facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old June 1, 2013, 10:57 PM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Indiana destroyed Miami - Poor LeBron.

Wade
Bosh
Allen

all crap

Kintu the way this series has gone, LeBron beast mode-e giye game 7 jite nibe.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old June 1, 2013, 11:51 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiators
Indiana destroyed Miami - Poor LeBron.

Wade
Bosh
Allen

all crap

Kintu the way this series has gone, LeBron beast mode-e giye game 7 jite nibe.
Wade has played on a real bad knee to be fair. So I'd cut him slack. Allen is too old to do anything anymore but what's Bosh's excuse? He's gotten exposed this series and there are some serious doubts about him now.

Even if Miami win this series, I just don't see them getting past the Spurs. In that case, I see Bosh being traded. Miami needs at least a decent big man if they want to win multiple championships.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old June 2, 2013, 12:06 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Wade has played on a real bad knee to be fair. So I'd cut him slack. Allen is too old to do anything anymore but what's Bosh's excuse? He's gotten exposed this series and there are some serious doubts about him now.

Even if Miami win this series, I just don't see them getting past the Spurs. In that case, I see Bosh being traded. Miami needs at least a decent big man if they want to win multiple championships.
I'm not so sure - Pacers just match up really well against the Heat. Pacers are basically the best defensive team in the league - and their big men(Hibbert and West) have messed around with Bosh like he's a ragdoll.

Not sure the Spurs will do the same - maybe they will? Duncan, Splitter?

But one thing is sure in a couple of years LeBron is leaving Miami - Wade is injured now(kintu he is getting older) and that leaves LeBron with Bosh, no way will he resign with the Heat to play with a past his best Wade and a sissy like Bosh as his main sidekick.

It'll never happen, but he should go back to Cleveland - Kyrie Irving(one of the best young players) - No.1 pick this season, LeBron, plus a couple of other nice pieces...he could undo all the damage
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old June 2, 2013, 08:49 AM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiators
I'm not so sure - Pacers just match up really well against the Heat. Pacers are basically the best defensive team in the league - and their big men(Hibbert and West) have messed around with Bosh like he's a ragdoll.

Not sure the Spurs will do the same - maybe they will? Duncan, Splitter?

But one thing is sure in a couple of years LeBron is leaving Miami - Wade is injured now(kintu he is getting older) and that leaves LeBron with Bosh, no way will he resign with the Heat to play with a past his best Wade and a sissy like Bosh as his main sidekick.

It'll never happen, but he should go back to Cleveland - Kyrie Irving(one of the best young players) - No.1 pick this season, LeBron, plus a couple of other nice pieces...he could undo all the damage
If Duncan pummeled Zach Randolph the way he did then I'm sure he's going to absolutely pummel Bosh as well. Parker will also wreak havoc on mediocre Cole and Chalmers.

I agree, LeBron has some thinking to do. The future was looking awesome for Miami but now all of a sudden, they're not looking all that great.

Pat Riley will have to make some moves in order to kee Lebron there and be happy.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old June 2, 2013, 11:14 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

So we are having a 7th game at Miami. More revenue. Spurs are resting their old legs.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old June 4, 2013, 07:59 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
If Duncan pummeled Zach Randolph the way he did then I'm sure he's going to absolutely pummel Bosh as well. Parker will also wreak havoc on mediocre Cole and Chalmers.

I agree, LeBron has some thinking to do. The future was looking awesome for Miami but now all of a sudden, they're not looking all that great.

Pat Riley will have to make some moves in order to kee Lebron there and be happy.
One game don't make a season. Wade finished off the Pacers in style. he still has few years in him. So does Bosh. Duncan is no Hibbert in the defensive area. Although he is an offensive threat.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old June 5, 2013, 04:33 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Heat in 6
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old June 5, 2013, 07:18 AM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
One game don't make a season. Wade finished off the Pacers in style. he still has few years in him. So does Bosh. Duncan is no Hibbert in the defensive area. Although he is an offensive threat.
Wades been having injury problems for a while now. No doubt he's a hell of a player

Not convinced with Bosh at all though. He did shoot only 3-13 last game. Like I said if Duncan swallowed up Randolph like that I'm sure he's going to dominate Bosh as well.

It should be a good series. It'll probably be a 6 or 7 game series.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old June 7, 2013, 12:09 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Spurs 92 Heat 88 - really good game.

Wade for 24 minutes looked like the old Wade
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old June 7, 2013, 05:24 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Posts: 1,749

Last night was a great game for the Spurs. Tony Parker epitomized "Clutch". Lebron was at his brilliant best on both ends of the floor and yet the Heat couldn't get the job done. The grueling, hard fought seven game series against Indiana is taking its toll and the Heat seemed to run out of gas in the 4th quarter. Never thought I'd ever root for the Spurs. If Manu gets going in this series, I don't think Miami can win 4 out of 7.
__________________
MOTIVATION - Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't (Avatar caption)
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old June 7, 2013, 05:30 AM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,814

keno jinobli maanu to bolei dilo...amader sathe keu parbe na playoffsey
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old June 7, 2013, 06:39 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Last night was a great game for the Spurs. Tony Parker epitomized "Clutch". Lebron was at his brilliant best on both ends of the floor and yet the Heat couldn't get the job done. The grueling, hard fought seven game series against Indiana is taking its toll and the Heat seemed to run out of gas in the 4th quarter. Never thought I'd ever root for the Spurs. If Manu gets going in this series, I don't think Miami can win 4 out of 7.
LeBron had a poor night shooting - Yes, he got a triple double in the finals AGAIN - but 18 points from 7-16 is not him at his brilliant best
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old June 7, 2013, 07:47 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Posts: 1,749

No man...18-18-10 is a brilliant all round performance. It's as good as if not better than 30-10-10. He can score 45 points and still lose as has already happened in the past against the same Spurs. He was a monster on the boards and dishing out assists like apple pies more so than usual. His driving lane was blocked so it was either up to the role players to step up, which they didn't except Ray Allen, or him going on a 3 shooting binge, which would've been more detrimental to the team chemistry for the rest of the series had it not panned out.
__________________
MOTIVATION - Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't (Avatar caption)
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old June 8, 2013, 04:58 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old June 8, 2013, 05:18 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 21,139

Only watched a bit of the first half of game 1. But its going to be tough for the Heat to win the championship again. Spurs are on a role. They have only lost 2 games so far this playoffs. They're 13-2 which is impressive in the postseason. I do believe this series will go to at least 6 games, possibly 7. But Miami lost home court and will have to now win a game in San Antonio to get it back.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old June 10, 2013, 12:38 AM
Gladiators Gladiators is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 9, 2013
Posts: 432

Supporting cast showed up for Miami big time, and that block by LeBron - poor Splitter

Finishing the game with a 30-5 run, series back to 1-1, and yes the Spurs will still be feeling good, they took away home court from the Heat...but Miami will also be feeling pretty good.

Bosh
Allen
Chalmers

all played pretty well.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old June 10, 2013, 02:34 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,387

Miami seems to do better when they are under pressure. Even though the Spurs lost badly yesterday, they still did their job by winning by 1 game in Miami. It'll be interesting to see what happens in SA. The Spurs have to win at least 2 games at home. And Miami have to win at least 1 game in SA to force the series back to Miami.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old June 10, 2013, 05:39 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 21,139

What an insane block from King James! I just saw the youtube and I don't think I've ever seen a nastier defensive play in my life. Goddamn!
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old June 11, 2013, 07:03 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
What an insane block from King James! I just saw the youtube and I don't think I've ever seen a nastier defensive play in my life. Goddamn!
Freak!!!
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old June 11, 2013, 10:08 AM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,387

Ya Lebron is one hell of an athlete
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old June 11, 2013, 10:22 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,740

spurs killing heat with 3 points galore... never seen so much 3 pointer perfection... green and neal
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old June 11, 2013, 10:45 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,814

i don't watch them games but i do follow sometimes blogs... i have addiction to good writing.. anyone wanna suggest some good sports (basketball) blogs
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old June 12, 2013, 03:33 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,814

no fans of michael jordan here? lol and how come no videos... sohel bhai's nhl thread is so much cooler... fail tumra fail...
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old June 16, 2013, 10:17 PM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Posts: 1,749

The Manu of old is back! What better game to pick to make such fantastic comeback than the pivotal game 5 with the series tied at 2 apiece. Beating the Heat even once in two tries will be a formidable challenge no doubt. But if Manu continues to play like this, nobody is stopping the Spurs from raising the Larry O'Brien trophy.
__________________
MOTIVATION - Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't (Avatar caption)
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old June 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 1,778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
no fans of michael jordan here?
Danny Green > Michael Jordan
__________________
His excellency, Shere Bangla, descendent of Tipu Sultan, the Uniter of the Two Bengals, the Wily Bengali, the prince of all things cool, I present you Roey Haque the 1st.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket