facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 28, 2016, 08:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Talking Breaking News: BCB Signed Arnold Schwarzenegger As Tiger's New Nutritionist

Breaking News: BCB Signed Arnold Schwarzenegger As Tiger's New Nutritionist + Weight Trainer + Public Speech Consultant

Daamn...Nutritionist, I totally get it, but speech consultant - I am not so sure about~! But nonetheless, great Job, BCB! Kudos to মিস্টার পাপন! Go Tigers!

Quote:
BCB has signed former 3 time California Governor and 6 time Mr. Olympia and Mr. Universe and 3 time Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Bangladesh National Men's Cricket team's new Nutrition adviser + Speech consultant.

BCB special correspondent Mr. Munshi Patowari Chakladar told VOA/BBC and Daily Mookto Kontho using his মুঠো পোঁন। The former governor and the former Barbarian Conan is currently inspecting the Tigers' den the Mirpur Sher-e Bangla national and the Tiger's kitchen. Mr. Terminator already met with the Tigers' official Chef Al-Hajj Abdul Haalim Bepaari of Potuatuli Mohokuma and shook his hands while inspecting his hari-patil and dekchis. The 6'2" 275 lbs mucleman urged Haalim Bepaari to use more Turmeric and less Paanch Foron in his recipes for the delicate Tigers. Answering a question from Jafarullah Sharafat, Mr. Schwarzenegger told BTV that his plan is simple for the next two years, "I am going to make these flabby muscle sissies into real meat eating Tigers, Do not worry Sharafat, I will be Back, Hassta La Vista Baby!" While getting back on his private jet at Hazrat Shahjalal International.

While holding a cricket bat for the first time in his life the Austrian born muscle giant Commando said, "Cricket is good for Bangladesh and the local youngsters, I first thought it was a boat pedal...as Bangladesh has a lot of rivers and flash flooding, the locals can use the bat in many other ways..."

When asked about his feeling about training and eating his meals under the supervision of the former Mr. Universe, Bangladesh Test captain Mushfiqur Rahim the mighty power Atom said, "I am speechless, the less I talk, the better it is...I will tweet later"...On the phone from Bogra!

Bangladesh Pace bowling sensation Mustafizur Rahman from Hayadrabad, India said via phone, "Bowling no problem, but speaking problem, no more cake, Good!"

Tamim Iqbal from Chittagong, "এবার আপনারা ইনশাল্লাহ আমার ভুরি আর ছুতে পারবেন না..."

Before leaving Dhaka Arnold also visited Haajir Biriyani and took a few packets with him back to California for his friend Sylvester Stalone.

Arnold will return back to Mirpur with his girl-friend Heather Milligan while his former wife, Maria Shriver wishes him and the Tigers best of luck but warns the Tigers, "He cheated on me, and I am a Kennedy, so, Tigers be careful, he will teach you ভুল ইংলিশ."

রিড দা রেস্ত...অন দা ওয়েব...গুগল ইট...দাই শ্যাল ফাইন্ড...

Last edited by bujhee kom; May 28, 2016 at 09:02 PM..
Old May 28, 2016, 09:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Jason Day

So that means...Abul and 'Hulk' Rahman will get call-ups to the national squad.

No Hasta la Vista!
Old May 28, 2016, 10:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh