facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 10, 2013, 01:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

None of our players are extra ordinary .. Anyways you can never count on Tamim on a pressure situation where winning is a must for us. He always gets so nervous that you can tell from his body language that he is going to get out the next ball.
Old May 10, 2013, 01:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur and ABD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
The harsh truth. He has no middle gear, its either just attack or defend without rotating the strike.

In one over he just blocks every ball and the next over he charges like a maniac. Eyesore And his RBW is even worse
For like 5-6 overs max until his fitness levels kick in. He needs to cut down on dawats and get exercising. Too much gharterami to do so knowing his arse is safe even after low scores.
Old May 10, 2013, 02:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tendo, Shakib, Gilchrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
not only cricket,basically sports isn't in our blood. we aren't good in one single sport. we even suck at our national game
Cricket is one sport that does not really require as much athletism as other sports. Its a technical sport.

To be in good in cricket, you need proper coaching, match practice. Our domestic matches dont prepare our players for themselves. I dont think I will live to see the day when some green pitches will be used in domestics to give experience to pace bowlers and top order batsman to pacer friendly conditions.
Old May 10, 2013, 02:22 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Old May 10, 2013, 02:56 AM
Test Cricketer

He isnt an ordinary batsman.......he is just a player who is physically getting bigger.
Old May 10, 2013, 03:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-Sagar
Shane: Koshto peyo na baba, khali ekta series harso. Jibone onek series khelte parba

Tamim: No ostad, or jonno na. Zimbabwe ta aisha ektao Pizza-hut, KFC, Dominoes, er dokan pai nai.
Old May 10, 2013, 03:23 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Bhai, apnar eto sahos je Tamim ke ordinary bollen? Bat diye marbe kintu...
Old May 10, 2013, 09:31 AM
Cricket Legend

^ etha kotha koiyen na bhai. Ami dosh apnare diye dimu. BCe ekta 15 bochorer pola as nadeem namer(I am guessing you were born in 1998 seeing you nick), uni amare ushkaise
Old May 11, 2013, 08:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Ironic that he gets bowled by the bowler he called ordinary
Old May 11, 2013, 08:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Oh my words!
Old May 11, 2013, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
The harsh truth. He has no middle gear, its either just attack or defend without rotating the strike.

In one over he just blocks every ball and the next over he charges like a maniac. Eyesore And his RBW is even worse
Mr. Ram, do you know what is cricket??!! Do you even have the capability to analyse cricket? HOw long you've been following cricket? YOu are insulting our one of the best player.
Old May 11, 2013, 08:58 AM
Banned

Vitori is ordinary- the biggest mistake Tummym made by opening his mouth lol.
Old May 11, 2013, 09:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidrohi#1
Mr. Ram, do you know what is cricket??!! Do you even have the capability to analyse cricket? HOw long you've been following cricket? YOu are insulting our one of the best player.
I have been following cricket for a long time, and I have been watching cricket for a long time and I follow every match of BD.

If tamim kept his mouth shut, we would not insult him even if he failed few times. But for a batsman who has failed to play to half his potential, he needs to talk less.

After calling Vitori ordinary, he should have showed the world that vitori is nothing special, but everytime, tamim(and co.) just make him look world class
Old May 11, 2013, 10:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Tamim just leave cricket now... why the hell do u get so nervous in a pressure situation.. faaltu...
Old May 11, 2013, 10:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Tamim just leave cricket now... why the hell do u get so nervous in a pressure situation.. faaltu...
He gets nervous and creates his own pressure and gets out.
Old May 11, 2013, 10:21 AM
Cricket Legend

It will be justice if Tamim will be dropped the next match. He deserves it rightfully.

But its for his own good. The insult of being dropped will force him to perform.
Old May 11, 2013, 10:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur and ABD

Has worsened day by day..we seriously need a batting coach who can fix him and the rest of the headless chickens.
Old May 11, 2013, 10:29 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

to be slightly fair to Tamim that delivery was a ripaa, but the bottom line is he is in poor form , I wouldn't mind if he gets dropped but I think Zia is a much bigger weak link, so he will get another opportunity to please Vitori tomorrow.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old May 11, 2013, 10:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij
He gets nervous and creates his own pressure and gets out.
Yeah he is becoming another Ashraful

You can just tell from his body language that he doesn't know what his approach would be to each ball.. he is always double minded whether to attack or to occupy the crease.. n the only way he can occupy the crease is by playing dot balls... n there we have another player in Shakib who thinks he can hit each ball to boundary.. We simply don't have a balaced batting line up.. n we probably have the worst bowling attack in the world. So how do you win with all these pathetic bunch of players...
Old May 11, 2013, 10:30 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash,Tamim,Mastan

tamim will be in team even if he scores below 10 in every match for next 1 year. he is so called automatic choice in all 3 formats for us

chacha bhatija jekhane, tension nai sekhane
Old May 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktkeeper
tamim will be in team even if he scores below 10 in every match for next 1 year. he is so called automatic choice in all 3 formats for us

chacha bhatija jekhane, tension nai sekhane
I never felt TI gts into the team as he is the bhatija, it's more because we don't have better options, since his debut Tamim has been our one and only regular opener, many other openers have come & failed, currently he is in poor form but there is no better option, although in T20 I would pick Ash over Tamim.

Old May 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

i think it is not far away when we will see him sitting in the bench even with thousand calls from kaku
Old May 11, 2013, 11:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Another sheer talent wasting away slowly. I had very high hopes for tamim. I really thought we have produced The first so called "world class' batsman from bangladesh. The way his approach even in seaming conditions of England, 300 plus chases that use to put us into the hunt while he was at the crease, the dominance he had over the bowlers, everything had a class written all over it. Ashraful 2.0 is in the making now.
Old May 11, 2013, 11:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I never felt TI gts into the team as he is the bhatija, it's more because we don't have better options, since his debut Tamim has been our one and only regular opener, many other openers have come & failed, currently he is in poor form but there is no better option, although in T20 I would pick Ash over Tamim.

Yeah my thoughts too. I never felt Tamim is there because Akram is favoring him. But when people say that drop Tamim I really don't know who do they want to bring in to match Tamim's skills. We simply have no other openner on whom you can rely. I am utterly disappointed with Tamim and want him to be dropped for few matches so that he can rectify his mistakes and comes back strong. But when I think the bigger picture all I can see is 2 walking wickets openers in the absence of Tamim. With Tamim you can still expect him to face the best of the bowlers and fight back and once in a while produce some excellent innings but with other you simply can't think that they will survive for 10 overs. If they do then simply they will ride on their luck.

We are just stuck in this vicious circle and don't know what's the way out. We can only hope someone will come up through the pipeline someday who will have Nasir's temperament, Shakib's courage, Tamim's skill and Mushy's calmness and solve our problem of the opener.
Old May 11, 2013, 11:08 AM

I think Tamim got Aftab fever, I think he has become as lazy as Aftab of old days. Form and consistency never come without real practice. He was out of the team last 2 series and in this time he seems to completely lost his game. Every time he comes back form a break he looks lost, that means not enough practice/preparation before getting in the team. Even Zimbo players are way ahead of BD boys on this regard.