facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 25, 2002, 09:21 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Talha/Monju/Tapash

Can't bowl, can't bat, can't run between wickets!! *ut******** !!

Old October 25, 2002, 09:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Default kapali

was a delight. he was one run shy of his highest score and who knows why he tried to run that 3rd run to get out. maybe he was in one day mode.

can this board give this guy a break and stop trying to drop him before every game?
Old October 25, 2002, 11:13 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা
Default Kapali

We tried to drop him before the first test because he wasn't any good as a bowler but then Rafique hasn't proved himself and KAPALI can score them runs so guess what - Kapali is the fav right now.
Old October 25, 2002, 12:34 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Kapali did the right thing

Kapali was trying to rotate the strike so Talha didn't have to face a ball. It's that piece of **** Talha who couldn't run.

Kapali, on the other hand, should've tried to do this a little earlier.
Old October 25, 2002, 12:56 PM
Street Cricketer

Default handle

From all of your posts today, I have a strong feeling that you are pissed. The reason maybe you had high hopes at lunch but it was pulverized (<--cricinfo word). I don't blame you. My post is not meant to console you but to piss you even further. Did you know that Al-Shahariar's out was a miscalled? Apparently, the ball was caught off his body not bat.

If you want, contact me, I will help you to cut off all SA umpire's index finger.

Serenity Now, 100, 99, 98, 97......

P.S. Does anyone subscribe to wisden. I would like to read the comment if anyone gets access to it. Thanks

[Edited on 25-10-2002 by Dimorph]
Old October 25, 2002, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Default umpiring

I'm not pissed, there's progress on this tour on several fronts. a couple of new players have also shown they can play on occasion.

as for bad calls, aren't they supposed to go to the third umpire/replay for close calls, lbws and such? what is the rule in tests vs ODI for that?

on spinners, moni is the only consistent spinner in bangladesh, but he is not a world beater. if you want a spinner, get him. short of that, keep kapali because he doesn't just get some runs here or there, but has better technique than some of the higher order batsmen.

Old October 25, 2002, 03:39 PM
Street Cricketer

Default what is going on here!

Old October 25, 2002, 03:51 PM
Street Cricketer

hey, thats look like a old pic!

BY THE WAY, CAN YOU TELL ME, IS IT SAME FOR ALL THE TEST COUNTRIES? I MEAN ALL COUNTRIES FACE MISS-CALLED LIKE SHAHRIAD DID IN THE SECOND TEST, HUH? TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I AM PISSED?
Old October 25, 2002, 03:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Everytime I look at a pic of Ashraful, it amazes me how little this guy is. I mean, our entire team is tiny but even next to them, Ash looks like a midget.
Old October 25, 2002, 04:27 PM
Street Cricketer

Just for information, there are two neutral umpires at all test matches. So you can cut off all the SA umpires' fingers, it ain't gonna help you much. What you need to do is cut off Australian umpires' fingers. For that, I'll help.

You can only refer line decisions to third umpire (run outs and stumpings) and catches - but only to see if the ball carried, not to see if there was contact with the bat.

And yes, all test countries get bad calls. Don't get me started. I'm sympathetic, but hey, deal with it.