately I did not find Kieron Pollard in your team. Nice try.
MoC're shoja paiya khatano'r ki dorkar? Jao loser Brady and hoodie'r pisey lukao. Better yet (howard stern look alike) brady's prayer failed wife'r pisey thako.

How could you guys lose to Western Michigan? 5-7 season, hahaha!!! More misery next season.

By the way, Champions can't make NCAA tourney next season? What type of Champions are they? All Cash paid thugs while coaches cheat. 8 violations and some. Ajfar, tomarey ami khaisi.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #734  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:41 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

I hereby appoint Mijan as the official auditor of the BPL Fantasy Conpetition. The envelopes please.
Reply With Quote
  #735  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:48 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
I hereby appoint Mijan as the official auditor of the BPL Fantasy Conpetition. The envelopes please.
You are too kind. Anyone can download that excel sheet from the first post. Do sorts and stuff.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #736  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:52 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
You are too kind. Anyone can download that excel sheet from the first post. Do sorts and stuff.
We are too lazy. Plus we need the the eagle eyes of an auditor. That means, of course, that you'll have to recuse yourself from the competition. I'm sure the other competitors will heartily agree.
Reply With Quote
  #737  
Old February 17, 2012, 09:56 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
We are too lazy. Plus we need the the eagle eyes of an auditor. That means, of course, that you'll have to recuse yourself from the competition. I'm sure the other competitors will heartily agree.
No matter how good an eye I have, I didn't see the master plan of master ahead of time. Can I take back the move and place c6... khelbo na chess apnar shatey - dur shala.

Wouldn't have made the previous post had I known....
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #738  
Old February 17, 2012, 10:03 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

But after c6, it's bc7+ checkmate. A valiant French Defense to no avail.
Reply With Quote
  #739  
Old February 17, 2012, 10:03 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
MoC're shoja paiya khatano'r ki dorkar? Jao loser Brady and hoodie'r pisey lukao. Better yet (howard stern look alike) brady's prayer failed wife'r pisey thako.

How could you guys lose to Western Michigan? 5-7 season, hahaha!!! More misery next season.

By the way, Champions can't make NCAA tourney next season? What type of Champions are they? All Cash paid thugs while coaches cheat. 8 violations and some. Ajfar, tomarey ami khaisi.
Lol ki ar korbo bhai, shob kopaler dush but tarporew Apnar Indy'r 2-14 season dekhe ektu shantona paise.

Btw you are wrong about the NCAA tourney, we are not missing out on NCAA tournament because of recruitment issue. We already lost 2-3 scholarship for that reason. NCAA tournament issue has to deal with academic reason, and that too was 3 years ago. NCAA should have taken action right away, now they are making the players suffer who were not even part of that team.

MO bhai Sorry I was just joking around, I didn't think you would take me seriously. Sorry
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #740  
Old February 17, 2012, 10:13 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Lol...tarporew Apnar Indy'r 2-14 season dekhe ektu shantona paise.
..
Tumi ar kotha boilo na.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
You guys are all going down.
Rifat tomarey bachaisey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Btw you are wrong about the NCAA tourney, we are not missing out on NCAA tournament because of recruitment issue. We already lost 2-3 scholarship for that reason. NCAA tournament issue has to deal with academic reason, and that too was 3 years ago. NCAA should have taken action right away, now they are making the players suffer who were not even part of that team
Lets take this to the college basketball thread.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #741  
Old February 17, 2012, 10:19 AM
dash dash is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 19, 2005
Posts: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
dash is correct. There was a wrong formula on his Samuels score field under the team tabs.

Dash/Bonkers
PlayersRolesPoints
Tamim Iqbal Bat3
Zunaed SiddiquiBat124
Imrul KayesBat96
Shakib Al HasanAR250
Dwayne BravoAR393
MahmudullahAR353
Marlon SamuelsAR536
Mushfiqur RahimWK302
Sohrowardi ShuvoBowl98
Brad HoggBowl78
Rana NavedBowl61
Total2294


Very well done. dash. You should be forth in overall standing. That drops everyone (mostly) one step behind.

Tigers EyeTigers Eye2624
Mama PiajuRiankhan2482
EquinoxEquinox2317
BonkersDash2294
Rifat's XIrifat_cri2281
LOLCatsZeeshan2187
Shuachan PakhiSimon2154
Ora Egaro JonidrinkH2O2066
Silent Sultanmufi_021982
The UntouchableParvez1968

+++
Jomjompanidrinker goes down one more spot when there was no play.
lol! thanks tiger eye
Reply With Quote
  #742  
Old February 17, 2012, 10:22 AM
dash dash is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 19, 2005
Posts: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Will sort it out. Thanks for the info. After the first round I thought everything was fixed.
Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #743  
Old February 17, 2012, 11:25 AM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
dash is correct. There was a wrong formula on his Samuels score field under the team tabs.

And that formula in the cell corresponds Nasir Hossains point. http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...3&postcount=55

Anyway sorry for any inconvenience.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #744  
Old February 17, 2012, 06:36 PM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,548

as Long as the other Rifat(from Dhaka) is in top ten... I am happy
Reply With Quote
  #745  
Old February 18, 2012, 01:41 AM
Rifat H's Avatar
Rifat H Rifat H is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 8, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 2,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
as Long as the other Rifat(from Dhaka) is in top ten... I am happy
. If somehow i win than i will dedicate it to you !!!
Reply With Quote
  #746  
Old February 18, 2012, 01:52 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,471

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
as long as the other rifat(from dhaka) is in top ten... I am happy :d

দুধের স্বাদ ঘোলে মিটায় আর কি !! :-d :-d
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
  #747  
Old February 18, 2012, 02:51 AM
Rifat H's Avatar
Rifat H Rifat H is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 8, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 2,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
দুধের স্বাদ ঘোলে মিটায় আর কি !! :-d :-d
Reply With Quote
  #748  
Old February 18, 2012, 03:52 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,471

Trego bowling jaya out.
good for my struggling FL team.
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
  #749  
Old February 18, 2012, 05:41 AM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,439

I have a long day today. Wont be updating till late night.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #750  
Old February 18, 2012, 06:21 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,909

some points for me finally...now give the mom to russel 100 bonus points
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket