facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 22, 2018, 01:49 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma
Default Help!! I really need help!!

So I was at a public restroom - actually in Jack in the Box to be precise and as I was doing some research my phone fell straight into the commode.

Now I immediately got out and informed the Manager. She was pleasantly surprised. And we yellow taped the whole thing down with "Out of order" sign.

It's a 300 dollar phone. Plus recently for 20 bucks I just put 2 gigs.

Now I have two choice. I can either mtfu (man the f up) and pick the phone up and put in chaaler bosta...

...or forget the whole thing happened.

Of course I am not looking for attention (then again some people assume that as if it's writ in stone that somehow looking for attention is "evil" or "illegal") but I should've asked this in Quora or Facebook, but the only problem with that approach is most people won't buy the fact that I was doing research on 15th century Russian cavalry and their superiority over Hungarian hussars in a public restroom.

What to do? What to do?

As of now, I immediately went to a nearby library and logged in and my phone still there.

Thank you BC bashi.

You are the best. muaah

Old January 22, 2018, 01:51 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

The five minute rules
Old January 22, 2018, 02:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Mahmud bhaiya, first, I need to know if you pooped or peed in the tlt and then dropped the phone in it.
Or was it after flushing. maybe you didn't do either number 1 or 2.
If the water was relatively clean (!), I pick it up and wash lightly in clean water...do not douse it water though. and then then I wipe it...then I would sprey a thin layer of 'enzyme cleaner'. And let it sit for a few minutes. and then wipe it clean and wash it lightly with clean water and wipe it again. We ahve 4 cats now that live with us. My wife and I use enzyme cleaner a lot...we have regular accident in the house form older cats and cats vomit etc.

But I fear since your phone sank in the toilet water it may be messed up. But, Calif is the most advanced environmentally strict state in the US, maybe at the stores, restaurant at O>C. you have dry toilet like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Copenhagen and the phone might be okay, unless it dropped in ...

Sorry to hear this...let us know if you retrieved it fine and if it is working.

Did the girl manager and you looked for the phone in the toilet together? That itself is very exciting to tell you the truth. I really enjoyed that part of the otherwise disastrous situation/story.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:13 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Mahmud bhaiya, first, I need to know if you pooped or peed in the tlt and then dropped the phone in it.
Or was it after flushing. maybe you didn't do either number 1 or 2.
If the water was relatively clean (!), I pick it up and wash lightly in clean water...do not douse it water though. and then then I wipe it...then I would sprey a thin layer of 'enzyme cleaner'. And let it sit for a few minutes. and then wipe it clean and wash it lightly with clean water and wipe it again. We ahve 4 cats now that live with us. My wife and I use enzyme cleaner a lot...we have regular accident in the house form older cats and cats vomit etc.

But I fear since your phone sank in the toilet water it may be messed up. But, Calif is the most advanced environmentally strict state in the US, maybe at the stores, restaurant at O>C. you have dry toilet like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Copenhagen and the phone might be okay, unless it dropped in ...

Sorry to hear this...let us know if you retrieved it fine and if it is working.

Did the girl manager and you looked for the phone in the toilet together? That itself is very exciting to tell you the truth. I really enjoyed that part of the otherwise disastrous situation/story.
Dearest BK,

Thank you for the response. You are much more efficient and faster than 911. And yes the manager was surprisingly a young cute California blonde and not a ugly hag as most managers are.

And no I did not invite her to the men's restroom. Besides the phone still has sensitive material and for some reason it is not turning itself off...

Quote:
That's a negative on both counts.

I am really perspiring Bk da. Help! Help.. I am sooo nervous. On top of that if I ever return home without my mom, she will and I quote - pitaye amake durmuj banaye felbe.

That is the main concern. Or else I'd have literally thrown in 300 dallah in the toilet down the drain G-man. (NOT the member!)

Quote:
But, Calif is the most advanced environmentally strict state in the US, maybe at the stores, restaurant at O>C.
That was frikkin gold. LOL!
Old January 22, 2018, 02:17 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Get the phone, clean it, if it works then sell it in Craigslist when you get another one. Loss ~couple of 100 bucks, gain - not to go through that disgusting feeling whenever it is touching your face.

Or keep using it with Bluetooth and speaker whenever possible. Keep sanitary wipes handy for after use such browsing, for instant gratification.

Either way, pick it up - faster the better.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:24 PM
Banned for 3 months

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

''inna lillahi wa inna ilaahi rajioon'' - read it 70 + times, InshAllah a solution will be found.

“Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”

Usually I practice that. Last time my Mum lost £1000+, she couldn't find it.
So I started reading it loudly in the house, and asked her to show me where she put it - it was found inside her big luggage, but went inside some layers, so it was hard to locate. But Alhamduillah found it. She looked for that more than a week.

You will find a solution, I am sure IA.
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Well guys it is really not the cost of the phone or even the 2gigs memory that is my main concern. It's that I have years and years of stash in that phone. Both classified and not. Plus don't wanna reopen my tinder account and install it. So many preset apps.

But One World, I refuse.. I REFUSE to pick it up.
Cricket Sage

It's only caca
Old January 22, 2018, 02:26 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
''inna lillahi wa inna ilaahi rajioon'' - read it 70 + times, InshAllah a solution will be found.

“Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”

Usually I practice that. Last time my Mum lost £1000+, she couldn't find it.
So I started reading it loudly in the house, and asked her to show me where she put it - it was found inside her big luggage, but went inside some layers, so it was hard to locate. But Alhamduillah found it. She looked for that more than a week.

You will find a solution, I am sure IA.
I really appreciate the sentiment. I really do. But it would take an act of God or miracle to find a creative solution to this.

Only one I could think of should my phone have been synced, then my data would've been safe. But lol there was no way in hell I was gonna syn it with my home comp.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Dearest BK,

Thank you for the response. You are much more efficient and faster than 911. And yes the manager was surprisingly a young cute California blonde and not a ugly hag as most managers are.

And no I did not invite her to the men's restroom. Besides the phone still has sensitive material and for some reason it is not turning itself off...

That's a negative on both counts.
Hhehe..btw by tlt, I did not mean poop in the (on) tit...I meant poop in the toilet...

Quote:
I am really perspiring Bk da. Help! Help.. I am sooo nervous. On top of that if I ever return home without my mom, she will and I quote - pitaye amake durmuj banaye felbe.

That is the main concern. Or else I'd have literally thrown in 300 dallah in the toilet down the drain G-man. (NOT the member!)

That was frikkin gold. LOL!
You know Manmood bhaiya, I never meant O.C. is not environmental like the rest of the Calif. O.C. is even more strict when it comes to enforcing green law, and it is a rich and progressive county. Those dry toilets that I am talking about, they do not have sitting water in the bowl, and do not spray or force water down to flush. it sends down a very high pressure, high force air to take down the excrement to the sewage. It leaves streaks on the side of the bowl wall though, depends on your diet. But the Scandinavians are into that.

I agree with One World bara bhai saheeb, you should sell it in Chinatown for a knocked down price.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:39 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:

You know Manmood bhaiya, I never meant O.C. is not environmental like the rest of the Calif. O.C. is even more strict when it comes to enforcing green law, and it is a rich and progressive county. Those dry toilets that I am talking about, they do not have sitting water in the bowl, and do not spray or force water down to flush. it sends down a very high pressure, high force air to take down the excrement to the sewage. It leaves streaks on the side of the bowl wall though, depends on your diet. But the Scandinavians are into that.
Guess I walked right into that one huh?

Something I realized after opening this thread. Lol bk's dream thread.

I am planning to ditch it. And hopefully some bum will pick it up or their cleaning crew. Don't wanna clog the ****---e too either.

And just lie to my mom that it fell from Freeway overpass.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:41 PM
Cricket Sage

Remember this, all fecal matter, excrement once was a dish full of fine food, steak, lobster, golda chigri, Paesh etc. ...all urine once was a gless of martini and Margarito. What goes in must come out, and it comes out and we do not like it. It's the bacteria in our stomach that we are carrying with us, Georgio perfume all the time, are the culprit. Our own body is the culprit...not the fine food and the exiting of now digested food.

In Japan, the good scientists have found a way to extract beef tissues from human fecal matters. And then they extracted enough to recreate a complete steak. And people are trying it in Japan. I am now wondering if that beef steak is halal or haram. If the original digested beef was halaa, can the by product second round steak be considered halal? I think I might open a thread on this....The (...) processed Beef Steak/Chop Thread.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

^^^ Well for what is it worth Ninjas also use fecal material and harmful bacteria from toilet to create knockout potions. I actually have the link in case anyone wants.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:52 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Not only that Astronauts drink water from recycling their urine.

Wear a Carl Sagan hat and look at the boundless limitless sky. What it tells you? Everything is made of only few elements on the periodic table and all of them are made of few quantum particles.

Electron, proton, neutron and their multiple forms based on energy level. That's it.
Old January 22, 2018, 02:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Raman Noodles rules!!!! Spicy Shrimp!!!!
Old January 22, 2018, 03:28 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Daddy, daddy, tell us about the time you met mommy.
Well, we were fishing for my phone through the bowl full of feces, when the stench was so overpowering, I turned my head to the side. It was then that our eyes met...

She asked "is this your phone?"
"No", I said. "That's a rather hard piece of turd."
And then we both laughed the nervous laugh.

Even to this day, whenever I walk into a public toilet and am overpowered with the stench of fecal excrement caked onto the walls, I thing of your mother and her sweet wonderful smile.
Old January 22, 2018, 03:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I would pick that phone up rather than shake Mushfiqur's hand.
Old January 22, 2018, 03:58 PM
Cricket Sage

How many apps does the phone have?

Does it have internet security to protect against malware?

Think of your phone as Voyager 1, reaching the farthest (pun) depths of space.

It's for the best.
Old January 22, 2018, 04:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
How many apps does the phone have?

Does it have internet security to protect against malware?

Think of your phone as Voyager 1, reaching the farthest (pun) depths of space.

It's for the best.
Yeah, akkel bahi, totally! Travelling to Distant stars...phone is sinking in a 'Worm Hole' through real 'Dark matter'!

Also, If I were Mahmud bahiyo, I would call my sweet baby phone (now sunken in the oblivion of LA sewage) randomly from the land line or from a pay phone and see if some colony of bacteria answer, and then if I can hear "boood bood boood..." bubbles rising through the solid California (peanut butter & chocolata) mud slide.
Old January 22, 2018, 04:21 PM
Cricket Sage

Mahmud bahi, at least it's your phone that sank in the loo, not you...I once knew a guy back in Georgia, dude was unhealthy and malnourished super skinny like the Olsen sisters (the twins. not the young, pretty and healthy one) . And the guy once fell into the toilet in the outhouse, total butt stuck, he was so bony..The firemen had to come and cut the toilet to get him out...early 90's the mountain dude didn't even had a cell...his uncle found him at the outhouse stuck for 4 and a half hours when the uncle had to go use it.
Old January 22, 2018, 05:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

ektu hit thread er jonno manush koto kichui na kore

#triggered
Old January 22, 2018, 05:27 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Mahmud bahi, at least it's your phone that sank in the loo, not you...I once knew a guy back in Georgia, dude was unhealthy and malnourished super skinny like the Olsen sisters (the twins. not the young, pretty and healthy one) . And the guy once fell into the toilet in the outhouse, total butt stuck, he was so bony..The firemen had to come and cut the toilet to get him out...early 90's the mountain dude didn't even had a cell...his uncle found him at the outhouse stuck for 4 and a half hours when the uncle had to go use it.
Many similar instances occurred to many many of my family friends and relatives of mine. Especially given the low commodes of BC. So I can't really laugh at this lol. It happens especially to nana-nani-dada-dadi-boro dada-boro dadi types. It's unfortunate but also strangely and crudely funny.

Btw, Yankees just slaughtered the whole thread.
Old January 22, 2018, 05:27 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
ektu hit thread er jonno manush koto kichui na kore

#triggered
Question is.. why don't YOU? Also society has this ffed up misconception that humility, chokher porda are supposed to be "virtues". Funny thing is as God - here comes the red arrows from admins - I saw through it all that and hence the 'attention' comment. Heck yeah I am seeking attention. F yeah I am seeking attention. Attention ho to the core.

What you all gon do about it now? Huh. LOL Many BCites harbor a sentiment that is same as saying: "oh I am proud to be humble".

P.S. Even if it was "fake" I am sure it'd come to use to someone somewhere down the line... or rather drain.
Old January 22, 2018, 05:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Yeah, akkel bahi, totally! Travelling to Distant stars...phone is sinking in a 'Worm Hole' through real 'Dark matter'!

Also, If I were Mahmud bahiyo, I would call my sweet baby phone (now sunken in the oblivion of LA sewage) randomly from the land line or from a pay phone and see if some colony of bacteria answer, and then if I can hear "boood bood boood..." bubbles rising through the solid California (peanut butter & chocolata) mud slide.

Well, he's rather fortunate that his didn't fell down into a latrine.

That where all the $hìţ diamonds reside.

But then again, I guess a Johnny on the spot is a latrine that gets emptied after a period of time....
Old January 22, 2018, 05:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Question is.. why don't YOU? Also society has this ffed up misconception that humility, chokher porda are supposed to be "virtues". Funny thing is as God - here comes the red arrows from admins - I saw through it all that and hence the 'attention' comment. Heck yeah I am seeking attention. F yeah I am seeking attention. Attention ho to the core.

What you all gon do about it now? Huh. LOL Many BCites harbor a sentiment that is same as saying: "oh I am proud to be humble".

P.S. Even if it was "fake" I am sure it'd come to use to someone somewhere down the line... or rather drain.
Don't worry what them say Zeeshan bro, this thread is very informative. That's why we have so many responses this far.

There's a natural mystic flowing through the air....