facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 24, 2012, 10:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid
Default যে ক্ষত আজও পোড়ায়

প্রতীক্ষার প্রহর আমার আজ-ও শেষ হয়না
আজ-ও সো্নার বাংলা ভেসে যায় রক্তগঙ্গায়।
সেই স্রোতে আমার সত্তাও তো হারিয়ে যায়
লুটিয়ে পরে নরপিশাচের পায়ের তলায়।
পিষ্ট হয় আমার মর্যাদা,
আমার সম্মান, আর… আমার লজ্জা!!

তবে কেন আমার এই পথচলা?
মানবীয় জীবনধর্ম পালন?
তবে আমিও কি যোগ দিয়েছি সেই নপুংসকের দল?

নিভৃতে দাড়িয়ে শুধু দেখা
আমার বাংলার সর্বাঙ্গ ঝলসে যাওয়া !!
দেখা, শকুনের আমার লাল সবুজটাকে
ছিবলে খুবলে খাওয়া !!
নিরব এক ফোটা অশ্রু আর অসীম দীর্ঘশ্বাস
তাতেই আমার গুমরে মরা কষ্টের সাচ্ছন্দ্য প্রকাশ।

এমন মানবজন্ম তো আমার কাম্য্ ছিল না
স্বাধীনতার জয়মাল্য গলায় পরে
শুধু সভ্যতাভিমানী হওয়াই আমার বাসনা ছিল না।
আমিতো চাই এই অমানিশা থেকে
সো্নার বাংলাকে মুক্ত করতে,
জাতির সমষ্টিকরণে, সতেয়্যর সংবহন
সর্বত্র ছড়িয়ে দিতে।

সেই দিনটির কথা আমার মনে হলে এখনো সর্বাঙ্গ কাটা দিয়ে উঠে !! বিশ্হাশ ই করতে পারিনা যে আমাদের নিজের লোক এর হাত এও আমরা নিরাপদ নই ... সেই ২ দিন আর রাত আমরা প্রতিটি বাঙালি, দেশে কিনবা বিদেশে বসে কিভাবে কাটিয়েছি আমরা জানি .. একটি গৃহযুধ্হের আভাস পাচ্ছিলাম যেন .. পাক হানাদারদের আমরা নরপিশাচ বলি কিন্তু সেদিন এত্তগুলো আর্মি অফিসার খুন করে ড্রেন এ যারা ছুড়ে ফেলেছিল তাদের আমরা কি বলব !! একটি ছোট দেশের ১০০ জন আর্মি অফিসার কে খুন করে ফেললে সেই দেশের আর কি থাকে.. ১৪ ডিসেম্বর, ১৯৭১ আমাদের একবার পঙ্গু করেছিল আর ২৫ শে ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০০৯ আমাদের আরেকবার পঙ্গু করে দিয়ে গেছে!! সেই সব আর্মি অফিসাররা মানুষ হিসেবে কেমন ছিলেন সেই বিচারে আমি যেতে চাইনা .. আমি শুধু জানি সেদিন কতগুলো শিশু এতিম হয়েছে, জানি কত নারী বিধবা হয়েছে, কত পিতামাতা তাদের সন্তান হারিয়েছে, জানি একজন নববধু তার বিয়ের ২ মাসের মাঝেই তার স্বামী কে হারিয়েছে !! তাদের এই ক্ষতিগুলো কোনদিন পূরণ হবে না আর আমাদের হৃদয়েও সেই ক্ষতগুলো কোনদিন শুকিয়ে যাবে না !!! আজও বিচার এর অপেক্খ্হাই আছি ! প্রতীক্ষার সেই প্রহর কবে শেষ হবে তাও জানিনা ..

এই ফোরাম এ আমার প্রথম থ্রেড তাদের কে উত্সর্গ করে গেলাম !!!

Old February 24, 2012, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Thakn you for posting this. Three years to the day. I was actually in Dhaka that day just a few streets off of the BDR campus. I am an Army brat and I have lots of relatives and friends who are in the Army. We lost some great men that day. And we still do not know the true story behind it. Granted, there has always been resentment amongst the BDR rank and file at the deputed Army officers who lord over them, but to transform the resentment into a massacred requires an external agent throwing a lit flame into the tinderbox. Who?
Old February 24, 2012, 10:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Thakn you for posting this. Three years to the day. I was actually in Dhaka that day just a few streets off of the BDR campus. I am an Army brat and I have lots of relatives and friends who are in the Army. We lost some great men that day. And we still do not know the true story behind it. Granted, there has always been resentment amongst the BDR rank and file at the deputed Army officers who lord over them, but to transform the resentment into a massacred requires an external agent throwing a lit flame into the tinderbox. Who?
Exactly !! That's what I have been saying since that bhoyal ratri .. You need a well organized group and very good planning to kill the key 100 officers of a country !!! Whose interest has been served ?? That night all the BDR soldiers left their border duty so who benefited from that ? These questions will never be answered .. we will only see those BDR Noujowans getting punished when they were just few pawns of this game ...
Old February 25, 2012, 09:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I think we all have our suspicions, don't we?

What I find most regrettable is that we had troops ready to go in, but they were being held at bay while "peaceful" negotiations were "being carried out". With all due respect, this is the military we are talking about. There are no "peaceful" or "negotiated" responses to mutiny.

Sadly, one of the aftermaths I am seeing to this is the decision by many talented junior officers not to continue pursuing their careers in our armed forces. And I cannot really blame them -- it's one thing to be willing to sacrifice your life for your country; but when both your nation and your government fails you...
Old February 25, 2012, 10:33 AM

I still cant get it, why they failed to cordon the whole area? How come they never go for it?
Old February 25, 2012, 02:41 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Quote:
Granted, there has always been resentment amongst the BDR rank and file at the deputed Army officers who lord over them, but to transform the resentment into a massacred requires an external agent throwing a lit flame into the tinderbox. Who?
Raw/Mossad/ISI ???
Don't ask me why I think but I think probably they helped or GHOLA PANITA maach shikar korcha.Then again why they would do that? I don't know the answer.
Now why I don't think it was done ONLY by BDR Jawaan?
1. Many BDR or supposed BDR Jawaan wore mask in 25th February BDR mutiny in Pilkhana.Why? Yes to hide themself from future prosecution.Is it not possible that the TRAINED killers were also amongst them?
2.I saw in news many BDR Jawaan were crying because they're army officers died.I find it difficult to believe that because of some undisputed issues they will kill their 100 brothers !!!
3.Why only this best 100 army officers and that too within first our of mutiny!!!
4.Why army wasn't allowed to get in and take action in Pilkhana? To save whom?
5.Are this BDR Jawaan so dumb that they believed if they kill this army officers it will solve their problems?

Hope someone will explain me this questions as I want know as a Bangladeshi.