facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 10, 2015, 08:31 AM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252
Default World Cup Winner decided before?

Point of view 1: Some people believe that India will win the World Cup as The Chairman Siri has decided India shall be announced the Winner. According to my opinion, Bangladesh will lose against New Zealand so India can beat us and Progress to semi- final. Point of View 2: Everything so far has been very legit without any sort of pre-planned results. Hence the best team best team will win the World Cup. So guys what's your point of view?

  #2  
Old March 10, 2015, 08:33 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,314

Yup. England lost purposely to help out a friend in the QFs. They didn't even take any money for it. A friend in NEED, is a friend indeed.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
  #3  
Old March 10, 2015, 08:36 AM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Yup. England lost purposely to help out a friend in the QFs. They didn't even take any money for it. A friend in NEED, is a friend indeed.
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
  #4  
Old March 10, 2015, 08:37 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record?


They helped us to be in the Semis. Do I have to spell out everything?
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
  #5  
Old March 10, 2015, 08:41 AM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye


They helped us to be in the Semis. Do I have to spell out everything?
The unfair and unjust people who run ICC will one day be accounted for. why not make a fair World Cup? Why the greed and vested self interest? I have a feeling Pakistan might knock out Australia, just my thoughts
  #6  
Old March 10, 2015, 09:07 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 11,813

Wow you have been hanging out in pakpassion havent you!!!
__________________
vacant slot
  #7  
Old March 10, 2015, 09:10 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 11,813

Point of view 3: the earth is actually square also due to a conspiracy by BCCI and Israel
__________________
vacant slot
  #8  
Old March 10, 2015, 09:25 AM
BlueBee BlueBee is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 7, 2015
Favorite Player: Kohli and Clarke
Posts: 21

WTF?! LMAO! What a joke, you're making fool of yourself
  #9  
Old March 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
Mas_UK25 Mas_UK25 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 15, 2015
Location: London, England, UK
Favorite Player: ATM - No One.
Posts: 5,183

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBee
WTF?! LMAO! What a joke, you're making fool of yourself
The only one who is making a fool out of himself is you, buddy. You sad bad thing about BD being mediocre, and other stuffs, in the Bangladesh vs England match thread, when BD posted 275.

WHO WON in the end?


Humble pie?
  #10  
Old March 10, 2015, 11:34 AM
Razi's Avatar
Razi Razi is offline
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner
 
Join Date: March 8, 2008
Location: BanglaCricket.com
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 5,206

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
So you're trying to say we would have lost if it was played somewhere else? FYI, not a single wicket was taken by our spinners which shows the pitch was more favorable to England than us.

And, what do you mean by England don't have a good record at Adelaide? You want ICC to schedule matches in Australia only where England has good records? What a brilliant logic, only possible for blind Aftretard fans to come up with such ideas!

BTW, if you didn't know England is also part of the big 3 who currently run ICC and rule the cricket world, so if anything ICC would have tried their best to make them qualify going by your logic!
__________________
''I go out to field as if I'm entering the boxing ring and there's no place for the guy who comes second best there.''
Shakib Al Hasan, World's No.1 All-Rounder
  #11  
Old March 10, 2015, 12:01 PM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 7,019

Point of view 4: you are smoking some very good stuffs. give us some
__________________
Bangladesh
  #12  
Old March 10, 2015, 12:34 PM
ammark's Avatar
ammark ammark is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 17, 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,471

Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. In this thread we have the Shamim Mia variety. As always, Don't feed the trolls.

- as mod
  #13  
Old March 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Max100's Avatar
Max100 Max100 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 12, 2012
Location: Queens,NYC
Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL
Posts: 2,076

point of view 5: i think you are a genious of conspiracy theory.
__________________
MY top XI ODI player: 1. Quinton 2.Warner 3. ken williamson 4.Kohli 5.joe root 6.De Villiers 7.Shakib 8.jadeja 9.mustafiz 10.starc 11. Boult
  #14  
Old March 10, 2015, 12:49 PM
Shobhon Shobhon is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 11, 2007
Posts: 297

Wow!! You guys are brilliant
  #15  
Old March 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 13,706

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. In this thread we have the Shamim Mia variety. As always, Don't feed the trolls.

- as mod
@ammar, Shamim mia rocks!

Started from 2007 wc...still continuing!!!
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
  #16  
Old March 10, 2015, 01:08 PM
Habib's Avatar
Habib Habib is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: August 30, 2007
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: A few
Posts: 9,938

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. In this thread we have the Shamim Mia variety. As always, Don't feed the trolls.

- as mod
Time to close the thread perhaps? Why give the chance to feed?

On a second thought- keep it open. He who opens such threads deserves all the ridicules.
__________________
Don't be a blind fan, be rational
  #17  
Old March 10, 2015, 01:09 PM
senman's Avatar
senman senman is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Chennai
Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni
Posts: 711
Default BCCI conspiracy # 10835

point of view 6: BCCI is in fact the MATRIX and MohammedShamim is the only one who took the red pill.

  #18  
Old March 10, 2015, 01:45 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 3,349

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
this surely is one of the funniest thread in a long time around. Did the weather god also predict the rain between aus and bd aswell months ago? Any other interesting news? Before the WC, india was getting quite a beating from england so theoretically speaking they are better than us so should have won.
  #19  
Old March 10, 2015, 01:50 PM
Habib's Avatar
Habib Habib is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: August 30, 2007
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: A few
Posts: 9,938

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
this surely is one of the funniest thread in a long time around. Did the weather god also predict the rain between aus and bd aswell months ago? Any other interesting news? Before the WC, india was getting quite a beating from england so theoretically speaking they are better than us so should have won.
And this is where comes.....
Point of view 6: India can manipulate rain.
__________________
Don't be a blind fan, be rational
  #20  
Old March 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
So you're trying to say we would have lost if it was played somewhere else? FYI, not a single wicket was taken by our spinners which shows the pitch was more favorable to England than us.

And, what do you mean by England don't have a good record at Adelaide? You want ICC to schedule matches in Australia only where England has good records? What a brilliant logic, only possible for blind Aftretard fans to come up with such ideas!

BTW, if you didn't know England is also part of the big 3 who currently run ICC and rule the cricket world, so if anything ICC would have tried their best to make them qualify going by your logic!
I am not talking about Just England. My point is how is it that India are always playing on wickets that favour them? Did India not get bashed before the World Cup in Australia? Suddenly they have become a world force. We have seen in the first 1-2 weeks that chasing in Australia is tough.. But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss? I am not saying it's blatant cheating, I am just giving one amongst many point of views people have.
  #21  
Old March 10, 2015, 02:05 PM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252

I will be the happiest if we can beat India, that would mean my point of view is actually worthless lol. Waiting for the victory.
  #22  
Old March 10, 2015, 02:14 PM
_Milon_'s Avatar
_Milon_ _Milon_ is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 10, 2015
Location: Heaven, India
Favorite Player: Sachin, Ganguly, Kohli
Posts: 242

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
I am not talking about Just England. My point is how is it that India are always playing on wickets that favour them? Did India not get bashed before the World Cup in Australia? Suddenly they have become a world force. We have seen in the first 1-2 weeks that chasing in Australia is tough.. But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss? I am not saying it's blatant cheating, I am just giving one amongst many point of views people have.
So, India fixed the toss too ??
India bowled and fielded well against SA. That is the reason they won that match. Now please don't say that run outs of ABD and Miller were also fixed by BCCI.
__________________
Tat Tvam Asi
  #23  
Old March 10, 2015, 02:20 PM
Razi's Avatar
Razi Razi is offline
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner
 
Join Date: March 8, 2008
Location: BanglaCricket.com
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 5,206

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss?


Point of View 7: ICC makes specially minted coins for India so that they win toss in every crucial game!
__________________
''I go out to field as if I'm entering the boxing ring and there's no place for the guy who comes second best there.''
Shakib Al Hasan, World's No.1 All-Rounder
  #24  
Old March 10, 2015, 05:20 PM
CricketPagolChele CricketPagolChele is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 24, 2006
Location: Texas,USA
Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur
Posts: 696

Bhai apni raitey ghuman kemne? Final er score card koiben ekto? Ke century Marlo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
Point of view 1: Some people believe that India will win the World Cup as The Chairman Siri has decided India shall be announced the Winner. According to my opinion, Bangladesh will lose against New Zealand so India can beat us and Progress to semi- final. Point of View 2: Everything so far has been very legit without any sort of pre-planned results. Hence the best team best team will win the World Cup. So guys what's your point of view?
  #25  
Old March 10, 2015, 05:55 PM
tanvir_nus's Avatar
tanvir_nus tanvir_nus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 17, 2005
Location: the heart of the tiger
Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing
Posts: 2,779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Wow you have been hanging out in pakpassion havent you!!!
Lol ^^

Pakpassion: The place where trolls rule the Earth. Passionately.
__________________
Taskin Ahmed Tazim : 143 KPH - 18 years - Against Aussies - 1st April, 2014
148 KPH - 20 years - Against Pak At Dhaka - 2nd March 2016
150 KPH - Coming Soon.. Will be the first Bangladeshi
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket