facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old June 30, 2013, 06:14 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Shocking penalty kick from Ramos. Completely missed the goal
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old June 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Fred - Neymar - Hulk are tearing apart Spain's defence
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old June 30, 2013, 06:27 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Shakira must be dissapointed...
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old June 30, 2013, 11:48 PM
Maysun's Avatar
Maysun Maysun is offline
MLC World Series I
 
Join Date: April 11, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 5,892

Spain will win the 2014 WC
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old July 1, 2013, 01:55 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysun
Spain will win the 2014 WC
I fancy their chances in the Semis. Spain was very lucky to play in final of Confederation Cup, thanks to some poor finishing from Italy in the Semi final. All of their players are aging and they don't have enough quality players in the reserve.

My bets are:

Brazil
Argentina
Germany
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old July 1, 2013, 04:35 AM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Spain were also lucky to beat Nigeria. Nigeria didn't put on their finishing boots that day.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old July 1, 2013, 11:06 AM
roman's Avatar
roman roman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 18, 2004
Location: New York
Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash
Posts: 10,871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
I fancy their chances in the Semis. Spain was very lucky to play in final of Confederation Cup, thanks to some poor finishing from Italy in the Semi final. All of their players are aging and they don't have enough quality players in the reserve.

My bets are:

Brazil
Argentina
Germany
It's Brazil's cup to lose. After going through some rejuvenation, Brazil has finally come up with a team that can dominate the world. I am glad that they got rid of Dunga and replaced him with Scolari.

My dream final: Argentina vs Brazil. You simply cant ask for a better world cup final than this..
__________________
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.....Thomas Dewey
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old July 1, 2013, 06:00 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
It's Brazil's cup to lose. After going through some rejuvenation, Brazil has finally come up with a team that can dominate the world. I am glad that they got rid of Dunga and replaced him with Scolari.

My dream final: Argentina vs Brazil. You simply cant ask for a better world cup final than this..
There would be mass suicides in Bangladesh if either team lose...
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old July 1, 2013, 09:03 PM
tiger_army's Avatar
tiger_army tiger_army is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 7, 2006
Location: land down under
Favorite Player: who else?
Posts: 1,296

Does anyone have any idea about these NRB players invited in Bangladesh camp? got some news on this Jamal guy... Never heard of this Anondo guy from Sydney..

here is the PA report on them-

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...01/news/364451
__________________
"What a magnificent shot! No, he's out."
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old July 19, 2013, 08:09 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Brazil vs. Spain international friendly match coming up in September at Foxboro, Massachusetts. Tickets went on sale today. Tickets are pretty well priced too. You can get 3rd level seat for $50. I'm definitely going. Too bad it's not in NY, we could have arranged a little BC get together.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old July 20, 2013, 02:46 AM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_army
Does anyone have any idea about these NRB players invited in Bangladesh camp? got some news on this Jamal guy... Never heard of this Anondo guy from Sydney..

here is the PA report on them-

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...01/news/364451
I know Anondo as a distant friend. Used to play cricket with him. He is a heaaaps good soccer player though. He was serious about starting a soccer career in Bangladesh. Although i don't know what team he will play for. Wish him all the best.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old July 20, 2013, 02:59 AM
Maysun's Avatar
Maysun Maysun is offline
MLC World Series I
 
Join Date: April 11, 2011
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 5,892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Brazil vs. Spain international friendly match coming up in September at Foxboro, Massachusetts. Tickets went on sale today. Tickets are pretty well priced too. You can get 3rd level seat for $50. I'm definitely going. Too bad it's not in NY, we could have arranged a little BC get together.
Try getting autographs or pics, bro
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old July 20, 2013, 07:16 AM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,377

Shunsi Anando Rahman fire ashbe Australia te.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/football...er-leaves-camp

He is a defender for Sydney Uni so i hope he still goes hard for a career in soccer in Australia
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old September 6, 2013, 11:12 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,233

US just lost to Costa Rica 3-1 in the WC qualifying. Not a surprising result considering the fact that we never really won there. Good news for us is that our next 2 matches are at home, so we should still be able to punch our tickets for Brazil in next year's WC.

You guys see Mexico losing at home to Honduras 2-1? 1st loss at home in qualifies for Mexico in 77 matches. Ouch. The coach will definitely be out now. They're in real trouble now having to face us next and then Panama. They're in danger of not even being able to go to the WC next year which would be a shocker. I feel they'll be able to make it but they might have to play New Zealand in the playoffs which would be tough.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old September 10, 2013, 07:52 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,560

us mexico game on now, hopefully win this and get this qualifying done with... dont care much about mexico, whether they go in or not.

ajfar, khela konpbe, miya ki massachuchettes fassachuchettes e jaba.. cholo brazil e cholo... i am feeling lucky...... i am pretty certain ami jabo inshallah......

taka jomano shuru korbo kalke thika inshallah..........my fund name is amazonbooty taget june 2014
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old September 10, 2013, 08:14 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,560

and 1... beautiful.....

apparently this game on secondary market has the highest avg ticket price for soccer barrung 96 wc on us soil

avg 300 bucks.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old September 11, 2013, 10:11 AM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,233

We've officially qualified! Costa Rica has as well. Relieved to see we're through and we can afford to rest our starters for the next 2 dead rubbers. The next step is to now focus hard on the WC and do well. Don't want to see us getting ousted in group play.

Can't believe that Mexico is in 5th now. That means, if the results hold, they wouldn't even be able to play NZ in order to qualify. Can't imagine a WC without Mexico. I feel they'll eventually qualify though but doubt they'll do anything in the WC.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old October 20, 2013, 09:14 AM
ahnaf's Avatar
ahnaf ahnaf is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 31, 2010
Location: Dhaka,BD
Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib
Posts: 3,172

Do you guys follow evil kagawa on twiter? If not then do now.. Pure Comedy

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old October 22, 2013, 07:04 AM
ahnaf's Avatar
ahnaf ahnaf is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 31, 2010
Location: Dhaka,BD
Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib
Posts: 3,172

আগামী পরশু মালয়েশিয়ায় শুরু হচ্ছে ৭০ লাখ ডলারের সিআইএমবি ক্লাসিক। এই প্রতিযোগিতায় খেলবেন বিশ্বের শীর্ষ সব গলফার। এশিয়া থেকে অংশ নিচ্ছেন অর্ডার অব মেরিটের শীর্ষ দশ খেলোয়াড়। যাঁদের মধ্যে আছেন বাংলাদেশের সিদ্দুিকর রহমানও।
২৯ বছর বয়সী সিদ্দিকুর টানা চতুর্থবার অংশ নিচ্ছেন পিজিএ ট্যুর ও এশিয়ান ট্যুরের যৌথ আয়োজনের এই প্রতিযোগিতায়। ২০১০ সালে প্রথমবার খেলে যৌথভাবে ১১তম হয়েছিলেন, এবার চাইছেন আরও ভালো কিছু করতে। এশিয়ান অর্ডার অব মেরিটে নিজেকে ওপরে নিয়ে যাওয়া ও পিজিএ ট্যুরের কার্ড জোগাড় করতে মরিয়া সিদ্দিকুর।
সেটি বোঝা যাচ্ছে তাঁর কথায়, ‘এশিয়ান ট্যুর অর্ডার অব মেরিটের দৌড়টা এবার বেশ জমেছে। সিআইএমবি ক্লাসিকে অনেক টাকা, এখানে ভালো করলে কিংবা জিতে গেলে অর্ডার অব মেরিটে বিশাল এক লাফ দেওয়া যাবে। তা ছাড়া এই ইভেন্টটা এখন আরও ভালো হয়েছে। আমি এটা জিততে পারলে পিজিএ ট্যুরের কার্ড পাব।’
এবার সিআইএমবিতে খেলছেন ফিল মিকেলসন, বুবা ওয়াটসন, আর্নি এলস, কিগান ব্রাডলি, স্টুয়ার্ট কিঙ্ক ও লুকাস গ্লোভারের মতো মেজরজয়ীরা। এশিয়ান ট্যুর ওয়েবসাইট।
http://www.prothom-alo.com/sports/ar...A7%81%E0%A6%B0
__________________
আমার অপার সীমানাতে তোমার চিহ্ন তবু রবে বেঁচে ...
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old October 22, 2013, 07:10 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
আগামী পরশু মালয়েশিয়ায় শুরু হচ্ছে ৭০ লাখ ডলারের সিআইএমবি ক্লাসিক। এই প্রতিযোগিতায় খেলবেন বিশ্বের শীর্ষ সব গলফার। এশিয়া থেকে অংশ নিচ্ছেন অর্ডার অব মেরিটের শীর্ষ দশ খেলোয়াড়। যাঁদের মধ্যে আছেন বাংলাদেশের সিদ্দুিকর রহমানও।
২৯ বছর বয়সী সিদ্দিকুর টানা চতুর্থবার অংশ নিচ্ছেন পিজিএ ট্যুর ও এশিয়ান ট্যুরের যৌথ আয়োজনের এই প্রতিযোগিতায়। ২০১০ সালে প্রথমবার খেলে যৌথভাবে ১১তম হয়েছিলেন, এবার চাইছেন আরও ভালো কিছু করতে। এশিয়ান অর্ডার অব মেরিটে নিজেকে ওপরে নিয়ে যাওয়া ও পিজিএ ট্যুরের কার্ড জোগাড় করতে মরিয়া সিদ্দিকুর।
সেটি বোঝা যাচ্ছে তাঁর কথায়, ‘এশিয়ান ট্যুর অর্ডার অব মেরিটের দৌড়টা এবার বেশ জমেছে। সিআইএমবি ক্লাসিকে অনেক টাকা, এখানে ভালো করলে কিংবা জিতে গেলে অর্ডার অব মেরিটে বিশাল এক লাফ দেওয়া যাবে। তা ছাড়া এই ইভেন্টটা এখন আরও ভালো হয়েছে। আমি এটা জিততে পারলে পিজিএ ট্যুরের কার্ড পাব।’
এবার সিআইএমবিতে খেলছেন ফিল মিকেলসন, বুবা ওয়াটসন, আর্নি এলস, কিগান ব্রাডলি, স্টুয়ার্ট কিঙ্ক ও লুকাস গ্লোভারের মতো মেজরজয়ীরা। এশিয়ান ট্যুর ওয়েবসাইট।
http://www.prothom-alo.com/sports/ar...A7%81%E0%A6%B0

FAIL! This is a football thread not Golf
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old October 22, 2013, 08:50 AM
ahnaf's Avatar
ahnaf ahnaf is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 31, 2010
Location: Dhaka,BD
Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib
Posts: 3,172

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
FAIL! This is a football thread not Golf
oh.. sorry.. mistake
__________________
আমার অপার সীমানাতে তোমার চিহ্ন তবু রবে বেঁচে ...
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old November 17, 2013, 11:27 PM
Nocturnal's Avatar
Nocturnal Nocturnal is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Location: AB,Canada
Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid
Posts: 8,990

so far Countries qualified for Brazil WC 2014 :
prothom-alo

__________________
ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা যখন বাইর হইয়াই গেছে, একটু নাড়ান না
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old November 20, 2013, 07:53 PM
Nocturnal's Avatar
Nocturnal Nocturnal is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Location: AB,Canada
Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid
Posts: 8,990

prothom-alo:

__________________
ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা যখন বাইর হইয়াই গেছে, একটু নাড়ান না
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old December 6, 2013, 02:19 PM
Nocturnal's Avatar
Nocturnal Nocturnal is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Location: AB,Canada
Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid
Posts: 8,990

Grouping done for FIFA 2014

__________________
ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা যখন বাইর হইয়াই গেছে, একটু নাড়ান না
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old December 6, 2013, 02:43 PM
Beamer's Avatar
Beamer Beamer is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 15, 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.
Posts: 9,695

Looking at Group G makes me so angry. What do we have to do to get better seeding? Bribe someone? This is the height of injustice. Lets go USA...Luv ya red, white and blue !!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket