facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 16, 2014, 07:57 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: anamul bijoy
Default who is going to Aus for 2015 wc from NY ?plz join

Hello everyone , recently I went to Bangladesh for t20 world cup , now this time planning for 2015 world cup in Australia , but I am in lack of friends that can afford to expense couple thousand to go their from NEW YORK . I been with bangla cricket for a while now , even tho I hardly know someone in banglacricket memeber by face but still I will be ok cz we all are in same page cz we all going to support Bangladesh cricket their , if anyone living in USA or in New York and interested to go Australia for the world cup plz let me know , and as the time running out mostly booking and getting tickets u have to do it by now otherwise its gonna be really hard for sure . I just thought going together all the banglacricket member from US would be a great idea and less cheaper maybe
Old April 17, 2014, 12:13 AM
Administrator

ADMIN NOTE:

Yes. We cleared some inappropriate posts. Cool it. We root for the same team.
Old April 17, 2014, 02:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

NY-AUS?? Round-trip ticket + Match Ticket + Lodgings + Food + Misc. Expense WILL equal more than $2000. And for what? To see these losers crapping their pants against AFG. We will travel half way around the world, scream our hearts out and then Shakib will say oooh too much pressure from this traveling fans. First of all, I don't have that much money and second of all, thakleo eto taka ajeira spend korbo nah. I can donate half of that money and build a school in Africa, empower women in rural BD, help Zeeshan and spend the other half for myself and go to Amsterdam.

But if BC Aussie members decides to host us then its a different story. Yes Naimul bhai, ektu dawat jodi diten arki
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: anamul bijoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
ADMIN NOTE:

Yes. We cleared some inappropriate posts. Cool it. We root for the same team.
Hmm bhai thats for sure we all root for the same team