facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 29, 2016, 03:33 AM
BanglaNAus BanglaNAus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 26, 2016
Posts: 238
Default Bangladesh cricket flops,hacks and losers

Thread about all the hacks flops and losers in Bangla cricket

I'll go first
Shuvagata Hom-widely praised turned out to be a total hack in all formats

Anamul haque (odi)-said to be Tamim right partner,underperformed got injured and lost that job to SS

Souyma Sarkar(t20s)-brought promise into bd t20 side however promise did not score him runs another flop.

Mosadekk Hossain(t20i):scoring 3 double ton in fc was not enough to make a mark in t20i another player discarded.

Imrul Kayes (t20) becoming 2nd highest scorer was not enough to becoming a regular choice in t20 another flop.

Flop of the day

Mohammad mithun Ali

2 ducks in a t20 innings followed by a 45 against crappy uae ,a loser hack and a flop

  #2  
Old February 29, 2016, 04:34 AM
Vepu Vepu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: December 25, 2012
Location: Savar
Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD
Posts: 3,357

I wouldnt call someone loser who dedicated all his life to cricket, contributed or still contributing by playing in our domestics. They may have not been good enough for International cricket but being a first class cricketer of a test playing nation is an achievement itself.
  #3  
Old February 29, 2016, 04:58 AM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 14,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
I wouldnt call someone loser who dedicated all his life to cricket, contributed or still contributing by playing in our domestics. They may have not been good enough for International cricket but being a first class cricketer of a test playing nation is an achievement itself.
Top post.👍
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
  #4  
Old February 29, 2016, 05:08 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 12,787

This is BC fan forum and while we occasionally love bashing players there is no need for a dedicated thread terming people losers.
__________________
vacant slot
  #5  
Old February 29, 2016, 05:11 AM
jeesh jeesh is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 4, 2005
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Posts: 4,058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
I wouldnt call someone loser who dedicated all his life to cricket, contributed or still contributing by playing in our domestics. They may have not been good enough for International cricket but being a first class cricketer of a test playing nation is an achievement itself.
Well said. And can we pls slow down on such critical threads. Hacks, flops, losers-very strong words there.

I appreciate everything Anamul, Imrul, Soumya have done for the side. And i am optimistic they will contribute more. Lets stop being overcritical. Players will have ups and downs.
  #6  
Old February 29, 2016, 07:34 AM
tiger1000's Avatar
tiger1000 tiger1000 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 23, 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 4,308

This is just a bad thread.. How you going to criticise young players like anamul, sarkar... Although hom on the other hand has annoyed me like no other, bash him all you like
__________________
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much- Oscar Wilde.


  #7  
Old February 29, 2016, 08:18 AM
ma_o_mati's Avatar
ma_o_mati ma_o_mati is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 4, 2008
Posts: 1,122

Wat kind of thread is this? Come on man
  #8  
Old February 29, 2016, 08:38 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,976

Is this even acceptable? Designating a thread for all losers? Wow wow wow....
  #9  
Old February 29, 2016, 12:55 PM
Kohli_Sox Kohli_Sox is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Favorite Player: Abul
Posts: 3,406

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanglaNAus
Thread about all the hacks flops and losers in Bangla cricket

I'll go first
Shuvagata Hom-widely praised turned out to be a total hack in all formats

Anamul haque (odi)-said to be Tamim right partner,underperformed got injured and lost that job to SS

Souyma Sarkar(t20s)-brought promise into bd t20 side however promise did not score him runs another flop.

Mosadekk Hossain(t20i):scoring 3 double ton in fc was not enough to make a mark in t20i another player discarded.

Imrul Kayes (t20) becoming 2nd highest scorer was not enough to becoming a regular choice in t20 another flop.

Flop of the day

Mohammad mithun Ali

2 ducks in a t20 innings followed by a 45 against crappy uae ,a loser hack and a flop
You are judging Mosaddek on what? Did not get a proper run to get judged. Mosaddek is our future.
  #10  
Old February 29, 2016, 12:57 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
You are judging Mosaddek on what? Did not get a proper run to get judged. Mosaddek is our future.
Mosaddek is our future in longer format... (scored 11 scores of 50 and above in First class)

He has a lot to develop when it comes to ODI and T20.
  #11  
Old February 29, 2016, 05:22 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Posts: 25,000

This is a total disgrace...this kind of threads will only tarnish banglacricket.com's image. Calling national cricketers 'losers-hacks' in a Bangladesh cricket fan forum. I am most disappointed. Please BC Admin/mod brothers, please take this thread down, before more of this kind of threads are encouraged and a precedent is established (for the sake of cricket in Bangladesh and the players that contribute to it and dedicate their youth to it. This site solely exists for those players that play cricket under our national flag, give us joy, unite us and bring us together).

Please dear admin, I beg you, please, don't let a bad trend get started.
__________________
God bless Ingrid Newkirk, Dianne Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom

Last edited by bujhee kom; February 29, 2016 at 06:16 PM..
  #12  
Old February 29, 2016, 05:36 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma
Posts: 32,951

is the author even bangali?
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket