facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 14, 2015, 09:46 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Reduce hype and win match against India

The first thing BD should do as a team, country and fan-base is to reduce the hype around this match... I know it is tough ...but even during last WC opening match--there was too much of hype and pressure on BD players and we all know what happened after that.... Currently BD team started performing well only when everyone given up on them--- and there was hardly pressure on --- you guys need to realize that--- all these chest beating and "we will do this and that" does no good. Historically all the matches that BD won against India---that was the key to the success

Old March 14, 2015, 10:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

IN a way, you are right. I too have been thinking the same thing. But in a way I am already proud of this team. I too want a win, and winning against India will make me and the fans the happiest human beings on earth, but I am really happy that this team took us to the Quarter Finals in a foreign condition, whereas India has been playing tri-series and a test series right before the world cup along with England, SA and others, we have not been so lucky yet here we are.
Old March 14, 2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliIndia
The first thing BD should do as a team, country and fan-base is to reduce the hype around this match... I know it is tough ...but even during last WC opening match--there was too much of hype and pressure on BD players and we all know what happened after that.... Currently BD team started performing well only when everyone given up on them--- and there was hardly pressure on --- you guys need to realize that--- all these chest beating and "we will do this and that" does no good. Historically all the matches that BD won against India---that was the key to the success
Absolutely valid and rational logic. Unfortunately, logic only goes so far with us subcontinentals /
Old March 14, 2015, 10:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Very good thread.

Ok. Let us win then.
Old March 14, 2015, 12:04 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
all these chest beating and "we will do this and that" does no good.
Actually no everyone's doing that. We know our place very well. And those that are doing it aren't doing it delusionally, doing it in a facetious way. And some who are beating their chest, just like to believe in little things. Nothing wrong with that. It's not hurting anyone.

It always amuses me how much it bothers Indians/Pakistanis when Bangladeshi people believe and support the team. What exactly are the fans suppose to do? Look at the odds and go to bed? That's not being a fan, that's being a gambler. I'm not saying this to you, but all the other Indians/Pakistanis who do worry or get riled up over how Bangladeshi fans behave. Don't. Just stay in your lane and mind your business.
Old March 14, 2015, 12:12 PM
Banned

I am BANGLADESH'S pagla fan. So pagla that staff of the site are having trouble controlling me...ha ha ha

Anyway there is no hype that India is a very good team in this world cup. Personally I think and believe, I am a fan so I can be emotional but not the Natinal team members. I hope they don't lose their head. In Sha Allah we will win.
Old March 14, 2015, 12:14 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz, Sabbir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Actually no everyone's doing that. We know our place very well. And those that are doing it aren't doing it delusionally, doing it in a facetious way. And some who are doing beating their chest, just like to believe in little things. Nothing wrong with that. It's not hurting anyone.

It always amuses me how much it bothers Indians/Pakistanis when Bangladeshi people believe and support the team. What exactly are the fans suppose to do? Look at the odds and go to bed? That's not being a fan, that's being a gambler. I'm not saying this to you, but all the other Indians/Pakistanis who worry or get riled up over how Bangladeshi fans behave. Don't. Just stay in your lane and mind your business.
Yes, thank you! Some Indian/Pakistani fans are laughing at us for believing that Bangladesh might have a chance. I mean what else are we supposed to do? Give up and wait for the match to be over? That's not how support works. Many of the fans are aware of how well India is playing and are much stronger than us but that does not mean we will stop supporting Bangladesh and stop hoping for a win.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the match. Let's see what happens
Old March 14, 2015, 12:15 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Gandalf, honestly dude, you need to go away and find a life. Get a job, and a girl. What you get out of having this account, mocking Bangladeshi fans by pretending to be one when you so obviously aren't a Bangladeshi? Lame. Stop wasting your life. It's very short.
Old March 14, 2015, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Gandalf, honestly dude, you need to go away and find a life. Get a job, and a girl. What you get out of having this account, mocking Bangladeshi fans by pretending to be one when you so obviously aren't a Bangladeshi? Lame. Stop wasting your life. It's very short.

ha ha ha......this is a free forum...what you believe is your matter...I am a pagla Bangladesh cricket fan...and I will always cheer my team...
Old March 14, 2015, 12:24 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sachin, Ganguly, Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf
ha ha ha......this is a free forum...what you believe is your matter...I am a pagla Bangladesh cricket fan...and I will always cheer my team...
Old March 14, 2015, 12:30 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

lulz, you just proved my point kid. You must really hate being who you're then and I'll take a wild guess and say an Indian?
Old March 14, 2015, 02:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Actually no everyone's doing that. We know our place very well. And those that are doing it aren't doing it delusionally, doing it in a facetious way. And some who are beating their chest, just like to believe in little things. Nothing wrong with that. It's not hurting anyone.

It always amuses me how much it bothers Indians/Pakistanis when Bangladeshi people believe and support the team. What exactly are the fans suppose to do? Look at the odds and go to bed? That's not being a fan, that's being a gambler. I'm not saying this to you, but all the other Indians/Pakistanis who do worry or get riled up over how Bangladeshi fans behave. Don't. Just stay in your lane and mind your business.
Nicely done!
Old March 14, 2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

I couldn't say anything better than this. I will continue to support BD and wish for win in every single match as long as I breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight
Yes, thank you! Some Indian/Pakistani fans are laughing at us for believing that Bangladesh might have a chance. I mean what else are we supposed to do? Give up and wait for the match to be over? That's not how support works. Many of the fans are aware of how well India is playing and are much stronger than us but that does not mean we will stop supporting Bangladesh and stop hoping for a win.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the match. Let's see what happens
Old March 14, 2015, 06:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

I am not much hyped about this match to be honest.
I would have rather enjoyed a fight with SAfrica. A battle between ABD and Rubel, Steyn and MUllah.
Old March 14, 2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:

I am becoming a fan of you!
Old March 14, 2015, 07:43 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
I am not much hyped about this match to be honest.
I would have rather enjoyed a fight with SAfrica. A battle between ABD and Rubel, Steyn and MUllah.
Come 19th, and you'll be jumping on your sofa/bed when we would be exerting ourselves over eeindiu.
Old March 14, 2015, 08:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
Come 19th, and you'll be jumping on your sofa/bed when we would be exerting ourselves over eeindiu.
Reality check? Even if we beat them, are not we supposed to be winning more often against top sides.
Old March 15, 2015, 12:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Before the WC started I was thinking that reaching the QF would be a noteworthy accomplishment. However BD team has a few more performers besides Shakib: Mushy, Soumya, M-Ullah are reliable. I believe if our pacers bowl with control and we do not drop catches, we should be able to the Indian a run for the money. It is India who will be under the pressure. There is no hype and our expextations are reasonable. All I want it BD not raise the white flag when chasing a big total

Last edited by Haradhon; March 15, 2015 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old March 15, 2015, 12:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Sidhu is so irritating...
Old March 15, 2015, 12:12 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Reality check? Even if we beat them, are not we supposed to be winning more often against top sides.
It's not about jumping due to beating india. But the joy of beating any team in knockout and progressing beyond. Ask the aussies who defeated south africa twice en route to WC triumph in 99'.
Old March 15, 2015, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
Sidhu is so irritating...
...for some!

I am a fan of Gavaskar though!!
Old March 15, 2015, 02:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

writing a comment for no reason...
Old March 15, 2015, 02:13 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim519
writing a comment for no reason...
that is the Gandalf syndrome
Old March 15, 2015, 02:24 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

I have to reduce the hype against India somehow. These Indian guys don't deserve this much hype. It should be treated as a warm up match.
Old March 15, 2015, 02:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Dada amra sobai nijer desh ke niye jodi ei muhurte ektu adtu ucchas, anondo, gorbo na kori tobe kobe korbo. Obossoi amader chelera valo khelse er jonnoi amra biswash kori jekuno team ke amra harate parbo, ete dusher kisu dekhina. Amara india ke chuto korsina, jevabe indiar kisu media je kauke chuto kore felse khelar agei vabta emon je worlcup ba cricket ta tader hatei diye dewa hoyese. Khela jodi emon hoto tahole duniyate keui ar khela dekhto na. Nirdisto dine je team valo khelbe sei team i jitbe. Tai bole nijer desh ke niye sopne dekhte mana ki? Kintu kauke heo kora ba mukhe khato kora holo chuto manosiktar kaj. Keu jodi kauke khele haray seta tar obossoi prappo, mukhe kharap kotha bole noy. Apnader shidu tho sobaike nijer moto ekta idhur vabe sobai or jater ba or moto nordomar kit noy. Tai bole apnader chanell gula kivabe take ei doroner shukor mukhi sobdho, kuruchipurno kotha bolar onumoti dey kivabe? Vebe paina, chinta kori sara india ta ki shidur moto etho nichu manosikota niye cholafera kore??, obossoi noy!!!