facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old September 24, 2016, 05:09 AM
Anik SH's Avatar
Anik SH Anik SH is online now
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 31, 2016
Location: Live in Dhaka (From Sylhet)
Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.
Posts: 153

Most hyped players. Biggest Hyper.

1/Abul Raju. Kohli Sox

2/Litton Kumar Das. Gowza

3/Anamul Haq Bijoy. Al furqan

4/Junaid Siddique. Sohel

5/Ashraful. Lots of folks
__________________
Hey you see me pictures crazy

Hey you are me not so pretty
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old September 24, 2016, 08:45 AM
BD_TigerZ's Avatar
BD_TigerZ BD_TigerZ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 26, 2012
Posts: 5,773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
Most hyped players. Biggest Hyper.

1/Abul Raju. Kohli Sox

2/Litton Kumar Das. Gowza

3/Anamul Haq Bijoy. Al furqan

4/Junaid Siddique. Sohel

5/Ashraful. Lots of folks
Litton ftw
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old September 24, 2016, 01:58 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 28,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
Most hyped players. Biggest Hyper.

1/Abul Raju. Kohli Sox

2/Litton Kumar Das. Gowza

3/Anamul Haq Bijoy. Al furqan

4/Junaid Siddique. Sohel

5/Ashraful. Lots of folks
Lol you really had to note the members huh?

Most will not take me seriously, and I will get slammed for saying this: Mashrafe.

He is consistent, but in terms of bowling nowhere near the caliber of top bowlers. He lacks the venom and pace. The name Narail Express is an injustice.

Captaincy wise he can be outstanding. But look what Shakib did to the rankings?

In the immortal words of Sohel NR: "You are an underachiever. I am an underachiever." Guess, Mash is a massive underachiever.
__________________
"Boom!" -Shamim Chowdhury
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old September 24, 2016, 03:39 PM
roman's Avatar
roman roman is offline
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner
 
Join Date: July 18, 2004
Location: New York
Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash
Posts: 11,893

Hope Mosaddek doesn't get included in this list
__________________
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.....Thomas Dewey
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old September 24, 2016, 05:23 PM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 2,896

Disagree with Gopal. Mash was our first genuine world class pace bowler. He had express pace, he always threatened to take wickets and at the top of the innings he was very difficult to score off. In the earlier part of his career, before his knees got banged up, I can't recall too many instances where top order batsmen were comfortable against him. If he didn't have to pair up with the Fahim Muntasir's and Tapash Baisya's of the world, who would leak runs and release all the pressure at the other end, he'd probably have 50 more ODI wickets to his name. It's a miracle that he can still bowl after undergoing 7 knee surgeries. I'm not sure anyone else has been able to continue their international career as bowler after 3 or 4. Today he's a lot slower and doesn't get nearly as many wickets anymore but he still hasn't lost his knack for picking up crucial ones when needed.

Not much to add about his captaincy, except that he's probably the first and only world class leader we've produced in any sport.
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old September 24, 2016, 05:31 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 28,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Disagree with Gopal. Mash was our first genuine world class pace bowler. He had express pace, he always threatened to take wickets and at the top of the innings he was very difficult to score off. In the earlier part of his career, before his knees got banged up, I can't recall too many instances where top order batsmen were comfortable against him. If he didn't have to pair up with the Fahim Muntasir's and Tapash Baisya's of the world, who would leak runs and release all the pressure at the other end, he'd probably have 50 more ODI wickets to his name. It's a miracle that he can still bowl after undergoing 7 knee surgeries. I'm not sure anyone else has been able to continue their international career as bowler after 3 or 4. Today he's a lot slower and doesn't get nearly as many wickets anymore but he still hasn't lost his knack for picking up crucial ones when needed.

Not much to add about his captaincy, except that he's probably the first and only world class leader we've produced in any sport.
Fair enough. Don't forget the "The Rajib is" though. That fool single-handedly would lose us series....lol.
__________________
"Boom!" -Shamim Chowdhury
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old September 25, 2016, 08:22 AM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is online now
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: AWACS
Posts: 106

Taskin Ahmed - overhyped!

Give me AlAmin any day!
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old September 25, 2016, 09:41 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 14,792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Taskin Ahmed - overhyped!

Give me AlAmin any day!
bro 1st match back from suspension, bowling with a remodeled action, give him some space
__________________
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old September 25, 2016, 11:46 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 2,896

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
bro 1st match back from suspension, bowling with a remodeled action, give him some space
Just had to give Taskin 2 more overs to win the match!
__________________
Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old September 25, 2016, 11:48 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 45,767

I'm feeling hungry now. Shingara or puri would be nice to eat
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old September 25, 2016, 11:49 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 14,792

tashkin is having his shingara tonight
__________________
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old September 25, 2016, 11:53 AM
Tausif's Avatar
Tausif Tausif is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 9, 2015
Location: Gotham City
Favorite Player: Sabbir, Soumya, Taskin
Posts: 1,858



Going out with family to eat. Would really love to have some shingara for lunch
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old September 25, 2016, 11:54 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo
Posts: 6,572

To hype or not to hype?...
That is the question.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old September 25, 2016, 02:49 PM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is online now
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: AWACS
Posts: 106

I don't care if he has taken 4 wickets - he needs to go. His brainfart caused a flood of runs!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old September 25, 2016, 03:36 PM
hoodlum's Avatar
hoodlum hoodlum is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 26, 2007
Location: Unknown
Favorite Player: AdamGilchrist,TaskinAhmed
Posts: 3,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
I don't care if he has taken 4 wickets - he needs to go. His brainfart caused a flood of runs!
Taskin is having u for dinner tonight
__________________
One of the best catch ever by a Bangladeshi fielder --Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old September 26, 2016, 07:34 AM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 28,298

Acha...ei shingarai ki shei mohan sangakkara?

welcome to our forum boss!
__________________
"Boom!" -Shamim Chowdhury
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket