facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 29, 2015, 10:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Guys - Something to share. If mods find it not relevant can delete it.

I am in Bangalore currently for office work and happen to visit a nightclub last saturday. I was in my grooves and shaking legs on the floor. Suddenly DJ met an announcement and guess who do I see at the bar counter - Stuart Binny.

Trust me, moment I saw him I got reminded of this forum, my profile picture and his 6 wickets.

So I went and spoke to him briefly. Asked about his well being, his family, wife etc. Also reminded him of his magnificent 6 wicket spell.

But I guess he was in a rush and was not too keen for a long discussion about cricket in a club.

So I quickly asked the question, expectation from the upcoming BD series?

His extact reply while going away - "Jeetengey yaar, aur kya?" with his typical south indian accent.
Looks like my class clown avatar under thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Never trust, commitments made in BARs
Hahahaahah even a better reply.

Old May 30, 2015, 12:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:

I am in Bangalore currently for office work and happen to visit a nightclub last saturday. I was in my grooves and shaking legs on the floor. Suddenly DJ met an announcement and guess who do I see at the bar counter - Stuart Binny.

Trust me, moment I saw him I got reminded of this forum, my profile picture and his 6 wickets.

So I went and spoke to him briefly. Asked about his well being, his family, wife etc. Also reminded him of his magnificent 6 wicket spell.

But I guess he was in a rush and was not too keen for a long discussion about cricket in a club.

His extact reply while going away - "Jeetengey yaar, aur kya?" with his typical south indian accent.
Nice story...so did he call you yet?

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 30, 2015, 12:49 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

best to keep expectations at a realistic level. The people that will jump now and say stuff like "dekhaya dimu" "banglawash kormu" "qf er protishod nimu" will be the first to hurl abuse at our players and their families if results dont meet their expectations.
Old May 30, 2015, 01:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Honestly, they are the better team. It doesnt matter how much patriotic you want to be, realistically, their batting, bowling and some fielders are superb. Their bench is deep. Look at us, we cant even put some pacers in with 2 injuries. Suddenly, the there is no Razzaque, Sunny, Shohag and we are now betting on Taijul or someone to bowl out the batting behemoth of Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Dhoni.. Their pacers constantly bowlers 130-140 kph with ease and without much celebration!! However, there is always something called Home team advantage and an x-factor. A Shoumya Sharkar, Shabbir, Nasir or Mushfique can slog sweep the team home..In the past, we lost matches because we didnt keep our cool or lost it due to over-excitement. I would say, if we can get the first match, we can create a momentum but it will come down to experience, Shaikb-nama and some spark of brilliance from both sides... I dont see Bangladesh getting a Bangla-Wash this time, nor do I see India clinically closing the match in Fatullah. The crusade awaits!!!
Old May 30, 2015, 08:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:

Did you ask him out? Probably you dont know there is a restaurant in your town called 'rubel's bunny kohli bhoj'. You and Binny should try out there. Im sure Mayanti wont mind a bit.
Old May 30, 2015, 10:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Tamim,Anamul

Bangladesh is favourite - Soumya Sarkar.

শনিবার (৩০ মে) মিরপুর শের-ই-বাংলা জাতীয় ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়ামে ব্যাট-বলের অনুশীলন শেষে সাংবাদিকদের সৌম্য বলেন, ‘এ মুহুর্তে আমাদের দলের সবাই দুর্দান্ত ফর্মে আছেন। বিশ্বকাপ ও পাকিস্তান সিরিজে আমরা যেভাবে খেলেছি, সেই পারফরম্যান্স ধরে রাখতে পারলে ভারতের বিপক্ষেও আমরাই ফেবারিট। মাঠের বাইরে অনেক কথাই হতে পারে; খেলাটি কিন্তু মাঠেই হবে। মাঠে যারা ভালো খেলবে তারাই জিতবে।’

ব্যক্তিগত পারফরম্যান্স ও ব্যাটিং অর্ডার নিয়ে তিনি বলেন, ‘দলের প্রয়োজনে আমি যে কোনো জায়গাতেই খেলতে প্রস্তুত। এটা আমি পাকিস্তান সিরিজের আগেও বলেছি। বিসিএলের শেষ ম্যাচে ৫-৬ নম্বরে ব্যাটিং করেছি। প্রথম ইনিংসে ভালো করতে পারিনি। তবে দ্বিতীয় ইনিংসে রান পেয়েছি। পাকিস্তান সিরিজে ওয়ানডের মতো টেস্টে ভালো খেলতে পারিনি। অবশ্য এখন টেস্টে ভালো খেলার জন্য নিজেকে প্রস্তুত করার চেষ্টা করছি। সুযোগ পেলে অবশ্যই নিজের সেরাটা দেওয়ার চেষ্টা করবো।’

http://www.m.banglanews24.com/detail...97594&cid=1019
Old May 30, 2015, 11:47 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
What a reply
Old May 30, 2015, 12:47 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Good one Banfan miya bhai
Old December 12, 2015, 08:52 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Why this thread been stickied again?

Sooo unfair...brings back harsh memories...
Old December 12, 2015, 09:08 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Looks like my class clown avatar under thread.

Hahahaahah even a better reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
What a reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Good one Banfan miya bhai
Thanks
Old December 12, 2015, 09:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:

Why this thread been stickied again?

Sooo unfair...brings back harsh memories...
It's here to troll you