facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Should Mushfiqur be stripped of captaincy?
Yes 60 41.38%
No 71 48.97%
Don't know 14 9.66%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 23, 2015, 04:26 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

He gets Mutafizur and so he forgets completely about the real hero, Shahid? This ****ing idiot has no idea how things work! He doesn't even realize that only reason Mustafizur picked up those wickets IS because of Shahid! He is so blunt when it comes to setting an attack. He used to do this **** with the SLA's. Forget about all his other bowlers and just bowl SLA from day 1. Now he's gonna do that with Mustaf. Just bowl him and forget about the other end.
Old July 23, 2015, 04:33 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Shahid was bowling those 6th stump stuff w/ one wide-ish first slip, no point in that. Yeah, Kayes dropped catches but he was also placed in no man's land in between first and second slip, why? Those catches go straight to his chest otherwise. If you are too much of a sissy to put a second slip, you can't just push the first slip wider to make up for it. That's some Mushy mentality! Heck, he couldn't even bother to put a second slip, even just for that hat-trick ball.
2nd inn

"Here is Shahid. Wide slip and a gully to support him."

oh ****ing aaaay!! Two dropped catches due to bad positioning and and missed chance in that big gap he's still sticking with that BS.

I hope we lose this test so we can get rid of his *** from the seat. He wins this and we are stuck with husk for next 15 years.
Old July 23, 2015, 04:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Mushfiqur's field placement and bowling rotation leaves a lot to be desired. He is the equivalent of mathews
Old July 23, 2015, 04:57 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Mohammad Shahid to van Zyl, FOUR, full and angles away around off, Stiaan pokes and gets an outside edge that wanders away between Liton and first slip. Litton dived to his left, Amla (?? Cri info is high) to his right but the ball evaded both

Burn him!
Old July 23, 2015, 05:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Mohammad Shahid to van Zyl, FOUR, full and angles away around off, Stiaan pokes and gets an outside edge that wanders away between Liton and first slip. Litton dived to his left, Amla (?? Cri info is high) to his right but the ball evaded both

Burn him!
the error was made by litton and there was first slip in place. Dont blame Mushfiq, or even AMLA

But tbh, i think our bowlers didn't bowl the right areas today and pitch flattened out
Old July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah

Mahmudullah Riyadh bhai ke Test captaincy dile amra bhalo korbo, amar mon bole.
Old July 23, 2015, 05:49 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
the error was made by litton and there was first slip in place. Dont blame Mushfiq, or even AMLA

But tbh, i think our bowlers didn't bowl the right areas today and pitch flattened out
It was not an error, and there was no first slip, read the post above that one. I will blame Rhim for not placing first slip AT FIRST slip. He's not attacking enough to put a second slip. And his solution to that is putting a wiiiide first slip and leaving a huge gap between the keeper and 1.5 slips. I have seen this tactics long enough and he needs to realize it's stupid. Either man up and put two slips or just take the catches that do go to first.
Old July 23, 2015, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
It was not an error, and there was no first slip, read the post above that one. I will blame Rhim for not placing first slip AT FIRST slip. He's not attacking enough to put a second slip. And his solution to that is putting a wiiiide first slip and leaving a huge gap between the keeper and 1.5 slips. I have seen this tactics long enough and he needs to realize it's stupid. Either man up and put two slips or just take the catches that do go to first.
There was a first slip and it wasn't first slips catch, watch the replay again, if anyone could have taken it, it had to be Litton.

There is something called a keeper's catch and a slip fielder's catch. Keep in mind that a first slip is just behind the keeper which means even if the slip fielder was absolutely close to Litton it would have fall just in short of the first slip.
Old July 23, 2015, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
It wasn't a wide slip it was Kayes in a genuine slip position. Litton moved other way before the edge. Amateur keeping error but it was a genuinely hard chance right between the two. Why Kayes is there I still dont understand.
Old July 23, 2015, 06:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Yawn...
Old July 23, 2015, 07:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Not yet, but he needed to be *** kicked to wake up and be active. He lacks captaincy know how's and these days even fails to motivate the team...even he himself looks to be derailed in his own batting. He's on a free lunch mode

Series: Pak, Ind, SA ..... (Won All ODI Series) Updated: 02 Aug 2015