facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 7, 2012, 11:23 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: misbah ul haq

The wickets have been third class for t20s and odis. expect batting paradise for tests. . sriblankans should be fined.
Old June 7, 2012, 03:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

one of the worst Odi eva.
Srl aweful batting followed by rain delai and resume rain delay and resume,and then Pakistans slowmotion batting. uffff
bad wicket,I get the feeling Srl got poor wickets,either too easy to bat or the opposite, and it rains often looks like.
anyway just watched on the screen that in last 10 matches between these 2 Pak won 8
now this makes 9/11 for Pak.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old June 7, 2012, 03:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla & Tamim Iqbal

I hate Pakistan cricket, especially Misbah bhai's batting. Lovely batting, with a strike rate of 33 in ODI! Damn crazy stuffs.
Misbah isn't fit to play ODIs. He should retire. I don't know why on earth was Ramiz praising Misbah all the way.
Old June 7, 2012, 03:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla & Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
They're playing at the ground where Bangladesh will be playing their two World Cup t20 group stage matches
Don't worry. Things will be fine.
Old June 7, 2012, 03:34 PM
Club Cricketer

This pakistan team is doing it right in my perspective. Sure Misbah's batting is slow, but he knows how to play and is the main reason why pakistan has so much consistancy these days. In the world game i would rank them 3rd only behind south africa and australia. Only the team selection is awful. With a new coach it seems like the team is going back to the old ways with farhat. Although i have to admit i was sceptical about samis return, he has proven himself.
Old June 8, 2012, 12:14 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: virat kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasnahk
This pakistan team is doing it right in my perspective. Sure Misbah's batting is slow, but he knows how to play and is the main reason why pakistan has so much consistancy these days. In the world game i would rank them 3rd only behind south africa and australia. Only the team selection is awful. With a new coach it seems like the team is going back to the old ways with farhat. Although i have to admit i was sceptical about samis return, he has proven himself.
Lets not get carried away. They are good team. but How is Pak behind only Aus and SA?? Didn't Eng just beat them 5-0 in Uae and 3-2 in Eng. They have lost 8 out of 10 and you think they are better than Eng. And IMO this Pak team can't consistently beat India.
Old June 8, 2012, 03:55 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Champs
Lets not get carried away. They are good team. but How is Pak behind only Aus and SA?? Didn't Eng just beat them 5-0 in Uae and 3-2 in Eng. They have lost 8 out of 10 and you think they are better than Eng. And IMO this Pak team can't consistently beat India.
in odis lots of work needs to be done. beating india in odis will be difficult because unfortunately they have become a bogey team for us. their batting is strong enough to cope with our bowling perhaps the only batting linup in the world in odis. on top of that the batting is really bad that even indian bowling "attack" can defend anything their batting put up, having said that in a hypothetical match between the two if it takes place in australia or SA or even england pakistan wuld win hands down. that england win in uae was a fluke and i guess the team was hungover from the test witewash win.

anyway pakistan will always up its performance in world cups and that is the only series that matters in odis. in tests at the moment pakistan is just behind australia and south africa although i think in away series in those places this team might not do well but wouldnot be whitewashed. your also forgetting that rightfully this team is without butt amir and asif and the way they have coped since summer 2010 has been really really awesome
Old June 8, 2012, 04:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD Rox
I hate Pakistan cricket, especially Misbah bhai's batting. Lovely batting, with a strike rate of 33 in ODI! Damn crazy stuffs.
Misbah isn't fit to play ODIs. He should retire. I don't know why on earth was Ramiz praising Misbah all the way.
they were chasing 135 and even then the batting could have collapsed. its just his style. although i think asad shafiq has to play in odis, replace azhalr ali and younis with nasir jamshed and asad shafiq and add one more batsman instead of tanvir and the batting linup becomes stronger
Old June 8, 2012, 07:15 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: virat kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerdtiger
in odis lots of work needs to be done. beating india in odis will be difficult because unfortunately they have become a bogey team for us. their batting is strong enough to cope with our bowling perhaps the only batting linup in the world in odis. on top of that the batting is really bad that even indian bowling "attack" can defend anything their batting put up, having said that in a hypothetical match between the two if it takes place in australia or SA or even england pakistan wuld win hands down. that england win in uae was a fluke and i guess the team was hungover from the test witewash win.

anyway pakistan will always up its performance in world cups and that is the only series that matters in odis. in tests at the moment pakistan is just behind australia and south africa although i think in away series in those places this team might not do well but wouldnot be whitewashed. your also forgetting that rightfully this team is without butt amir and asif and the way they have coped since summer 2010 has been really really awesome
Sure Pakistan can beat India, but they can't do it on consistent basis, for e.g in a 5 match series, which will be very competitive but its difficult to see Pak beating India in that series, be it anywhere in the world because of Pak's batting. there only hope is when then their batsmen click, but even then India has the batting fire power to counter the bowling. An ODI series between these two giants at this time would be just mouth watering. I hope it gets arranged soon.
Are you kidding me, with the fragile batting line up of Pakistan, they won't be able to win any match in Eng, Aus and SA, a draw test match there will be a big achievement for them. They barely won a test match or two with Aamir and Asif what makes you think they can win now.
Old June 8, 2012, 01:25 PM
Club Cricketer

No i think they would play better atleast in sa and england maybenot australia. in that england tour the middle order consisted of umar amin azhar ali shoaib malik and akmal. now it is misbah younis azhar ali and shafiq. much stronger though definitely not the strongest.
Well i think were gna have an odi series soon maybe january so well find out.
Old June 8, 2012, 02:46 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

I would rate India the better side at the moment. You can set them any total in ODI's and they'll chase it down. Pakistan on the other hand have had many problems in the past chasing even half decent totals. Pakistan does have the better bowling attack but as we saw in the last ODI, it didn't hurt India much in the end as they scored 330 against their attack.

I would say India's also the better side in Tests. Pakistan's batting has improved tremendously in Tests but I don't think it has reached the level of India's just yet. I think it would be a great battle to see.

I rate both teams really highly. India has been woeful lately in their away tours but are still a good team in subcontinental conditions. Pakistan's been impressive as of late in Tests but have to see how they in away tours. I would love to see some Pakistan-India series again for sure.
Old June 9, 2012, 04:16 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I would rate India the better side at the moment. You can set them any total in ODI's and they'll chase it down. Pakistan on the other hand have had many problems in the past chasing even half decent totals. Pakistan does have the better bowling attack but as we saw in the last ODI, it didn't hurt India much in the end as they scored 330 against their attack.

I would say India's also the better side in Tests. Pakistan's batting has improved tremendously in Tests but I don't think it has reached the level of India's just yet. I think it would be a great battle to see.

I rate both teams really highly. India has been woeful lately in their away tours but are still a good team in subcontinental conditions. Pakistan's been impressive as of late in Tests but have to see how they in away tours. I would love to see some Pakistan-India series again for sure.
in test matches your bowling attack wins u the match not ur batting. as india showed.in touring both england and australia. i think pakistN would beat india easily in tests and maybe lose the odis 3-2
Old June 9, 2012, 04:18 AM
Club Cricketer

Finally a batting track for the second odi. Looks like srilanka will score big. this will test pakistan big time
Old June 9, 2012, 06:53 AM
Cricket Sage

haha,this is the Srilanka I know son.

And I agree Corneredtiger,this will test Pak batting big time, early on they had the luxury to bat slowly,this time it will be a good target to chase.

Dilshan & MAhela at their best.
Old June 9, 2012, 06:55 AM
Cricket Sage

in the mean time Pak poor fielding continues and when will they get a decent wicketkeeper?
Old June 9, 2012, 07:08 AM
Cricket Sage

what a hundred by Dilshan
Old June 9, 2012, 07:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Thisara perera to Ajmal-re pitaaye charlo
Old June 9, 2012, 08:09 AM
Club Cricketer

The probability of pakistan winning this is really low. we need to promote umar akmal to number 3. Younis khan is very useless unfornately in odis. but it aint over
Old June 9, 2012, 08:10 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
in the mean time Pak poor fielding continues and when will they get a decent wicketkeeper?
You think kamran akmal should be brought back simon?
Old June 9, 2012, 08:13 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
Thisara perera to Ajmal-re pitaaye charlo
Why you guys not like ajmal? He is so good
Old June 9, 2012, 08:17 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
You think kamran akmal should be brought back simon?
Of course they should! The guy can at least bat unlike your other keepers

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old June 9, 2012, 08:21 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
The probability of pakistan winning this is really low. we need to promote umar akmal to number 3. Younis khan is very useless unfornately in odis. but it aint over
With the likes of Hafeez, Azhar, Younis, and Misbah, you guys will continuously have a hard time chasing big scores. Azhar, Misbah, and Younis should all just be playing Tests. Strokemakers like Shehzad, Kamran, and Asad should be playing in the limited overs game.

Old June 9, 2012, 08:35 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Of course they should! The guy can at least bat unlike your other keepers

But he cant keep, hence whats the use of him? Remember ross taylor at the world cup.
Old June 9, 2012, 08:37 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
With the likes of Hafeez, Azhar, Younis, and Misbah, you guys will continuously have a hard time chasing big scores. Azhar, Misbah, and Younis should all just be playing Tests. Strokemakers like Shehzad, Kamran, and Asad should be playing in the limited overs game.

Nasir jamshed, shehzad, shafiq, misbah, akmal, hafeez, keeper.and afridi better lineup i think
Old June 9, 2012, 09:35 AM
Club Cricketer

younis khan is without a doubt the most useless batsman in odis to ever play for pakistan. he is worse than imran farhat and that is some achievement