facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old September 12, 2012, 03:34 PM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here


this is what he actually said :
Yeaaaahh, you got me. But NO. I commented as Dhoni was talking in there presentation ceremony. And this is what he said, CI: "The wicket slowed down and it was difficult to hit. But we should have won." He said NOTHING about his batting failure and blamed the pitch instead for 1 run loss.

Now, I wasn't going to read every article that came out after the match to find out whether he finally accepted it or not. But he was blaming the pitch while my comment was posted.

Then again, I support the BD team, and Dhoni > Rahim; therefore, I have no right to comment/criticize/diss or even mention Dhoni. Oops.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old September 12, 2012, 03:44 PM
Neel Here's Avatar
Neel Here Neel Here is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 17, 2009
Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara
Posts: 2,765

yeah, throw a hissy fit ! it's no less than what I expect from you.

just a hint : pitch slowing down is a fact, as anyone who watched the match (AND understands a li'l cricket) could see. that doesn't equate to 'blaming the pitch for the loss'.
comprende ?
__________________
Anything can be sacrificed for truth,
nothing is too valuable to sacrifice truth instead.
-- Swami Vivekananda
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old September 12, 2012, 03:56 PM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,768

Yeah, here you go, as usual, take it off topic. First you try to prove that I misquoted Dhoni, "this is what he actually said" with a little SMH, which you failed to prove. And now you insult me by questioning my knowledge.

Yup, pitch slowed down, as soon as Dhoni came to bat, from 14-15th over. Because that's how long it takes for the pitch to slow down so drastically, that you can't get run a ball. I didn't see UV having any trouble rotating the strike at the other end. As you pointed out, even Dhoni himself took the blame. So Idk what you are on about. Me blaming Dhoni for the loss is inaccurate?
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old September 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Write*

Next time I see an Indian commenting on fast bowlers ... *push up my sleeves*
Read. He read my post for what it was.
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old September 12, 2012, 04:02 PM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,768

This is why I hate commenting on anything related to India. I bring this guy out of his hole every time I mention anything related to India .

[/Post like Neel]
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old September 12, 2012, 04:03 PM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,768

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Read. He read my post for what it was.
You should add write too then.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old September 15, 2012, 02:37 PM
Achilles Achilles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 20, 2009
Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Write*

Next time I see an Indian commenting on fast bowlers ... *push up my sleeves*
Nopes Mate....dont fix something that aint broke....go the distance....swivel your arm past 18 degrees and you have a true blue islander fast bowler....man...rolling up your sleeves works for the rest of us.....
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old September 15, 2012, 02:41 PM
Achilles Achilles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 20, 2009
Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ No the truth doesn't hurt, what it does is hurts your argument. So according to you BD fans have no right to 'judge' your Indian batsmans simply because of the fact that we are BD fans? Read I used the word judge not diss. Maybe you should put away your bias and read his post for what it is, which is simply a cricket fan's opinion on a cricket player. His opinion on Pujara is in no way related to where he is from or which team he support.

All he said was Pujara looked uncomfortable against certain kind of bowling? How in the world did you get diss from that?

Pujara's ability as a batsman is in no way related the the quality of Batsmans BD has. If you think his judgement is wrong on Pujara than argue with him regarding Pujara's ability as a btsman. You brining in the fact that BD batsman's suck makes your argument weak. You are so desperate to get back at him for 'dissing' your batsman, you have to take a cheap shot.

Nopes Mate....merely distributing the dissing christmas....like your brothers were trying to defend dissing Pujara as something that only I could see and not them.....Merry Chrostmas...Cinstable.....
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old September 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
senman's Avatar
senman senman is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Chennai
Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni
Posts: 480

@Achilles
As a fellow Indian I know what a great prospect Pujara is for India. While I agree he is a good bat but everyone can have a opinion right? if/when it differs from ours lets point out 'how its wrong' instead of comparing & undermining Bangladeshi players. Some forums even allow extreme abuse against Indians (hint: a certain Sri Lankan one) and BC is not them so lets have a healthy debate. Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old September 16, 2012, 05:13 PM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,390

let's talk cricket people, not take shots at each other please. btw i think pujara is a great prospect, we'll see how he goes over the next couple of years.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old September 16, 2012, 05:54 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

Thank you Senman and Gowza. To all - BC is not the place for playing games of one up manship. Friendly rivalry is fine but the operative word is friendly. All else will be dealt with no matter the source.

- Admin
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old September 21, 2012, 04:52 PM
Achilles Achilles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 20, 2009
Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Thank you Senman and Gowza. To all - BC is not the place for playing games of one up manship. Friendly rivalry is fine but the operative word is friendly. All else will be dealt with no matter the source.

- Admin
Zunaid Bhai....Please do also try and thank me.....I object to someone dissing Pujara,,,after 5 innings....its not in me to Diss Bangladeshi players...heck I lived for 10 years in Dhaka, love that country and my Dad was born there...its just the casual way he was dissed that set me off....and it also implies whats good for the goose is good for the gander....a diss here implies a diss there....and lets not talk of the Lankans.....anyways sorry my take on this thing...
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old September 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
Achilles Achilles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 20, 2009
Posts: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
@Achilles
As a fellow Indian I know what a great prospect Pujara is for India. While I agree he is a good bat but everyone can have a opinion right? if/when it differs from ours lets point out 'how its wrong' instead of comparing & undermining Bangladeshi players. Some forums even allow extreme abuse against Indians (hint: a certain Sri Lankan one) and BC is not them so lets have a healthy debate. Cheers
Agree.....so now lets pledge to fix the arm twisting Lankans!...) BTW I was trying to point our how they were wrong....then the Lankan decided to be a sanctimonius.!@#$%^&........and this after 20 years off being called on the field.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket