facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > BanglaCricket Awards > BanglaCricket Awards 2011

View Poll Results: BanglaCricket U-19 Cricketer of the Year
Noor Hossain 2 8.33%
Mosaddek Hossain 6 25.00%
Al-Amin 4 16.67%
Asif Ahmed 2 8.33%
Anamul Haque Bijoy 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 14, 2012, 08:26 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash
Default BanglaCricket U-19 Cricketer of the Year

Welcome to the 2nd Bangla Cricket Awards

We present 5 Nominees for this Category

Award qualification: Has to represent Bangladesh in at least one youth odi/test in 2011

Noor Hossain------Took 4 wickets for 31 runs in the only youth ODI he played in 2011. Played 3 fast class Matches in NCL and took an amazing tally of 19 wickets with an avg of just 17. He is a leg spinner

Mosaddek Hossain------ Played in all the 7 youth ODIs that Bangladesh played in 2011. Scored 277 runs at an avg of 55.40 and with 3 fifties and took 7 wickets at an avg of 28. He played an important part in defeating England Under 19s. He is a right hand middle order batsman and a off break bowler

Al-Amin------ Played in all the 7 youth ODIs that Bangladesh played in 2011. Scored 203 runs at an avg of 33.83 with 2 fifties and took 9 wickets at an avg of 19.44. He played an important part in defeating England Under 19s. He is a right hand middle order batsman and a off break bowler

Asif Ahmed------ Had an amazing NCL, was the top scorer with 744 runs from 9 games at an avg of 46.50 also took 8 wickets at an avg of 26.37. Played 5 youth ODI and scored 170 runs at an avg of 34 and took 7 wickets at an avg of 21.14. He is a right hand middle order batsman and a off break bowler

Anamul Bijoy----- Scored 547 runs 4th highest in the NCL at an avg of 34.18 and took 8 catches, Played 4 youth ODI and scored 61 at an avg of 15.25. He is a right hand top order batsman and a Wicket kipper

Please before you vote remember this is for performance in 2011. Don't let 2012 BPL and Asia Cup performance influence your judgment. Voting closes in April 7

Old April 21, 2014, 01:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

ei pura section tai bhuwa. Since noone has time to finish the project. Aj kay hoilo 2014. Amra ekhono 2011'er poira asi.

Merge/Delete koire den pura section.
Old April 22, 2014, 01:36 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
ei pura section tai bhuwa. Since noone has time to finish the project. Aj kay hoilo 2014. Amra ekhono 2011'er poira asi.

Merge/Delete koire den pura section.
asole amar e next korar kotha chilo, but i got really busy. 2011 e jokhon ami award section ta korechilam then i was bekar..ofuronto somoy chilo! akhon saradin dhore korar jonno somoy ber kora khub tough hoye gese
Old April 22, 2014, 09:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
asole amar e next korar kotha chilo, but i got really busy. 2011 e jokhon ami award section ta korechilam then i was bekar..ofuronto somoy chilo! akhon saradin dhore korar jonno somoy ber kora khub tough hoye gese
This is not a knock at you. This needs to be restructured. So many categories and yet very little participation from all of us. I think this needs a redesign as well.

Huda cam'e ei section. get 3 or 4 awards which is managable in the Cricket section with 3/4 stickies. Shob dhoira archive'a fele dewa uchit.

I would suggest domestic: (All format) League MVP
International: Best BD player, Women best player, emerging player.

When the awards are less, the argument for each player becomes more intense, thus strokes more discussion/participation.

Ofcourse I am not the one making decisions so ..... my dui poisha.
Old July 5, 2014, 04:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

amar kono award pawar asha nai taile ....