facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 13, 2013, 05:21 AM
nynemesis nynemesis is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Favorite Player: anamul bijoy
Posts: 135
Default biggest disappointment news in bd cricket history

i just cant believe , we live in a country where still 30 percent people live under poverty , and we are allowed to waste money lyk that ? so who should we blame now ? why all this confusion over t20 world cup , india , south africa , srilanka why would they get chance to say we can host the world cup if bd cant . did the same things happen when we host 2011 wc ? answer is no , bcz we had good president lyk mostofa kamal thats why we delivered successfully , but now look at our bcb we dont have no international game for more than 6 month still they denied the ireland invitation , t20 world cup is in dout , premier leage in dout , player boycott , next year BPL in dout , while we had big chance to show the world that yeah we could do it by ourself , economic would get boost . but now we are in dout for all these , not in the entire world ever heard people make world cup stadium temporary just for one event , but now our bcb doing that http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...ry/650467.html

http://www.ittefaq.com.bd/index.php?...84XzFfNTU1OTM=
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 13, 2013, 06:07 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Favorite Player: Tendo, Shakib, Gilchrist
Posts: 2,245

how is it the biggest dissappointment when many of us just dont give a damn?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 13, 2013, 10:36 PM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 17,064

Well, OP has a point if the news is true. How on earth, being one of the poorest nations we are building a temporary stadium? Isn't a huge waste? Shouldn't you be concern being a good citizen of Bangladesh?
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 14, 2013, 12:08 AM
Maysun's Avatar
Maysun Maysun is offline
MLC World Series I
 
Join Date: April 11, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 5,892

They might in all probability, even construct with low-grade materials for cost-cutting measures, since it is a temporary one!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 14, 2013, 12:36 AM
cricbook cricbook is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 13, 2011
Posts: 3,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynemesis
i just cant believe , we live in a country where still 30 percent people live under poverty , and we are allowed to waste money lyk that ? so who should we blame now ? why all this confusion over t20 world cup , india , south africa , srilanka why would they get chance to say we can host the world cup if bd cant . did the same things happen when we host 2011 wc ? answer is no , bcz we had good president lyk mostofa kamal thats why we delivered successfully , but now look at our bcb we dont have no international game for more than 6 month still they denied the ireland invitation , t20 world cup is in dout , premier leage in dout , player boycott , next year BPL in dout , while we had big chance to show the world that yeah we could do it by ourself , economic would get boost . but now we are in dout for all these , not in the entire world ever heard people make world cup stadium temporary just for one event , but now our bcb doing that http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...ry/650467.html

http://www.ittefaq.com.bd/index.php?...84XzFfNTU1OTM=

Thats why i always suported mostofa kamal.... Atleast he got money n power to make thing happen..... Now corraption is everywere.... With failing their self belive.... I want mostofa kamal back...... Which is not possible.... Not possible ...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 14, 2013, 12:38 AM
cricbook cricbook is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 13, 2011
Posts: 3,098

So kick out koksbazar crap..... If possible, use those money on bksp field.... It will help lot our cricket.... We will get perfect beauty stadium like nz or england....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 14, 2013, 04:37 AM
nynemesis nynemesis is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Favorite Player: anamul bijoy
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricbook
Thats why i always suported mostofa kamal.... Atleast he got money n power to make thing happen..... Now corraption is everywere.... With failing their self belive.... I want mostofa kamal back...... Which is not possible.... Not possible ...
bro thats the only problem with bd people , bd people are used to be lyk kamal must go even tho he was doing great job for bd cricket , and now look under papon all these corruptions and we do not have any international game more than six month but people are still praising him , while exctly same last year kamal arrange so many international matches that national player didnt have to even sitdown for a month , mostofa kamal used to love bd cricket this is why under his presidency we were able to went so far on cricket alhamdulliah , i always used to see him on the ground while bd plays , and thats call love for cricket . i knew this was coming when mostofa kamal left , bcz everyone just can be a good
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 14, 2013, 09:16 AM
dark mage dark mage is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 22, 2009
Posts: 609

I didn't want kamal and I didn't want Papon. I have always wanted and still want Saber Hossain Chowdhiry back as the head of BCB. He is the only one capable.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 14, 2013, 11:17 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,480

^^ If the word on the street turns out more than just a rumor, your wish is about to come true. But then again, you hear so many things these days.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 14, 2013, 12:18 PM
mij mij is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 21, 2004
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,552

Do anything right in Bangladesh is wrong and doing anything wrong is normal.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old July 15, 2013, 02:31 AM
nynemesis nynemesis is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Favorite Player: anamul bijoy
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij
Do anything right in Bangladesh is wrong and doing anything wrong is normal.
but papon doing the wrong things , and theirfor bd cricket image now under black flag
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old July 15, 2013, 03:22 AM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Overall Bangladesh cricket is/has been a dissapointment. Ar kora kichui nai.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket