facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

View Poll Results: Your opinion?
Agree 5 31.25%
Disagree 11 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 13, 2012, 03:45 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook
Default Good things happen to good people - Bhalo Manusher Shathe Bhaloi hoi

How many of you believe this?
Old July 13, 2012, 03:53 AM
ODI Cricketer

ha ha ha may be
Old July 13, 2012, 04:02 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Agree .. .. but Bhalo Manush er criteria ki...
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Old July 13, 2012, 04:14 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I believe random things happen to both good and bad people
Old July 13, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Good people suffer more in this world. Good things may happen to them afterlife, who knows

Good people suffer more as they can't do 2 numberi as easily as bad people do. Good people try to follow simple and easy life style but bad people and their activities make it tougher for good people. Whole life, good people struggle and they are destined for it too as i heard that, Allah tests good people more than bad people in this world.

May be some random good things happen to good people in this world (which may happen to any person) but that does not guarantee that good things will always happen to them.
Old July 13, 2012, 09:39 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

I definitely agree - once I found a 5 taka note while coming back home from Jummar namaz.
Old July 13, 2012, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
I definitely agree - once I found a 5 taka note while coming back home from Jummar namaz.
Agree - once, I was beating up this kid and a $20 note fell from his pockets. I ate well that day.
Old July 13, 2012, 10:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I don't know rubu, I lost $5 once coming from jumma prayer...

also i got my brand new bata sandle stolen too....
Old July 13, 2012, 11:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Good people suffer more in this world. Good things may happen to them afterlife, who knows

Good people suffer more as they can't do 2 numberi as easily as bad people do. Good people try to follow simple and easy life style but bad people and their activities make it tougher for good people. Whole life, good people struggle and they are destined for it too as i heard that, Allah tests good people more than bad people in this world.

May be some random good things happen to good people in this world (which may happen to any person) but that does not guarantee that good things will always happen to them.
agree 100%.

Ayyub(In biblical English AKA JOB) A'laihis Salaam, Allah(his glorious majesty) gave him everything, Shaytaan became very jealous of him and he complained to Allah that Your servant will stop thanking you if you take away his blessings from him, Allah reaffirmed that Ayyub(A'laihis Salaam) is not like that, He worship will not decrease because of that and gradually he lost all his wealth, eyesight, stricken with diseases and trial reached its ultimate peak to such a level that his wife even left him, and despite all of this calamity He still remained steadfast and Shaytaan was put to shame that how he was wrong and eventually Allah gave him back everything. The prophets(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all) and their righteous followers who are elevated in status in the eyes of Allah(the sustainer of the universe) went through the most trials.

The story is taken from a book written by Ibn Kathir(Qassas al Ambiya) Stories of the prophets(A'laihimus Salaam) here is the link to the book:

http://www.islamicbulletin.com/servi...ils.aspx?id=82
http://www.islamicbulletin.com/free_...e_prophets.pdf

We cannot begin to imagine what lies in afterlife, If we just use words it will make little to no sense about the beauty of Paradise simply due to describing objects that which the eye has not seen, the mind has not yet comprehended yet/thought of and the ear has not heard of, the tongue has not tasted, the fragrance that has not been smelled which has been prepared for those who truly deserve it and work hard for it. This is how Allah tests the righteous slaves for the length of this world compared to the eternal hereafter is like less than a picosecond or even less than that!

May Allah forgive me(and all of us) for any mistakes I may have made in transmitting key information since I summarized from memory/understanding. again, may Allah reward you for reading such a long bound post.
Old July 14, 2012, 01:21 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

Not always. When I find things like cell phone or any other belongings I always turn it in, but when I drop my wallet at a gas station, a guy goes in pretends to be me and the lady just hands over the wallet without checking id.
Old July 14, 2012, 03:48 AM
Test Cricketer

* I saw a good girl, someone i knew all my life, got cheated into a family (married on false info) where the guy is actually an addict. And the girl's family was not let know that he was divorced before.

* I know a guy, who didnt fling, doesnt smoke/drink, was good all his life, well educated got brainwashed by a greedy lady. They got married, and now his life and his siblings/parents lives are living hell. His greedy wife spend lakhs every month in shopping, fight physically with him, and would even hurt their only child if things doesnt go her way.

* I saw an honest man, who worked a simple 30k government job all his life, didnt buy a car in dhaka city yet although he is 50+. Life was simple, happy. But both of his children have bad marriage.

* I know a lady, who is taking care of her ill husband for last 11 years, medicine delivered on time, selects the right food for him, but is continuously disrespected by her husband, not appreciated, sometime even disrespected in public.

* I have seen BD students in USA who suffer because of unrealistic immigration laws that doesn't provide them much opportunities compared to someone who has the green card ( got by DV, or family or anyhow). These talented BD students have to go extra miles for years (5-7 years) to just confirm their job security. Life just isnt fair for these talented people in usa.

Anyway -

So, As it's repeated throughout history = Life isnt Fair, so is Good things does NOT happen to good people.
Old July 15, 2012, 12:14 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Agree - once, I was beating up this kid and a $20 note fell from his pockets. I ate well that day.
Haha, classic.!!
Old July 15, 2012, 12:42 AM
MLC World Series I

Few months back, I helped a lady cross the street. She was carrying a lot of shopping bags and was pushing the pram.

Later that day, a bird decided to take a dump on me.
Old July 15, 2012, 12:42 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Sh!t happens to everyone, both good and bad.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 15, 2012, 01:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Goood things happen to good people ! I believe in this 100%. If good things dont happen to you then chances are you are not as good as you think you are. Try and be a better human being then.
Old July 15, 2012, 02:16 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

My wife committed a first degree m..rder and I told the cops she was with me sleeping on the night of the crime.

Next day she left with a man.

Tai na Orphy?
Old July 15, 2012, 02:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

I agree

"Good people" deal with things differently? So what may have been "bad" to some people.. turns out not to be so bad afterall (maybe)
Old July 15, 2012, 04:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Tamim

It happen to both good and bad person. But there is more possibility to good people. Because he always try to do good work and posibility goes to him.