facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 17, 2015, 01:38 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Disgusting behavior from these so called bandwagoner.

Old March 17, 2015, 02:57 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangaliMessi
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/commen...ebsite-2069538

Banglaeshi hackers hacked the website of Indian Member of Parliament Shashi Tharoor and posted a message saying not to underestimate the Tigers.

Apparently this is in revenge of the Mauka Mauka ads. But as far as I know there have been no Mauka ads for the qf.

Very immature. Why Shashi Tharoor, doesnt make sense. Besides, with large number of Indian hackers, not a wise thing to do.
Old March 17, 2015, 04:28 PM
Cricket Sage

These guys are just attention seekers. They are not real cricket fans. We don't have a team to back up any of our big talk on a consistent basis. If we get thrashed on the 19th where will all these so called fanatics fans go?
Old March 17, 2015, 04:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
This over hype will never stop, until we win the cup

প্লিজ, এই ব্যাড ফিলিংস ডায়লগ টা না দিলে ভালো লাগে। যদি এইরকম ফিলিংস আসে, একটু নিজের মধ্যে রাখেন। মনে নেগেটিভ ইফেক্ট হয়। যদিও এতে খেলার ফলাফলে কোন এফেক্ট করেনা।
Banglai zaatai kharap my friend. The same hype was built during 2011 and we were left disappointed and to some extent red faced. Don't want a repeat. From a strategic point I want India to underestimate us which is why they lost in 2007.

I'm not being negative but being realistic.
Old March 17, 2015, 06:30 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Why Shashi Tharoor, bechara is otherwise in all sorts of troubles; Pers & Political
haha because of his tweets..read the article
Old March 17, 2015, 06:34 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Such a Bangladeshi act. "Go small or go home." If you're gonna do it, at least do it big. Why not hack BCCI website or that Indian fan forum?
Old March 17, 2015, 06:38 PM
Club Cricketer

People are so immature nowadays. Wish these people would stop wasting time on doing stupid **** and do something more productive.
Old March 17, 2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Such a Bangladeshi act. "Go small or go home." If you're gonna do it, at least do it big. Why not hack BCCI website or that Indian fan forum?
they hacked BCCI website before
Old March 17, 2015, 07:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla, Joe Root

poor stuff from fans....
Old March 17, 2015, 07:38 PM
Club Cricketer

Crying loud for attention---- that's a clear sign of emotional immaturity of a huge population-- just lay low and prove with result
Old March 17, 2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliIndia
Crying loud for attention---- that's a clear sign of emotional immaturity of a huge population-- just lay low and prove with result
some immature people doing stuff over the internet represents the total population?
Old March 17, 2015, 07:55 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
some immature people doing stuff over the internet represents the total population?
Actually less people are matured as rule.. ---this is a reflection of entire south east Asia--- (Ind, Pak and Bang)---too emotional and easily carried way--- I rate Srilankan supporters much more balanced and matured in that sense...
Old March 17, 2015, 08:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
haha because of his tweets..read the article
Ohh ok got it ato choto oporadhe, Eto boro shasti

But then, the are using the wrong words ... In fact many are using this "Under Estimating" I'm happy if they under estimate, why should we tell them to play seriously with us ??

If they are making "Insulting" comments, then they can retaliate for the insults ..l but not for under estimating

Ya some people will always do it, our fans are emotional and immature too people have to bear with this until we win WC 2/3 times
Old March 17, 2015, 08:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

hacking is a pretty intelligent way of being immature... ahaha lol
Old March 17, 2015, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Unnecessary

And these are not true cricket fans. If they were they should spend more time praying for team's win than hacking.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 17, 2015, 09:15 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Actually less people are matured as rule.. ---this is a reflection of entire south east Asia--- (Ind, Pak and Bang)---too emotional and easily carried way--- I rate Srilankan supporters much more balanced and matured in that sense...
Untrue. I feel with time, Indian & Pakistani fans have matured. Its still pretty new for Bangladesh.

Look at how Pakistan responded to Mauka ads, they took it all sportingly.

Look at how India reacted to Nasir Jamshed (fake handle) tweets?

And look at how Bangladeshis reacted to Nasir Jameshed (Fake Handle)'s tweets and Mauka ads. They took the fun of it, tbh. Nothing against being passionate but at the same time you also need to enjoy healthy banter thats comes with it. As mentioned in another thread, Bangladeshi team cannot handle pressure and their fans are even worse at handling big games.
Old March 17, 2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by be_friend_13
Untrue. I feel with time, Indian & Pakistani fans have matured. Its still pretty new for Bangladesh.

Look at how Pakistan responded to Mauka ads, they took it all sportingly.

Look at how India reacted to Nasir Jamshed (fake handle) tweets?

And look at how Bangladeshis reacted to Nasir Jameshed (Fake Handle)'s tweets and Mauka ads. They took the fun of it, tbh. Nothing against being passionate but at the same time you also need to enjoy healthy banter thats comes with it. As mentioned in another thread, Bangladeshi team cannot handle pressure and their fans are even worse at handling big games.
ok i agree our people are more emotional, but tbh its not a bad thing some times, too much emotion did some wonders for our country's history(not cricket related) but the mouka ads that some random indian came up with is not the same as that star sports came up with pakistan..in that pakistan ad it was cricket banter but in the bangladesh mouka ad it was shown that India created Bangladesh..now you cant say people will sit back and take that as a joke..you dont know what struggle people of Bangladesh went through to get their independence, its a matter of great pride for us and if you say something negative about this albeit even joking we will react..same with the nasir jamshed parody account tweets(tweets about 1971)
Old March 17, 2015, 09:31 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
ok i agree our people are more emotional, but tbh its not a bad thing some times, too much emotion did some wonders for our country's history(not cricket related) but the mouka ads that some random indian came up with is not the same as that star sports came up with pakistan..in that pakistan ad it was cricket banter but in the bangladesh mouka ad it was shown that India created Bangladesh..now you cant say people will sit back and take that as a joke..you dont know what struggle people of Bangladesh went through to get their independence, its a matter of great pride for us and if you say something negative about this albeit even joking we will react..same with the nasir jamshed parody account tweets(tweets about 1971)
So you are going to respond to every random video uploaded to youtube by some random Indian out of 1.2 billion of them? what kind of logic is that..?
Old March 17, 2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
So you are going to respond to every random video uploaded to youtube by some random Indian out of 1.2 billion of them? what kind of logic is that..?
yes if its related to 1971 i am going to response, 1971 is not random to us..if you cant respect that dont post
Old March 17, 2015, 09:38 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
You have the right to react a 100%. I agree, it was in bad taste but tbh, it wasn't the official mauka ad anyway. Let alone BD, every Indian I know were like *smh* In fact, I have commented about it in some thread that how stupid that ad was by some Indian fan.

Its not as if India was an imperial power, I know how important our respective freedom struggles were and we feel just as strongly about our independence but I am talking about cricket here and cricket only.

They went overboard with their banter during a cricket tournament, it wasn't a "hate campaign", you know. There is a slight difference. Bangladesh could have done something creative instead, right now your fan base comes across as cry babies and are vulnerable to potential hate attacks. Had it been dealth with in a different manner or if BD would have made fun of India's independence with Pakistan or something on the lines that was just as offensive, it would have settled our accounts and it would have still been funny. Right now, its so SERIOUS. I didn't ever think an India-Bangladesh encounter could be this serious. I understand, Indo-Pak but definitely not India-Bangladesh.

Look I am not very emotional as a person and I see things from a different perspective but I've seen that fans here are not just emotional but get easily riled up for no real reason. I wasn't even trying to troll anyone on here, especially since I am posting after a gap of 9 years.

Plain truth: Team and fans both cannot handle the pressure.

Last edited by be_friend_13; March 17, 2015 at 10:09 PM..
Old March 17, 2015, 09:39 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
yes if its related to 1971 i am going to response, 1971 is not random to us..if you cant respect that dont post
Ok..every country has historical events which are they proud off--... not just BD --- every damn country---- so if we start responding to all trolls... who are making joke of it--- you are never going to get away from it---- the easiest and quickest way to nip the bud is by ignoring and showing dignified silence......by responding you are making yourself...like.." Wow these guys are making fun of us..and our heritage.. how dare they--- but they are trolling us...so we are worthy of trolling so we must be important---lets react to this... and show our spirit.."...its kind of weird..though
Old March 17, 2015, 09:43 PM
Banned for 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
I don't know what a mauka mauka is and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.

Should I ask or am I better off not knowing about it?

Also, these kind of stuff is totally uncalled for. Gives us fans a bad name.
Allow me

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/sh...&postcount=171
Old March 17, 2015, 09:44 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Ok..every country has historical events which are they proud off--... not just BD --- every damn country---- so if we start responding to all trolls... who are making joke of it--- you are never going to get away from it---- the easiest and quickest way to nip the bud is by ignoring and showing dignified silence...
Yes, like Tendulkar. Right now Bangladeshi fan base is more like Sreesanth. India is like Australia trying every trick possible to annoy them and Sreesanth's not disappointing them.

We all need to take a step back, a deep breath and make fun of each other, very important. Make fun of Gandhi, I don't care but we need to laugh
Old March 17, 2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
You have the right to react a 100%. I agree, it was in bad taste but tbh, it wasn't the official mauka ad anyway. Let alone BD, every Indian I know were like *smh* In fact, I have commented about it in some thread that how stupid that ad was by some Indian fan.

Its not as if India was an imperial power, I know how important our respective freedom struggles are and we feel just as strongly about our independence but I am talking about cricket here and cricket only.

They went overboard with their banter during a cricket tournament, it wasn't a "hate campaign", you know. There is a slight difference. Bangladesh could have done something creative instead, right now your fan base comes across as cry babies and are vulnerable to potential hate attacks. Had it been dealth with in a different manner or if BD would have made fun of India's independence with Pakistan or something on the lines that was just as offensive, it would have settled our accounts and it would have still been funny. Right now, its so SERIOUS. I didn't ever think an India-Bangladesh encounter could be this serious. I understand, Indo-Pak but definitely not India-Bangladesh.

Look I am not very emotional as a person and I see things from a different perspective but I've seen that fans here are not just emotional but get easily riled up for no real reason. I wasn't even trying to troll anyone on here, especially since I am posting after a gap of 9 years.

Plain truth: Team and fans both cannot handle the pressure.
agree with you, even i said before that this social media war going between the two countries is not good. i just pointed out why Bangladeshis got over hyped over exited over that mouka video. if it was something else like cricket related say if they showed India gave Bangladesh Test status or India tought Bangladesh how to play cricket or even showed the fact that other then the 3 victories we have vs India we dont have anything, i dont think things would have escalated as far as they have now.
Old March 17, 2015, 09:47 PM
Banned for 2 weeks

Quote:
Yes, like Tendulkar. Right now Bangladeshi fan base is more like Sreesanth. India is like Australia trying every trick possible to annoy them and Sreesanth's not disappointing them.

We all need to take a step back, a deep breath and make fun of each other, very important. Make fun of Gandhi, I don't care but we need to laugh
You mean these?