facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old June 1, 2013, 10:57 PM
First Class Cricketer

Indiana destroyed Miami - Poor LeBron.

Wade
Bosh
Allen

all crap

Kintu the way this series has gone, LeBron beast mode-e giye game 7 jite nibe.

Old June 1, 2013, 11:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiators
Indiana destroyed Miami - Poor LeBron.

Wade
Bosh
Allen

all crap

Kintu the way this series has gone, LeBron beast mode-e giye game 7 jite nibe.
Wade has played on a real bad knee to be fair. So I'd cut him slack. Allen is too old to do anything anymore but what's Bosh's excuse? He's gotten exposed this series and there are some serious doubts about him now.

Even if Miami win this series, I just don't see them getting past the Spurs. In that case, I see Bosh being traded. Miami needs at least a decent big man if they want to win multiple championships.
Old June 2, 2013, 12:06 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Wade has played on a real bad knee to be fair. So I'd cut him slack. Allen is too old to do anything anymore but what's Bosh's excuse? He's gotten exposed this series and there are some serious doubts about him now.

Even if Miami win this series, I just don't see them getting past the Spurs. In that case, I see Bosh being traded. Miami needs at least a decent big man if they want to win multiple championships.
I'm not so sure - Pacers just match up really well against the Heat. Pacers are basically the best defensive team in the league - and their big men(Hibbert and West) have messed around with Bosh like he's a ragdoll.

Not sure the Spurs will do the same - maybe they will? Duncan, Splitter?

But one thing is sure in a couple of years LeBron is leaving Miami - Wade is injured now(kintu he is getting older) and that leaves LeBron with Bosh, no way will he resign with the Heat to play with a past his best Wade and a sissy like Bosh as his main sidekick.

It'll never happen, but he should go back to Cleveland - Kyrie Irving(one of the best young players) - No.1 pick this season, LeBron, plus a couple of other nice pieces...he could undo all the damage
Old June 2, 2013, 08:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiators
I'm not so sure - Pacers just match up really well against the Heat. Pacers are basically the best defensive team in the league - and their big men(Hibbert and West) have messed around with Bosh like he's a ragdoll.

Not sure the Spurs will do the same - maybe they will? Duncan, Splitter?

But one thing is sure in a couple of years LeBron is leaving Miami - Wade is injured now(kintu he is getting older) and that leaves LeBron with Bosh, no way will he resign with the Heat to play with a past his best Wade and a sissy like Bosh as his main sidekick.

It'll never happen, but he should go back to Cleveland - Kyrie Irving(one of the best young players) - No.1 pick this season, LeBron, plus a couple of other nice pieces...he could undo all the damage
If Duncan pummeled Zach Randolph the way he did then I'm sure he's going to absolutely pummel Bosh as well. Parker will also wreak havoc on mediocre Cole and Chalmers.

I agree, LeBron has some thinking to do. The future was looking awesome for Miami but now all of a sudden, they're not looking all that great.

Pat Riley will have to make some moves in order to kee Lebron there and be happy.
Old June 2, 2013, 11:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

So we are having a 7th game at Miami. More revenue. Spurs are resting their old legs.
Old June 4, 2013, 07:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
If Duncan pummeled Zach Randolph the way he did then I'm sure he's going to absolutely pummel Bosh as well. Parker will also wreak havoc on mediocre Cole and Chalmers.

I agree, LeBron has some thinking to do. The future was looking awesome for Miami but now all of a sudden, they're not looking all that great.

Pat Riley will have to make some moves in order to kee Lebron there and be happy.
One game don't make a season. Wade finished off the Pacers in style. he still has few years in him. So does Bosh. Duncan is no Hibbert in the defensive area. Although he is an offensive threat.
Old June 5, 2013, 04:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

Heat in 6
Old June 5, 2013, 07:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
One game don't make a season. Wade finished off the Pacers in style. he still has few years in him. So does Bosh. Duncan is no Hibbert in the defensive area. Although he is an offensive threat.
Wades been having injury problems for a while now. No doubt he's a hell of a player

Not convinced with Bosh at all though. He did shoot only 3-13 last game. Like I said if Duncan swallowed up Randolph like that I'm sure he's going to dominate Bosh as well.

It should be a good series. It'll probably be a 6 or 7 game series.
Old June 7, 2013, 12:09 AM
First Class Cricketer

Spurs 92 Heat 88 - really good game.

Wade for 24 minutes looked like the old Wade
Old June 7, 2013, 05:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Last night was a great game for the Spurs. Tony Parker epitomized "Clutch". Lebron was at his brilliant best on both ends of the floor and yet the Heat couldn't get the job done. The grueling, hard fought seven game series against Indiana is taking its toll and the Heat seemed to run out of gas in the 4th quarter. Never thought I'd ever root for the Spurs. If Manu gets going in this series, I don't think Miami can win 4 out of 7.
Old June 7, 2013, 05:30 AM
Cricket Savant

keno jinobli maanu to bolei dilo...amader sathe keu parbe na playoffsey

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old June 7, 2013, 06:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Last night was a great game for the Spurs. Tony Parker epitomized "Clutch". Lebron was at his brilliant best on both ends of the floor and yet the Heat couldn't get the job done. The grueling, hard fought seven game series against Indiana is taking its toll and the Heat seemed to run out of gas in the 4th quarter. Never thought I'd ever root for the Spurs. If Manu gets going in this series, I don't think Miami can win 4 out of 7.
LeBron had a poor night shooting - Yes, he got a triple double in the finals AGAIN - but 18 points from 7-16 is not him at his brilliant best
Old June 7, 2013, 07:47 AM
Cricket Legend

No man...18-18-10 is a brilliant all round performance. It's as good as if not better than 30-10-10. He can score 45 points and still lose as has already happened in the past against the same Spurs. He was a monster on the boards and dishing out assists like apple pies more so than usual. His driving lane was blocked so it was either up to the role players to step up, which they didn't except Ray Allen, or him going on a 3 shooting binge, which would've been more detrimental to the team chemistry for the rest of the series had it not panned out.
Old June 8, 2013, 04:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Old June 8, 2013, 05:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Only watched a bit of the first half of game 1. But its going to be tough for the Heat to win the championship again. Spurs are on a role. They have only lost 2 games so far this playoffs. They're 13-2 which is impressive in the postseason. I do believe this series will go to at least 6 games, possibly 7. But Miami lost home court and will have to now win a game in San Antonio to get it back.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old June 10, 2013, 12:38 AM
First Class Cricketer

Supporting cast showed up for Miami big time, and that block by LeBron - poor Splitter

Finishing the game with a 30-5 run, series back to 1-1, and yes the Spurs will still be feeling good, they took away home court from the Heat...but Miami will also be feeling pretty good.

Bosh
Allen
Chalmers

all played pretty well.
Old June 10, 2013, 02:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Miami seems to do better when they are under pressure. Even though the Spurs lost badly yesterday, they still did their job by winning by 1 game in Miami. It'll be interesting to see what happens in SA. The Spurs have to win at least 2 games at home. And Miami have to win at least 1 game in SA to force the series back to Miami.
Old June 10, 2013, 05:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

What an insane block from King James! I just saw the youtube and I don't think I've ever seen a nastier defensive play in my life. Goddamn!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old June 11, 2013, 07:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
What an insane block from King James! I just saw the youtube and I don't think I've ever seen a nastier defensive play in my life. Goddamn!
Freak!!!
Old June 11, 2013, 10:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Ya Lebron is one hell of an athlete
Old June 11, 2013, 10:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

spurs killing heat with 3 points galore... never seen so much 3 pointer perfection... green and neal
Old June 11, 2013, 10:45 PM
Cricket Savant

i don't watch them games but i do follow sometimes blogs... i have addiction to good writing.. anyone wanna suggest some good sports (basketball) blogs

Old June 12, 2013, 03:33 PM
Cricket Savant

no fans of michael jordan here? lol and how come no videos... sohel bhai's nhl thread is so much cooler... fail tumra fail...

Old June 16, 2013, 10:17 PM
Cricket Legend

The Manu of old is back! What better game to pick to make such fantastic comeback than the pivotal game 5 with the series tied at 2 apiece. Beating the Heat even once in two tries will be a formidable challenge no doubt. But if Manu continues to play like this, nobody is stopping the Spurs from raising the Larry O'Brien trophy.
Old June 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
no fans of michael jordan here?
Danny Green > Michael Jordan