⇒ Prayer Place
⇒ Government defined foods and drinks with defined prices
⇒ Public Toilet
⇒ Booklets and magazines (have to buy)
⇒ Walking facilities between one compertment to another if needed
⇒ Government Railway Police (GRP) gaurd all the time
⇒ Very less chance to accident
⇒ Different Class for luxery or saving money
⇒ You can see the natural beauty by the window beside you
⇒ Cheap than any service
Originally Posted by dolcevita
thanks for your answer, which is more quicker ? train or bus ? how many hours it takes to go from dhaka to noakhali ?
From experience Bus but you can never tell... Cause there could be some road block going on etc which might delay on top of the never ending jam... to avoid jam start like 4/5 am from dhaka. and on your way back try to reach dhaka by 7/8 am. so best and fastest way would be renting or driving u r own.
1. Shahadat Hossain: Mufambisi c Mashud; Chigumbura lbw; Utseya c Mashud
2. Abdur Razzak: P Utseya caught; RW Price lbw; CB Mpofu lbw
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
4. Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
5. Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Originally Posted by Maple1900
Where in Noakhali you want to go?
If Chatkhil/Ramgonj: Take Al-Baraka from Sydabad
If Chondrogonj/Sonaimuri: You will have lots of option. (Bus available from Shamolli, Md.pur)
I am not still sure, it's depend on my friend I will ask him soon