facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 26, 2015, 01:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default BCB, the Team, and coaching staff

This is what ICC has stored for you. This is how they see you.

Quote:
Richardson also said it is possible for Full Member countries to be forced to participate in future World Twenty20 Qualifiers. If Bangladesh or Zimbabwe finish outside the top eight spots on the ODI rankings table by September 2017, they will have to compete in the 50-over World Cup Qualifier with Associates for the final two spots in the 10-team event for 2019. That could be the case in the future for the ICC's flagship T20 tournament as well.
LINK..

So, he didn't mention the current #9 nor the current #8. You are being treated EXTRA special. What are you going to do? Have you setup a plan already?

I kinda like Richardson. He quotes bulletin board materials. Take advantage of this for future motivation. It is us against the world (ICC - Srinivasan and his puppets/chamchas).
Old July 26, 2015, 02:08 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

That will change as soon as one of the big3 drops below 8. So let's cheer to that.

Old July 26, 2015, 02:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

I don't give a $hit at Richardson.
Old July 26, 2015, 04:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: #75, #1, #59, #3, #90

Funny how they completely missed the #8 and #9 teams but included #7. As if they thought that all these wins by BD are fluke and will never happen again.

I'd love it if we can keep proving these corrupted ****s wrong and screw ICC over and over again.
Old July 26, 2015, 04:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bhaat

Who gives a f*** to richardson? We have the lotus kamal. So back off.
Old July 26, 2015, 09:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Moronic garbage. So basically ICC expect BD and Zim to be at no. 9 and no. 10?

What if BD and Zim are no. 7/8? Does that mean all the teams qualify?
Old July 26, 2015, 11:10 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

It seems that he has personal hatred against BD.
Old July 26, 2015, 11:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
It seems that he has personal hatred against BD.
I have been keeping an eye on this guy from the moment he got the post. SA boy Indian chamcha.
Old July 26, 2015, 11:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Although people openly praise Bangladesh, but deep inside they think we don't deserve these. Expect Many more drama to unfold. Hope we continue to perform and embarrass these morons. Well, they are pretty shameless to have any embarrassment.

Look at Srini, his team has been suspended, his company has been suspended in cricket for proven match fixing, but is there any shame in him? He's holding on to BCCI presidency shamelessly ..

But anyway, we need to keep performing for ourselves, if we fail, they will come at us more shamelessly. Let them dig ditches and if we perform, we will have the pleasure to see many of them in those ditches.

Series: Pak, Ind, SA ..... (Won All ODI Series) Updated: 02 Aug 2015
Old July 27, 2015, 01:47 AM
Cricket Legend

I wouldn't say people always hated us. We got our test status ahead of other teams like kenya but recent controversies may have sparked some hatred but I don't think ICC has power to do anything. From what i hear, ICC is planning to make sure that 4 test teams have to play in the qualifiers with associates which is perfectly fine
Old July 27, 2015, 04:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Although people openly praise Bangladesh, but deep inside they think we don't deserve these. Expect Many more drama to unfold. Hope we continue to perform and embarrass these morons. Well, they are pretty shameless to have any embarrassment.

Look at Srini, his team has been suspended, his company has been suspended in cricket for proven match fixing, but is there any shame in him? He's holding on to BCCI presidency shamelessly ..

But anyway, we need to keep performing for ourselves, if we fail, they will come at us more shamelessly. Let them dig ditches and if we perform, we will have the pleasure to see many of them in those ditches.
As long as we perform they just can't do anything.
Old July 27, 2015, 08:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Yes they can. Check this out another Chamcha Wally Edwards speaking his mind. They are all coming out of the woods now.

Chamchami example:
Quote:
For a start he thinks that Srinivasan, cleared of any direct link to corruption at the now suspended Chennai Super Kings, is doing a fine job. "He's divested all his shares in CSK, so there's no issue hanging over him to my knowledge," Edwards says. "The Supreme Court [of India] came out with a positive affirmation many moons ago that he could become chairman of ICC, and that's what he is. He's doing a fantastic job."
Now he wants top six (since we are #7) and the rest would go through qualification. WOW!!!

Quote:
"I hope I get my way - but I wouldn't guarantee it - which would be four Full Members having to qualify in that tournament after the first six qualify on the rankings," Edwards says. "I think that would be a fantastic tournament, a lot of interest. But I'd say the view is eight, because no one wants to put themselves on the line. That's part of the club mentality that has been there for 100 years that I've been working hard to try to break down.
Look at the tone that he speaks.

Link..
Old July 27, 2015, 09:21 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

The world is not out there to get us. No one has any personal vendetta against Bangladesh.

This victim mentality will not really take us anywhere.
But performance and results will. Lets just concentrate on that.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 27, 2015, 09:26 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Soumya,Sabbir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Yes they can. Check this out another Chamcha Wally Edwards speaking his mind. They are all coming out of the woods now.

Chamchami example:
Now he wants top six (since we are #7) and the rest would go through qualification. WOW!!!

Look at the tone that he speaks.

Link..
Good find tiger-eye. It's funny how he wants to develop more cricketing nations, since its crap like this is why cricket will never grow in popularity. Ever. Why would a country knowingly put up with such an elitist and backwards governing body just to play a game?
Old July 27, 2015, 10:56 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
The world is not out there to get us. No one has any personal vendetta against Bangladesh...
May be you are right to some extent. However, after 2007, everything changed and continues to change to protect the big three and their money generating effort. ICC has lost its control over the game. Their efforts of globalizing the game came to an complete STOP. Champions Trophy was created to keep us out, thinking we would not be consistent enough to challenge the #8. The elitist would remain and will be protected to ensure their hold on the game. Therefore, the 4 team group of 4, 16 teams format was scraped immediately. India-England needs more games than 3 in the WC. So this Now we move to 10 team format. Then comes the NEW clause that no matter what happens the Host (ONLY when the BIG 3 are hosting are protected).

We are #7 now and there is a talk of top 6 getting free rides. Go figure. Soon they will have top four Championship when we reach #6. It is coming and if you can't see it, I am sorry!
Old July 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
Cricket Sage

....I think its all good for us... as the iming is perfect for us. the way we are playing right now, with little help we should be able to move in top 6.

Now if they make it top 4, there will be the additional motivation for us to move in top 4 in future.

When the back is in the wall, we tend to play better as a team (players, coaches, BCB, etc.). The team is young, and there are quite a few players in the pipeline in next few years. These young players (in general) are playing in a different level than ever before. No offence to Tamim, Rahim, Sakib, and Ryiad... they are playing their best and they achieved a lot...and I acknowledge that.... but the next generation gave us enough glimpse of hope to think that they may take us even further. This combination of experienced and young players give a perfect team chemistry to get the result now as well as shooting for even higher ground in near future.
Old July 28, 2015, 12:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Folks, you've got to read this. It is a must if you are a cricket fan to know what is going on.
Quote:
"The only information that I've had from the 'Big Three' was that it was extremely difficult to unpick the TV rights and to change things," Ross McCollom, chairman of Cricket Ireland, said in reference to the takeover by India, England and Australia. The ICC's broadcasting deal with Star Sports, agreed last October, guaranteed India nine games in the 2019 and 2023 World Cups.

Scotland captain Preston Mommsen has made clear his disgust at the attitude of England who, as hosts of the 2019 tournament and a prime mover in restructuring the governing body, were critical to the ICC's decision-making.

Giles Clarke, the ECB president, is known to be a strong supporter of the move; a senior ICC source recently described him as "hell bent" on a 10-team World Cup. The ECB chose not to explain its stance. (Chamcha leader)

"There is anger at what I'm reading about the ECB and their input into this ICC meeting," Mommsen said. "That's going to make me and my Associate colleagues very angry that they've taken such a selfish and narrow-minded approach to the entire decision-making process. It's very short-sighted and not good for the growth of the global game."
There is so much more.

LINK..
Old July 28, 2015, 12:37 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

TE, we can read all we want, we can keep posting on forums or ESPN. Do you think they'll take the time to hear about what the fans want? Nope. So what's the point? They don't even listen to their OWN PLAYERS and they are the one who play the game. We're just wasting our time.

I gave up on caring about ICC and ICC's structure, system and other business end of the game. I was also slowly starting to not care about the game of cricket, specially with BD's 2014 form. If we had another year like that I probably would've given up on cricket completely but WC15 brought back some interest. I have very little connection to this game, I'm a soft-core fan and ICC bothers me deeply. So I can only imagine how hardcore fans like TE must feel. I'm sorry that we are so powerless. We all know this is happening due to WC07 when they included 16 teams, which was a wrong time to include 6 associates, when they didn't even have strong 9-10th team. But it was in fact a successes, just not in the way ICC wanted. So until this 10 team WC fails, and let's hope it does, nothing will change.

Cricket is growing faster than ever and that scares some people. 10 years ago, we only had Bangladesh to speak of as an upcoming team. Now, there are at least 5-6 good teams who are at much better stage than BD was, with much less support. This is partly why I want a rival org who will take care of those teams, run the game bigger and better and shake up ICC.
Old July 28, 2015, 01:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Thanks Dilscoop.

I know they will not listen nor they will care. Still I must post what are facts, and where the ICC is headed. Knowledge is power!! Who knows one day (next generation) we will have the power to derail the money-power hungry people and do things right. Globalization is a must. This is not NFL which is 50 Billion dollar industry. It cannot sustain by its ten members only in the long run.

We were associates once. We know how it feels to fail to qualify for WCs. Several times we missed the boat by inches. They take 2 we become third. They take 3, we become forth. The Associates have only one desire because there is no other thing to achieve for them. That desire is to play the WC with the big boys. That is being systematically taken away from them with this "HELL BENT" 10 team rule.

We must support all the associates any way or form we can. They have no voice and are FULLY ignored. They have been lied to as well. This should be known to even the ones who do not follow cricket (may be just the WC).
Old July 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Nothing alarming in the post, we always knew that the next 2 world cup will feature 10 teams playing each other once in the round robin league.

I think atleast 2019 WC is confirmed to have 10 team.
Old July 28, 2015, 01:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Nothing alarming in the post, we always knew that the next 2 world cup will feature 10 teams playing each other once in the round robin league.

I think atleast 2019 WC is confirmed to have 10 team.
Guaranteed nine games for Ind. The Tourney would be longer yet with less participants (14 -10) than 2015.

It written Srinivasan all over on it. ICC is a personal business for the selected few.