facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old April 14, 2012, 04:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
MashAllah BANFAN proud to be Muslim proud to know you as a friend
Like to lock it till the last day... thanks.

Thanks to Purbasha T and Isnaad.

In fact people try to judge Islam by seeing the Muslims. And I agree many Muslims do and say things which isn't consistent with Quran or even sometimes illogical. So, the people who hasn't ever read Quran with proper understanding tends to think that everything is from Quran and starts going towards the convenient rout of ignoring the creator.

An entity has claimed to be the creator/God and he has given his evidences, how can you say he doesn't exist without examining his evidence and proving it wrong? That's beyond human logic as well. That's why I said, all the other reasonings are just to convince your own soul that he doesn't exist and make your life convenient. It doesn't prove non existence of the god. The only way is to prove his words wrong basing on proven knowledge.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Old April 14, 2012, 04:32 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Two sides of the same coin:

Prove to me my holy book is not true.
Prove to me that your holy book is true.

One place Banfan is right: This (discussion) is a pointless exercise where either side will argue till they are blue in the face or where one will cross the fine divide and will be banished from this forum.

I urge restraint.
Once an evidence is placed ... Then it's always the responsibility of the other party who has to prove that it's wrong/not correct. Im pretty clear about that .. And that's how the judicial system works all over the world. You can't put a twist on it. .

IMO, Every person should read the book (Quran) with understanding, whether to learn (Believer) or to Prove it Wrong (Non Believer) .... At least to be clear to yourself, that you have made the right decision... Knowing both side is important before taking any decision.

Peace
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Old April 14, 2012, 04:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Old April 14, 2012, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
IMO, Every person should read the book (Quran) with understanding, whether to learn (Believer) or to Prove it Wrong (Non Believer) .... At least to be clear to yourself, that you have made the right decision... Knowing both side is important before taking any decision.

Peace
thats a fair call I think, and I guess the people in the OP post are also claiming the same. So at the end it depends how people interprete the book and how they 'believe' in, and both claim to have reason for that. Thats been the story for thousands years, not just Islam, going round and round.

That being said, I think we had enough of reasoning from both side, and have reach to a point to take a break, hence decided to close the thread.
- Mod
Closed Thread