facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:12 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Government is trying to please Hefajat by arresting these three bloggers. They are shifting goal posts to gain political advantages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
The only winner here are the Jamaati bigots.
They have always been the beneficiary ... Since our political parties lack honesty.

They (BNP/AL) do politics with every issue and can't resist temptation to leave any opportunity, even if that's devoid of party's core principles or against greater interest of the country.

And Jamaat capitalizes on their mistakes, very promptly.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:13 AM
HereWeGo HereWeGo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 7, 2006
Posts: 2,339

So being an Atheist is now a crime in Bangladesh??

Brains of some of these monkeys still havent evolved to classify them as homosapiens I suppose....
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old April 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
Electrequiem's Avatar
Electrequiem Electrequiem is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 21, 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.
Posts: 4,205

When thoughts become a crime, and personal blog posts and tweets become a punishable offense, the issue ceases to be a "atheists vs. theists" conflict. The Bangladeshi government is hunting down atheists now, but who's to say they won't come for YOU and whatever you stand for next?
__________________
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love." - Bill Hicks
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old April 3, 2013, 04:17 PM
cricket_pagol's Avatar
cricket_pagol cricket_pagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: Indiana
Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Posts: 6,011

So, the bloggers are becoming zero from hero. It's a shame that govt took so little time to throw these bloggers under the bus, just when things got a bit uncomfortable for them.

The only thing AL cares about is winning the next election. The same applies for BNP. So where is the lesser of two evils?
__________________
Win Or Lose - We are ALWAYS with you BANGLADESH
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old April 3, 2013, 04:18 PM
cricket_pagol's Avatar
cricket_pagol cricket_pagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: Indiana
Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Posts: 6,011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
When thoughts become a crime, and personal blog posts and tweets become a punishable offense, the issue ceases to be a "atheists vs. theists" conflict. The Bangladeshi government is hunting down atheists now, but who's to say they won't come for YOU and whatever you stand for next?
Dark times ahead for Bangladesh.
__________________
Win Or Lose - We are ALWAYS with you BANGLADESH
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old April 3, 2013, 06:14 PM
cricket_pagol's Avatar
cricket_pagol cricket_pagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: Indiana
Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Posts: 6,011

The people at alal o dulal are doing a pretty good job at being even handed (I think):
http://alalodulal.org/2013/04/03/boomerang/
__________________
Win Or Lose - We are ALWAYS with you BANGLADESH
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old April 3, 2013, 07:50 PM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
When thoughts become a crime, and personal blog posts and tweets become a punishable offense, the issue ceases to be a "atheists vs. theists" conflict. The Bangladeshi government is hunting down atheists now, but who's to say they won't come for YOU and whatever you stand for next?
When people clap for opponents being blocked and punished, against the principles of democracy, they forget that, it will some day come back on them.

Many were being happy when editors were arrested, FB pages and finally FB was blocked, YouTube was blocked, Jamati accounts being closed... They didn't realize, they are helping the government in limiting freedom of expression.... Unfortunately it came back too early on them due to Awami political necessity, although they thought it won't happen until BNP comes in power and next election is definitely being woh by AL by Shahbag stunt, is still the calculation of many AL supporters.

But looks like part of that was a wrong calculation; proven. Although I still feel that these blogger's arrest is another eye wash by the govt, to consolidate their position with Muslims and then they will be released in due legal process...

But, the wrong practice of limiting freedom of expression has already been legalized and every one will suffer with this thing in future.... Every government will be one level more dictatorial due to this...in future... So, it's not good to support a wrong thing, even it's applicable for your opponents at this moment... It will come back to you some day, with equal effect...lesson if learnt, is good for us only..
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old April 3, 2013, 08:10 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
When thoughts become a crime, and personal blog posts and tweets become a punishable offense, the issue ceases to be a "atheists vs. theists" conflict. The Bangladeshi government is hunting down atheists now, but who's to say they won't come for YOU and whatever you stand for next?
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the socialists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the sloth of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old April 3, 2013, 08:13 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
The people at alal o dulal are doing a pretty good job at being even handed (I think):
http://alalodulal.org/2013/04/03/boomerang/
And this:

http://alalodulal.org/2013/04/02/sha...er-revolution/

Kind of partially echos what I had written elsewhere.

The naivete of Shahbagh youths were their own downfall. They got used by the government and played by the Jamaatist. In the end the bigots successfully hijacked a movement for justice and tarred Shahbagh as a den of inequity and beastly atheists. The problem is the that the vast majority of Bangladeshis are religiously intolerant in spite of all our protestations to the contrary. No matter how much we say we are better than India or Pakistan or our other neighbors, we really are all cut from the same cloth. Communalism and bigotry is just a rampant but just doesn't get as much press because we so much more homogeneous than the other neighboring countries. We just drive roughshod over them all by the brute force of our majority. Nothing really is surprising - the Jamaat/BNP alliance is a given - for the latter, the only way to have a say in national politics is to add the 3-4% Jamaati votes for electoral majority. And they are so much beholden to the former that they are now the junior party in the alliance - parroting the Jamaat propaganda and lies. I'm more surprised at the ineptitude (at best) of the AL - I had thought they would have seen this coming but I guess their leadership too is full of short-sighted politicians eager for short-term benefit. They had thought to manipulate the Shahbagh movement into political advantage but in the end gave the advantage to the opposition and now appear to be running scared. Instead of parading before the national press, the marauding murderers who rampaged the streets and killed innocents, attacked police, and destroyed billions of takas of public and private property, they bring to us three young online writers charged with thought crimes. Is the AL, like the BNP, also being manipulated to do Jamaat's bidding? Have we lost it all?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:46 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
And this:

http://alalodulal.org/2013/04/02/sha...er-revolution/

Kind of partially echos what I had written elsewhere.
I had board exams, which I was forced to end up cramming for anyways, ergo haven't been paying much attention to Shahbag asides from noticing the original thread has been closed for some time now. Also despite spending 11 days in Dhaka at the beginning of March, I end up finding myself more ignorant while in the country than when in the US...Talk about a language barrier!

At any rate, I do remember, Doc, at the beginning of the Shahbag thread you had voiced considerable (cautious?) optimism about the Shahbag movement. I don't remember specifics, but I do remember Zeeshan, Razab, and I think it was Rabiul bhais who's skepticism I identified with most.

I think it was always unwarranted to expect any net positive to have come out of this movement, as this was always bound to be co-opted by some political party or other. Politics has a way of polluting and then seizing control of everything...nothing is non-partisan. Even in the bastion of democracy (America), whether gays can marry has become a politicized issue. I understand and respect that this can be a religious issue, but in a officially secular country this shouldn't even be a politiczed issue. But it is.

So how could the AL have ever been expected to keep their paws off Shahbag? And BNP/Jamaat stay away from the issue of bloggers/razakars/blasphemy?
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:50 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Cautious. ^

What had out me off was the baying for death. Had they been clamoring for justice and not just death, the movement would have swelled and taken the country by storm. The same reason (as aptly described in the article) why the foreign press was so skittish about the movement and didn't get any of the positive coverage like Tehrir Square and other Arab Spring movements.

Their intent was good but not the execution nor the means to the end goal.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:51 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
When thoughts become a crime, and personal blog posts and tweets become a punishable offense, the issue ceases to be a "atheists vs. theists" conflict. The Bangladeshi government is hunting down atheists now, but who's to say they won't come for YOU and whatever you stand for next?
The irony is that it was most likely a majority of those atheists who demanded that hunting razakars is not enough, but that non-razakar Islamists must also be hunted. That is precisely why one shouldn't play with raw meat in a Tiger's den.

It is because we don't know where its going to end (or because we know exactly where it will end for that matter) that we shouldn't start it.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old April 3, 2013, 09:55 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Cautious. ^

What had out me off was the baying for death. Had they been clamoring for justice and not just death, the movement would have swelled and taken the country by storm. The same reason (as aptly described in the article) why the foreign press was so skittish about the movement and didn't get any of the positive coverage like Tehrir Square and other Arab Spring movements.
Doc, I do believe the call for death was from the very beginning of Shahbag. I heard, and believe although nothing is certain, that the whole thing was orchestrated by the government as their trump card to win the election. The first verdict was intentionally life to see which way the winds would blow and then the AL would infiltrate Shahbag and then take over a la the Trojan horse.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old April 3, 2013, 10:09 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Doc, I do believe the call for death was from the very beginning of Shahbag. I heard, and believe although nothing is certain, that the whole thing was orchestrated by the government as their trump card to win the election. The first verdict was intentionally life to see which way the winds would blow and then the AL would infiltrate Shahbag and then take over a la the Trojan horse.
Nice conspiracy theory but I don't think the AL has that much inept foresight. Foresight, yes. Inept, yes. Anyone with a few gray cells could have predicted the blowback - after all they (the Jamaat/Shibirs) have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old April 3, 2013, 10:23 PM
Electrequiem's Avatar
Electrequiem Electrequiem is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 21, 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
The irony is that it was most likely a majority of those atheists who demanded that hunting razakars is not enough, but that non-razakar Islamists must also be hunted. That is precisely why one shouldn't play with raw meat in a Tiger's den.
Source?
__________________
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love." - Bill Hicks
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old April 3, 2013, 10:28 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Source?
Asaad.

Interesting that he used the term "atheist" here. Even many devout Muslims have been calling for going after the razakars and jamaat.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:05 PM
cricket_pagol's Avatar
cricket_pagol cricket_pagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: Indiana
Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Posts: 6,011

Quote:
The irony is that it was most likely a majority of those atheists who demanded that hunting razakars is not enough, but that non-razakar Islamists must also be hunted.
Al furqaan bhai, I think this atheist bashing is reprehensible. Shahbag has nothing to do with atheism, and everything to do with politics. This is all about trying to win the next election. Unfortunately, Islamist radicals are beginning to get a stronger foothold in Bangladesh.
__________________
Win Or Lose - We are ALWAYS with you BANGLADESH
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:11 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Source?
I said most likely meaning that its my gut reaction. There are/were a lot left-leaning Muslims who joined the call to "hunt" all faith based political parties - and not just Jamaat - whether they were associated with war crimes or not. The obvious assumption here is that "most" atheists would similarly agree. Of course even if 51% of atheists would support that it would qualify as "most", but I'd guesstimate a much higher percentage.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:24 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
Al furqaan bhai, I think this atheist bashing is reprehensible. Shahbag has nothing to do with atheism, and everything to do with politics. This is all about trying to win the next election. Unfortunately, Islamist radicals are beginning to get a stronger foothold in Bangladesh.
Prior to visiting Dhaka I had no idea about what Shahbag really was. Not that I know any better now, but now I can at least attest that not all Shahbaggers are atheists. Many of my relatives, all of them Muslims, some of them devout, none of them atheists were there and were proud.

That being said, almost all atheists are Shahbaggers. Not all, but most. And by most I mean significantly more than a mere 51% bare majority.

I have no issues with atheists. I do have issues with atheists who exploit the right to free speech in order to offend others, however. I may not like your mother's cooking, but is it necessary to call her names? Lets assume, for argument's sake, that Muhammad is indeed a pedophile or an epileptic marauder with schizophrenic hallucinations. That is relevant in the case about the verdict for a 1971 war crime because???
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:34 PM
Banglatiger84 Banglatiger84 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 1, 2003
Posts: 2,702

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
I have no issues with atheists. I do have issues with atheists who exploit the right to free speech in order to offend others, however. I may not like your mother's cooking, but is it necessary to call her names? Lets assume, for argument's sake, that Muhammad is indeed a pedophile or an epileptic marauder with schizophrenic hallucinations. ?
Important point;

I am sure most Bangladeshis have no problem with athiests and their beliefs, but there is a minority who believe that Bangladesh, as a country, should have no problem with people abusing the Prophet, saws. And of course, if you object to him or Allah being abused, you are a bigot/narrow minded in their books

There is a very distinct line between being athiest and criticizing those who believe in a God and between posting abusive stuff about God and the Prophet
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:36 PM
Electrequiem's Avatar
Electrequiem Electrequiem is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 21, 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
I said most likely meaning that its my gut reaction. There are/were a lot left-leaning Muslims who joined the call to "hunt" all faith based political parties - and not just Jamaat - whether they were associated with war crimes or not. The obvious assumption here is that "most" atheists would similarly agree. Of course even if 51% of atheists would support that it would qualify as "most", but I'd guesstimate a much higher percentage.
Then this "gut reaction' serves no relevancy here, other than to imply "oh, these atheists had it coming" (which was MY gut reaction to what you wrote).

And what do you mean by "hunt"? Can you cite a source other than your gut where most atheists in Bangladesh were clamoring for the head/arrests of non-Razakar Islamists? A tweet/blog satirizing them doesn't count as hunting now, does it? We are operating on two different levels of equivalency here!

Quote:
Lets assume, for argument's sake, that Muhammad is indeed a pedophile or an epileptic marauder with schizophrenic hallucinations. That is relevant in the case about the verdict for a 1971 war crime because???
Who's saying it IS relevant? No one other than the fundies, right?
__________________
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love." - Bill Hicks
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:42 PM
Electrequiem's Avatar
Electrequiem Electrequiem is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 21, 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.
Posts: 4,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Important point;

I am sure most Bangladeshis have no problem with athiests and their beliefs, but there is a minority who believe that Bangladesh, as a country, should have no problem with people abusing the Prophet, saws. And of course, if you object to him or Allah being abused, you are a bigot/narrow minded in their books

There is a very distinct line between being athiest and criticizing those who believe in a God and between posting abusive stuff about God and the Prophet
This is going to derail the thread a fair bit, I feel ... but here's the issue:

The idea isn't that one can't object to insults/offensive statements against one's God/Prophet/religion. But that it be done in a meaningful way that doesn't infringe on others basic human rights. Don't like an atheist's blog? Create your own blog to respond! You don't have to seek arrest/death for the person just for having an opinion you find offensive.

In the same fashion, if an atheist or a hindu claims to feel offended when Imams deliver sermons where they clearly say atheists and Hindus are destined for hellfire, should the Imams be arrested/killed?
__________________
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love." - Bill Hicks
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old April 3, 2013, 11:56 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Then this "gut reaction' serves no relevancy here, other than to imply "oh, these atheists had it coming" (which was MY gut reaction to what you wrote).
Here's the thing, your gut reaction regardless of veracity, is still relevant to this thread. I'll admit I have absolutely zero evidence for my assertion, but thats exactly what an opinion is by definition, and I'm unaware of of forum rules prohibiting the posting of opinions.

Some have a gut reaction that Ashraful's 190 will be followed by many failures. There is no evidence to support that because its a future event. But its still a very reasonable gut reaction, no? So just because its a gut reaction does not mean it has no merit.

All I'm saying is that its reasonable to expect that majority of atheists oppose faith based politics. You are free to opine otherwise, just don't expect that others will be compelled to agree if you too are unable to give credible statistics backing your point.

Quote:
And what do you mean by "hunt"? Can you cite a source other than your gut where most atheists in Bangladesh were clamoring for the head/arrests of non-Razakar Islamists? A tweet/blog satirizing them doesn't count as hunting now, does it? We are operating on two different levels of equivalency here!
Inference, Elec. Assumption = the average atheist views Islamism more negatively than the average Muslim does.

Shahbag is not an "atheist" movement as alleged by Jamaati detractors

Shahbag is a Bangladeshi movement

Majority of Bangladeshis are Muslim

Ergo majority of Shahbaggers are Muslim

Shahbaggers oppose Islamist politics

Ergo some Muslims oppose Islamist politics

Assumption = atheists view of Islamism <<<< Muslim view of atheism

Conclusion = even more atheists oppose Islamist politics





Quote:
Who's saying it IS relevant? No one other than the fundies, right?
Allegedly the fundy atheist bloggers are...if the allegations are mostly true. For all we know, even if the atheists did spew that garbage, it could have been years before the ICT, in which case it would be irrelevant. Not so much if it happened as a part of Shahbag movement, regardless of what majority of Shahbaggers are, said, or believe in.

Just sayin.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old April 4, 2013, 12:05 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Hey - EQ and Alfie - haven't we been there done that with you two on this in that other thread? I see nothing new here either. The horse is not only dead but is the glue you two are sniffing. Shall we move on and back to the topic.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old April 4, 2013, 12:13 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,737

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Some have a gut reaction that Ashraful's 190 will be followed by many failures. There is no evidence to support that because its a future event. But its still a very reasonable gut reaction, no? So just because its a gut reaction does not mean it has no merit.
Not to be pedantic here but predictive analytics is a big portion of what I do to earn my living and you could not be furthest from the truth.

These are not mutually exclusive events and each event is a function of set of parameters called features. One can model these features over a period of data points (past events) and can create predictive entities with various degrees of accuracy. And no, this is not like rolling the dice where each roll is independent of the previous role.

Bringing it back on topic - I bet we could have accurately predicted the current scenario based on past events. The sad thing is, we didn't need prescience, nor bayesian models, not logistic regression, to have predicted that what has transpired would have transpired with a high degree of probability. The only folks caught with their pants down appear to the leaguers - unless there is credence to your assertion that this might all be a calculated move.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket