facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 7, 2015, 06:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default So said the Imbeciles...

Just going to be a running tribute thread for the disreputable bastards (we all know who they are, but more importantly they know who they are, lol) who have been hating in various forms since 1971. Laugh now, beg for your lives later...
Old April 7, 2015, 06:57 PM
Cricket Sage

"Bangladesh won't beat Zimbabwe 3-0"

After Bangladesh wins 8-0...SILENCE (for a few weeks).

Before the 2015 World Cup:

"Bangladesh will get smashed by Afghan pacers in AUS conditions"

"Forget England, Bangladesh will get thrashed by Scotland."

After 2015 World Cup:

"Bangladesh are sore losers complaining about umpires in the Quarterfinals".

from 2011-2013

"Bangladesh need fast bowlers to compete [presumably like the West Indies]...can't rely on spinners."

Last edited by al Furqaan; April 8, 2015 at 10:39 PM..
Old April 7, 2015, 07:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Porterfield,Mushy,Rogers

Bangladeah lost a t20, take test status off them
Old April 7, 2015, 09:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, Mushy, Tamim, Abul

Love this thread already. So correct one topoint out to others to know what they the .... Said/sayc. Then, one could know, what injustice taking place against our cricket, coming from mostly two nations which supposed to be our neighbours.

One, migh understand, The other nation, nation far, which is far from us, having a issue with us and hate us as many of them see is in a bad manner, snd have complex, but the right next door neighbours look down on us who are actually meant to be nice and sound people, according to themselves. or could maybe its just a secrion from from up especially from north who are like this towards us and have hateful things to say about our cricket?
A know alot good well wishers but recently last some years been seeing alot hate. Could it be a sign, they feel, a threat is looming from this side ?
Over the years, went by, the was no threat as the Bd team was not good to be anything of a threat, since 2012 asia cup final, theres a sense of fear? .
I certainly think so.. One can only hate as much cause they feel threatened, and something is getting to them from that side. Hence they try looking down at someone given any chance. Thats my view.
Old April 7, 2015, 09:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

খালি খালি সময় নষ্ট কইরা কি ফায়দা ??!!!!
কলিজা সবার একরকম সাইজের তো হয় না --- এইটাই বাস্তবতা...
Old April 7, 2015, 09:25 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

the way indians celebrated the quarters, you know how much it meant to them. plus, verbal defense is all indo or pakistan can come up with, because their era of dominance is coming to an end, the Tigers are gonna turn the tables over and they might be stuck in a loop of forever glorifying afridi's or binny's once-in-lifetime flukes....for pak, get ready to hear from them hailing "afridi" every time against us like they've been doing with "imran", starting this april 17...
Old April 7, 2015, 10:17 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
the way indians celebrated the quarters, you know how much it meant to them. plus, verbal defense is all indo or pakistan can come up with, because their era of dominance is coming to an end, the Tigers are gonna turn the tables over and they might be stuck in a loop of forever glorifying afridi's or binny's once-in-lifetime flukes....for pak, get ready to hear from them hailing "afridi" every time against us like they've been doing with "imran", starting this april 17...
bhai i am bamboozled by your mood swings, how do you do it?
Old April 8, 2015, 05:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
bhai i am bamboozled by your mood swings, how do you do it?
I think brother Ace of BD must have a twin brother that uses this same account, one is optimistic and the other is pessimistic hence we see such differing opinions from the same account on different threads........at least thats my explanation anyway

Last edited by rubel_18; April 8, 2015 at 08:17 AM..
Old April 8, 2015, 08:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

If the dog barks, let it bark. You don't need to step on its tails show superiority. Our prophet was really taken back when Waraqah ibn Nawfal told him that "your people would drive you out". His reaction was similar to "My people? Why? They love me and I love them." Then later down the road his own people called him with so many names, physically assaulted, humiliated, drove him out his land and plotted to kill him. He never retaliated. This is what Sabr means.

This is a reminder to me and a reminder to you (all), lets start practicing this Sunnah instead of emphasizing on ankle pants, miswaq etc.
Old April 8, 2015, 08:29 AM
Test Cricketer

Lol at all the hate by indian community. Seriously? We are not even your rivals. Its pakistan. The way indians are behaving its like they are brazil and we are argentina or the other way round. The fact is we dont even consider ourselves as superior cricketing nation than india. India over the years produced many atg level players. We are just an emerging nation. I dont get all the hate.
Old April 8, 2015, 08:53 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sabbir, Soumya, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Lol at all the hate by indian community. Seriously? We are not even your rivals. Its pakistan. The way indians are behaving its like they are brazil and we are argentina or the other way round. The fact is we dont even consider ourselves as superior cricketing nation than india. India over the years produced many atg level players. We are just an emerging nation. I dont get all the hate.
Mostly its fear and embarrassment of a possibility of losing to a so-called 'minnow' nation like us. Not just the fans, even some of BCCI think the same way.

I just laugh and move on
Old April 8, 2015, 08:57 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

It's not all Indians or Pakistanis, there are many Bangladeshis too, who would say like that... They are more annoying to be honest.
Old April 8, 2015, 10:17 AM
Club Cricketer

Bangladesh would destroy SL
Old April 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
Test Cricketer

I could care less about what Pakistani, Indian or Australian fans say about Bangladesh. My beef is with the incompetent BCB, selectors and personalities like Lotus. With all the sponsorship money in the last 15 years, we are yet to see improvement in domestic cricketing structure. We need better longer day competition, professional franchise based T20 league (not mismanaged BPL), good practice grounds across the country, better coaches at all levels to mention a few.
Old April 8, 2015, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
The reason why Windies were able to dominate, was because of the united passion they felt representing the black islands against the "self-acclaimed superior whites" at the time of racial tension. the cricketing world has been doing the same with us, especially from the countries nearest to us. well guess what, the clock has started ticking. already mentioned about pak, as for india, ipl already discloses their deepest insecurities about different regions within the country itself, forget about other country, due to which it is reflected against us. Yes, they might end up having the most superior league, but about being superior in international cricketing rivalry......it's not gonna continue how the big 3 wants. History always rewinds itself but in diferent forms and characters. BD is gonna take that mantle up like the emerging Windies of 70s and 80s, they can kill themselves, but they have to die with the pain of experiencing whom they hate the most to deflower them in all imaginable positions.When our trend has always been upwards, even the proportionality of hate towards us.....but there is no escape. A version of it starts April 17th...
Old April 8, 2015, 01:15 PM
Banned

The biggest indicator of their sleepless nights is the "padosis" have started supporting each other against us. That is when you know they're totally on the backfoot. Indians supporting Pak against Bangladesh, who would have thought....but again, Tigers will continue to unfurl new trends. Schodinger's cat comes to mind, they prolly gotta get used to being alive and dead at the same time.
Old April 8, 2015, 01:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Win baby wWn.... everything else will be taken care of ... no additional action needed.
Old April 8, 2015, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
If the dog barks, let it bark. You don't need to step on its tails show superiority. Our prophet was really taken back when Waraqah ibn Nawfal told him that "your people would drive you out". His reaction was similar to "My people? Why? They love me and I love them." Then later down the road his own people called him with so many names, physically assaulted, humiliated, drove him out his land and plotted to kill him. He never retaliated. This is what Sabr means.

This is a reminder to me and a reminder to you (all), lets start practicing this Sunnah instead of emphasizing on ankle pants, miswaq etc.
Good stuff. In the end, we know victory went to whom
InshAllah, our sabr will be gifted by victory too
Old April 8, 2015, 02:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
lol, why are you Al's case? Last heard, SL was trying to get Haturi from us. leave him alone.
Old April 8, 2015, 02:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Good to see the Abilify injections are kicking in. Maybe a little too well...we ain't there yet, but should be in a couple of years. Yes, that is my bold prediction.
Old April 8, 2015, 02:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye

That is for the Saints and the Sahabi.

I'm a loose canon.
Old April 8, 2015, 02:34 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Good to see the Abilify injections are kicking in. Maybe a little too well...we ain't there yet, but should be in a couple of years. Yes, that is my bold prediction.
That's like bullying a child. Dude in a Sage v. Club Cricketer bout you will pawn, but stay on top of Everest.
Old April 8, 2015, 02:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
That is for the Saints and the Sahabi.

I'm a loose canon.
you are the type that will make deshi mauka mauka ads if we win a series or two here and there...too much confidence bro i.e. circa tamim 2010
Old April 8, 2015, 02:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
you are the type that will make deshi mauka mauka ads if we win a series or two here and there...too much confidence bro i.e. circa tamim 2010
Thats an insult. I don't have time to waste by making ads. I'm too busy with the vitriol. Swag is good. Tamim did well when he thought he was Viv. He's sunk because he's trying to play like Shiv.
Old April 8, 2015, 02:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Thats an insult. I don't have time to waste by making ads. I'm too busy with the vitriol. Swag is good. Tamim did well when he thought he was Viv. He's sunk because he's trying to play like Shiv.
haha there will always be vitriol. even NZ/SA were criticized too. Amla/Kohli was not spared in this WC as well. So haters will hate no matter what.