facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 16, 2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
At it again? 2 days ago, Mash received your verbal diarrhea and now Fizz is your latest victim. It's always a good idea to look up some stats before spilling garbage like these. With fans like you, who needs enemies.

All in all, it takes a "Piece of trash" to treat people like a "Piece of trash".
Well, insulting mash was never my intention. He has been a good servant for Bangladesh cricket and I respect him for that.

I just said that mash looks weak and tired on the field. He has a pathetic body language which gives a negative vibe to the rest of the team. He's no longer suitable to lead Bangladesh team in LOIs. We need fit and athletic leader. But some ppl aren't prepared to listen anything against mash and that's why they can't tolerate my constructive criticism.

Old April 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

No point arguing with someone who doesn't know that shoulder injury can be a major problem for players.

It takes time to fully recover even more do with a poor built.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old April 16, 2017, 11:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Well, insulting mash was never my intention. He has been a good servant for Bangladesh cricket and I respect him for that.

I just said that mash looks weak and tired on the field. He has a pathetic body language which gives a negative vibe to the rest of the team. He's no longer suitable to lead Bangladesh team in LOIs. We need fit and athletic leader. But some ppl aren't prepared to listen anything against mash and that's why they can't tolerate my constructive criticism.
Negative vibe? Really now? Mash inherited a mess from Rahim. You can argue that Mash has better players under his belt but in reality Mushy had Players who were INFORM like Nasir (instead of Sabbir/Mosadek) and In form Alamin + Rubel (in place of Fizz). Yet, we were loosing left to right with the same core players. This man took in the same players and did what Ganguly did for India. Not like his bowling declined either. In fact, he has been one of the most productive bowler in the past couple of series for us.

And speaking about your constructive criticism, I highly doubt you even know what that means. Calling people a piece of trash is far from that. What you are doing is INSULTING not Criticizing.
Old April 17, 2017, 01:06 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I wish these trolls would just migrate to ICF and leave us alone. Just ignore this guy entirely folks. Not worth your time.
Old April 17, 2017, 02:22 AM
Cricket Legend

The so called piece of thrash bowled the spell of the test series, in the punishing mid day heat, which pretty much set the tone for Bangladesh's win in the 100th test.

His form hasnt been great, but must keep in mind the severity of his injury and long lay off. He was also not mentally prepared, not bowling at full pace, that self doubt, fear of injury is there in the back of his mind. Taskin is in worse form. Only Mash has looked like a proper quick.

I think all these guys including Fizz are missing the mentoring of Heath Streak. Line, length, accuracy, planning for each batsman-all gone down the drain.
Old April 17, 2017, 04:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Did I just hear that mash gives negative vibe?

Mashrafe as an ODI captain has the 2nd best success rate with a mediocre side.

Do these people even bother watching our cricket?

Old April 17, 2017, 05:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Fizz has been pretty much awful post injury but we should not forget what hes capable of. A overall career span of cricketers will have lots of peaks and downs. Its expected. Fizz going through a bad patch. Like every batsman unless you are the Sir Don, its expected. It takes a lovely cover drive for a batsman to come back to form again. Likewise Fizz will come back. It looks like he is struggling a bit mentally too. Whats worrying is that he lost his pace. People will tell you that his main weapons are slower deliveries. But what made it special is that he used to bring it down from 145 kph to 114-125 range. It caught batsmen off guard. If you are bowling 130 kph and tone it down to 120k then its not going to work much. First and foremest, Fizz needs to get back to over 140kph like before. Just bowl fast. One thing at a time. Then learn the inswingers to RHanders. With his action, swing will not be his primary weapon, its going to be change of pace and bouncers. So he needs to work on that and later on swing.
Old April 17, 2017, 06:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I wish these trolls would just migrate to ICF and leave us alone. Just ignore this guy entirely folks. Not worth your time.

দেন খেদায়া এইগুলারে
Old April 17, 2017, 09:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Not picked for today's game. Hope SRH lose today
Old April 17, 2017, 09:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Soon more aghan players will take the spot in the upcoming IPLs.
Old April 17, 2017, 09:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
that is a likelihood

But I am sure a lot of Bangladeshi players too will make their mark in the IPL. Miraz, Soumya, Sabbir to name a few.
Old April 17, 2017, 11:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
that is a likelihood

But I am sure a lot of Bangladeshi players too will make their mark in the IPL. Miraz, Soumya, Sabbir to name a few.
They gotta be picked before they can even make a mark. Atm IPL management probably aren't even aware of our guys but instead have the foreigners go after no names such as CdG.
Old April 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Let them play, we have our own BPL. let's make this Big..
Old April 17, 2017, 12:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
We aren't jealous, are we?
Old April 17, 2017, 12:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Haha, I knew it would happen. He's finished. He got murdered in newzealand and got the same treatment in srilanka as well.

Another overhyped piece of trash.
Eclipse,

You have been here in BC for a long time now you had some brilliant posts in the past. And I totally agree with most of the comments you made here (in this thread) as well. I also am very frustrated seeing Mustafizur not being effective anymore (at the moment) and failing. I also many a times wished Mortaza was rested instead of being in the team.

But, Eclipse, with all your great writing in the past, calling someone "a piece of trash" (when no crime against society has been committed, no bribes have been taken or no match-fixing has been done by that person) due to sheer performance drop/being off-form or even not being good enough of a sportsman that we like that person to be, and in a rather warm and kind environment(BC forum) is highly unwarranted. Where is the sportsmanship in our own behavior if we call an athlete of Bangladesh or any desh "a piece of trash" just because we are frustrated or upset at their performance.

I am saying this because I love your posts and I genuinely admire you. And I know you wouldn't call me that. And if someone, just say someone else called me a piece of trash, it would hurt me very much.

Another reason I am saying this, because from my 10 long years of memories, my time spent here in BC, today, I regret writing a lot of things in the past, I wish I could go back and change those.
Old April 17, 2017, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Negative vibe? Really now? Mash inherited a mess from Rahim. You can argue that Mash has better players under his belt but in reality Mushy had Players who were INFORM like Nasir (instead of Sabbir/Mosadek) and In form Alamin + Rubel (in place of Fizz). Yet, we were loosing left to right with the same core players. This man took in the same players and did what Ganguly did for India. Not like his bowling declined either. In fact, he has been one of the most productive bowler in the past couple of series for us.

And speaking about your constructive criticism, I highly doubt you even know what that means. Calling people a piece of trash is far from that. What you are doing is INSULTING not Criticizing.
Zzz, have i ever said that mash didn't have any contribution in our success? He was a great bowler in the past and many young fast bowlers still look up to him as an idol.

But my point isn't that. The point which I try to make in every mash related thread is mash doesn't have the minimal lvl of match fitness which is why he's been fairly mediocore with the ball in last 3/4 years.

It was even worse before wash's arrival, but yes, I agree that he's improved a bit under Walsh but this slight improvement in his bowling hasn't changed the fact that he shouldn't lead the National team with his fragile body.

Besides this, we also need to take his bowling stat in last couple of years with a pinch of salt. Even his vivid supporter will agree with the fact that he always goes to hiding when opposition batters gets on top and always comes to bowl after fall of a wicket or when opposition is under pressure to sneak out couple of his overs.

OH one more thing, if u look closely u will see that even our test team under a clueless captain like mushi has been doing quite well. Before that we whitewashed NZ in LOIs. If I'm not wrong mash wasn't the captain back then.
Old April 17, 2017, 01:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Upbringing has lot to do to type up a decent post. One can be very critical yet doesn't have to resort to personal attacks to those who are not here to defend.
Old April 17, 2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did I just hear that mash gives negative vibe?

Mashrafe as an ODI captain has the 2nd best success rate with a mediocre side.

Do these people even bother watching our cricket?

I m sure u have watched the recent series against the Lankans. Almost in all the Odi matches he was almost struggling to stand on the field let alone diving around to stop the ball. But he was still fielding in the cover region.

When a captain hangs his head, places both of his hands on his knees and struggle to even bend or move couple of feets, it definitely gives a negative vibe and discourages the whole team.
Old April 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I m sure u have watched the recent series against the Lankans. Almost in all the Odi matches he was almost struggling to stand on the field let alone diving around to stop the ball. But he was still fielding in the cover region.

When a captain hangs his head, places both of his hands on his knees and struggle to even bend or move couple of feets, it definitely gives a negative vibe and discourages the whole team.
Oh no. It gives positive vibe when you see a man who has gone under the knife 12 times, dive around to save every single run.

Old April 17, 2017, 01:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
They gotta be picked before they can even make a mark. Atm IPL management probably aren't even aware of our guys but instead have the foreigners go after no names such as CdG.
When Bangladesh will beat Australia SA NZ often then the IPL coaches will take notes.

IPL is an Indian circus run by Westerners.

World is already taking note. Look at miraz in CPL this is only the beginning

Old April 17, 2017, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Oh no. It gives positive vibe when you see a man who has gone under the knife 12 times, dive around to save every single run.

Can you not feed the troll

He can't be more blatantly trolling

He says mashrafe has become worse with the ball at recent times, when in reality he's ranked top 15,been top 8 and averages low 20's since 2016, and he's repeatedly taken big big wickets at crucial times since he became captain

He likes to troll on all our fast bowlers, mustafizur apparently failed vs Sri Lanka when he averaged mid 20's on a road..

Everyone keeps feeding him

Old April 17, 2017, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Eclipse,

You have been here in BC for a long time now you had some brilliant posts in the past. And I totally agree with most of the comments you made here (in this thread) as well. I also am very frustrated seeing Mustafizur not being effective anymore (at the moment) and failing. I also many a times wished Mortaza was rested instead of being in the team.

But, Eclipse, with all your great writing in the past, calling someone "a piece of trash" (when no crime against society has been committed, no bribes have been taken or no match-fixing has been done by that person) due to sheer performance drop/being off-form or even not being good enough of a sportsman that we like that person to be, and in a rather warm and kind environment(BC forum) is highly unwarranted. Where is the sportsmanship in our own behavior if we call an athlete of Bangladesh or any desh "a piece of trash" just because we are frustrated or upset at their performance.

I am saying this because I love your posts and I genuinely admire you. And I know you wouldn't call me that. And if someone, just say someone else called me a piece of trash, it would hurt me very much.

Another reason I am saying this, because from my 10 long years of memories, my time spent here in BC, today, I regret writing a lot of things in the past, I wish I could go back and change those.
Brother I know that people don't want to hear any negative comments about Fizz especially when he's just recovering from a major injury. OK I'll try to tone it down a bit. And, thx for ur kind word.

Having said that,

We need to keep in mind that fizz hasn't learned anything even though he's played under and with some of the best loi players of modern cricket.

He still can't swing the ball, can't bring the ball back to the right handlers. He can't even keep the seam upright which is almost a basic thing for a fast bowler. Even the bowler whom I dislike with passion ie Mr Spray gun taskin has a nice seam presentation.

Only thing fizz has in his favor is his slower deliveries,nothing else. How can we expect him to do well in tests?
Old April 17, 2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
Can you not feed the troll

He can't be more blatantly trolling

He says mashrafe has become worse with the ball at recent times, when in reality he's ranked top 15,been top 8 and averages low 20's since 2016, and he's repeatedly taken big big wickets at crucial times since he became captain

He likes to troll on all our fast bowlers, mustafizur apparently failed vs Sri Lanka when he averaged mid 20's on a road..

Everyone keeps feeding him
Stats can be highly misleading. Fizz got hammered by the rookie Lankan batters almost in all the Odi matches. There's a reason why he had an economy of 7.5/8 in first couple of matches.

Just imagine what would've happened if he had to bowl against an experienced batting lineup.
Old April 17, 2017, 01:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Stats can be highly misleading. Fizz got hammered by the rookie Lankan batters almost in all the Odi matches. There's a reason why he had an economy of 7.5/8 in first couple of matches.

Just imagine what would've happened if he had to bowl against an experienced batting lineup.
One question

Are you trolling or do you know nothing about cricket?

Old April 17, 2017, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
One question

Are you trolling or do you know nothing about cricket?
Why would I troll. It's a well established fact that fizz's codes have already been cracked by most of the batters and he won't be as much threatening as he was in the past..

His slower deliveries have become his stock deliveries and now a days most of the batters just wait for his slower deliveries and dismiss those deliveries from their presence. His faster deliveries have become the surprising deliveries when the opposite should've happened.

Fizz's stats will only go downward from here on. Don't think it can be stopped.