facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 14, 2012, 07:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinjadhav
''And I don't think using BC as a platform to preach about your administration policy of a facebook fan group has ANYTHING to do with fans here."
Well, no one is preaching any administration policy here.I just wanted to put a stop to what was happening over there, and I also wanted to answer all the question that were popped up by the Bangladeshi fans, And I thought BC would be a great platform to do that.
Secondly we respect Bangladeshis, and you guys are like a brother nation to us.A true friend is one who comes closer to your Ear and whispers in it, that "Dude!, your zipper is open, pull it up before any one sees it". On the other hand your enemies will say it loud and open "Hey guys look his zipper is open like a post office, LOL!!!
So the point is , I would have any time decided to post this on an international forum, but then guys, would that be friendly or would it help my friend save his reputation?

"If you folks do have an issue why not strengthen the privacy settings there? "
India being a Democratic secular country, freedom of speech is always promoted and encouraged. We are always open to suggestion and would like to know what fans around the world have to say.
In fact we have media campaigns to encourage people to drop in their words which will help the strategy. Like the one bellow ....

Looking at Ganguly's picture above it would seem he does need a lot of "Grain" or perhaps he's suffering from a serious case of haemorrhoids

Look Nitin welcome to BC, you'll realise we abuse our players as much as anyone else and we are a race that quickly forgets things-ganguly might be praised later-who knows
Old April 14, 2012, 07:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiplu
just saw tamim handing ganguly a bottle of drink when the players were walking towards the dressing room.
Maybe it was spiked
Old April 14, 2012, 08:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Luka Modric

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar umpire
If this is what the psychologist wanted it could be quite dangerous-all Mr Kegs on Legs Ryder needs now is a celebratory party and a box of "ROyal Challenge" to get himself back on the booze.

He's been copping it in NZ and rightly so. He's an extremely talented batsman but goes on like a spoilt brat

BTW I wasn't one of those people trashing Pune's website, I doubt the BC guys are actually doing it, I mean out of potentially 160+ million fans including expats most probably aren't from BC-

but I am an ANti-Pune supporter, i am going to start abusing Gangla-bhai, because sure he was purchased for 50k but the way he is kept in a hotel room reeks of the treatment of some of our other players who had anything to do with this league.

Knowing how the BCCI and IPL operates, wouldn't be surprised if this was a legit attempt to try and stuff up our form batsman as they've isolated pakistani players. I no longer view India as a brother nation, in 1971 it was within her interests and now regarding any comment from indian fans, they are potentially the most arrogant. If you hold the view you mentioned then welcome, that view will be returned to you only

Tamim hasn't been treated like an international player-if you are going to use him as the cleaner then why pay him 50k. Release him so he can go back and play cricket somewhere else.

So if you could pass on the message to the PW "attempting to think"-tank that would be highly appreciated

PS It's not Grane aka "Grain" Smith, he is not cereal material. Look puns aside I don't think you're page should be trashed but I think the "Can't think"-tank and the captain deserves a bit for tamim's treatment not his non-selection
no need to get all feisty.

Its a serious situation if a player is suffering depression. Good on Ryder to get through a difficult path that he has encountered.

$50k isnt a great deal of money if you compare to great players *cough cough* Jadeja *cough* who are getting paid $2mil.
Old April 14, 2012, 08:45 PM
Cricket Legend

It is very sad if one needs to resort to a player's mental situation. The guy is taking care of it -and he should be encouraged. It is not a stigma! We live in the 21st century - not in the dark ages.

Well done Ryder. Way to get over an obstacle. True players are known for the way they recover from hard times, not when the going is smooth.
Old April 14, 2012, 11:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Players and sportspeople are always using the "mental illness" excuse to get out of jail which really detracts from those who truly suffer. It is the 21st century, however from amedical point of view these things are often over-diagnosed and people are given a "diagnosis" which they use as an excuse to justify their actions.

It's a lot like saying "mental illness runs in the family, so I have it"-although the chances may be increased it is ultimately affected by actions taken by the individual-Ryder was/is an addict-

But of course being the 21st century we celebrate and praise these idiots "for getting through the tough times". The guys going through the "tough times" are those in war torn countries and the poverty ridden states of the world, whether its BD, Horn of Africa or the countries currently affected (no need to mention names). I am sure these people suffer as much PTSD and anxiety and "depression" as much as any of these idiots and they don't need to go out and make a fool of themselves. Howevr in the western world and the western media it is very much in Vogue to 'cry with those going through the tough times". I am sure the celebrities of the world today deserve so much sympathy because I don't know erhaps they had to sell their 21st home and are now left with 20, hence they are depressed etc etc.

These guys need to man up and take responsibility and stop looking for excuses and sympathy. Ryder can get all the psychotherapy he wants but it'll do him no good unless he takes action himself. We have control over our actions for the most part and any loss of action w ehave had we only have to hold ourselves responsible.

Guys like the Ryders, Warnes and the Tiger Woods not to mention others have only themselves to blame and the consequences they are facing had a lot to do with how they chose to lead their lives

They don't deserve sympathy-help yes, but they have themselevs to blame

Regarding those in the community who truly suffer at no fault of their own, that's different
Old April 14, 2012, 11:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
It is very sad if one needs to resort to a player's mental situation. The guy is taking care of it -and he should be encouraged. It is not a stigma! We live in the 21st century - not in the dark ages.

Well done Ryder. Way to get over an obstacle. True players are known for the way they recover from hard times, not when the going is smooth.
Perhaps he is taking care of it-but knowing his repeat offences its probably just another cover up and cop-out. He'll take a few classes and be back to his old ways-asa NZ supporter we all were massive fans of Ryder but the stuff he's carried on with..........
Old April 15, 2012, 12:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
no need to get all feisty.

Its a serious situation if a player is suffering depression. Good on Ryder to get through a difficult path that he has encountered.

$50k isnt a great deal of money if you compare to great players *cough cough* Jadeja *cough* who are getting paid $2mil.
Sorry if I sounded angry, I edited that post you quoted

Jadeja is playing. I think if Tamim isn't part of their plans he should be released simple as that not kept in a hotel-and if they need him again then call him back
Old April 15, 2012, 01:49 AM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Please guys, do understand that we are not against any Bangladeshi or its that we love to snub Bangladeshi cricketers. The team has invested $50,000 in Tamim for some reason, all you need to do is be patient and wait n watch.
Please do not spam with hate,curse and offending messages on official FB page of PWI, we never see people from Australia, NZ, England & South Africa, cursing for not including their players in the batting/bowling order.
Thank you
actually no point posting this here, 95% of the guys you see cursing there aren't members here. i am sorry, its your league and you guys can play any player you like. all this cursing are premature
Old April 15, 2012, 06:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

jei Ryder dekhsey je Tamim er intrvw nichchey tokhoni bujhchey "it's today or never"

একেই বলে ঠেলার নাম বাবাজি
Old April 15, 2012, 03:25 PM
Cricket Legend

I am getting this feeling that Tamim might come in place of Samuels in the next game. Samuels hasn't been in great form and while batting in the last match he said something to Ryder that pissed him off. Improbable but just my gut feeling.
Old April 16, 2012, 03:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Good News apus bhais..
Marlon Samuels reported for suspect action
full story here

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 16, 2012, 07:18 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:

Why not replace Jessy Ryder with Tamim as since last 3 games he hasn't been up to mark?
This year Jess is in India with his Psychologist, he is always with him, home or away does not matter. At this point what Jess needs is a fair chance to prove that he is worth, and he still got it, critics back in NZ are driving him nutts.last 3 matches he has been run out, and 2 of the times not his fault.Finally today Jess scored an awesome 70+ score winning the Man of the match award.And thats what the Team and his Psychologist wanted.
The thing is, given the form Tamim has now, and also considering the fact Tamim knows the sub-continent conditions better than all of the other PWI overseas players (except maybe Mathews), he deserved chances ahead of the other overseas players. Any person not biased against him would agree with me. I do agree that some of the responses by Bangladeshis were childish but you can't blame them for being disheartened.

Welcome to BC, BTW.
Old April 16, 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I'd like apologize on be half the good Bdeshi fans for those moronic 15 year old "fans'" misbehavior.
Ha! Ha!! Don't you love your age!!!?
Old April 16, 2012, 07:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

I also have a strong feeling Tamim will play in place of Samuels tomorrow.
Old April 16, 2012, 09:12 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I also have a strong feeling Tamim will play in place of Samuels tomorrow.
Let hope for the same buddy! I would love to see him go wild over the Banglorites!
Old April 17, 2012, 12:19 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal Khan

For Tamim to play , Jesse ryder has to flop . Simple . There is no way Ganguly will come one down to accommodate Tamim in the opening slot . Ganguly is too egoistic for all that .
Old April 17, 2012, 12:52 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Let hope for the same buddy! I would love to see him go wild over the Banglorites!
Nitin bhai, heard that you have internal connection with Pune management. Any chance of playing Tamim for today's match ? what does your source say ?
Old April 17, 2012, 01:35 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Ha! Ha!! Don't you love your age!!!?
Yes. I'm happily 41+
Old April 17, 2012, 03:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Luka Modric

On CI it praises Marlon Samuels. So i doubt Tamim will play.
Old April 17, 2012, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
This is Nitin from Pune,....................
Thank you
Hey Nitin....welcome to BC forum

Please note that BC pople don't get involved in cursing that too in a fb page....thanks for letting us know the story behind Tamim's inclusion....would love to see Tamim playing today.....
Old April 17, 2012, 07:20 AM
MLC World Series I

If he plays today I will be kicking myself as I didn't the tickets for today's match!
Old April 17, 2012, 07:21 AM
Test Cricketer

unikely to play
Callum "The Duchess of York" Ferguson is more likely to be playing
Old April 17, 2012, 08:21 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I'll finally get a chance to watch Pune play. I've already seen KKR play bunch of times, and frankly, I'm tired of seeing that SRK's face and his kissing.

Hopefully Tamim gets picked today.
Old April 17, 2012, 08:27 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Crap! Game starts an hr from now. Damnit.
Old April 17, 2012, 09:05 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal Khan

No Tamim . Come on RCB .